tren liqua-vade

mikey00843

Awards
Does anyone have personel information on Tren Liqua-Vade. Such as quality of the product and results of using it. thanks........

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think you can trust PP to put what they say into their product. Just compare it to Tren Xtreme, "19-nor" tren, that's what the results will be like

rab71

rab71

Awards
I just started mine yesterday, all I can say about it so far is it tates like ass... Only worse... I do seem more edgy already (not a good sign in one days, probably psychological). I'll let you know in a week.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone have personel information on Tren Liqua-Vade. Such as quality of the product and results of using it. thanks........
I'll be putting together a consolidated log with all the anecdotal feedback as it starts rolling in.

Have you ever used any of our products?

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
I just started mine yesterday, all I can say about it so far is it tates like ass... Only worse... I do seem more edgy already (not a good sign in one days, probably psychological). I'll let you know in a week.
Shouldn't make you "edgy" at all. It is not nor can it convert to trenbolone in any way, shape or form.

rab71

rab71

Awards
Shouldn't make you "edgy" at all. It is not nor can it convert to trenbolone in any way, shape or form.
Key word there is shouldn't. I am naturally wound tight and on cycle I tend to ping a little more than usual. This is not new for me.