Questions about this as a 1st cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Im looking at getting into either 11-sterone which is an 11 oxo clone of h drol as a 1st serious cycle.

I was thinking while on the cycle for 5 weeks, use CEL cycle assist and milk thistle, also cissus for my joint health (unrelated sorta)

then PCT,
cel formestane
cel pct
liver assist xt
Tribulus/ZMA/Chrysin

age 20, I know rather young
weight 175
11.5 % BF
height 6'1"

Im not sure if this would be too dangerous at my age considering im not using a PCT like Clomid

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Im looking at getting into either 11-sterone which is an 11 oxo clone of h drol as a 1st serious cycle.

I was thinking while on the cycle for 5 weeks, use CEL cycle assist and milk thistle, also cissus for my joint health (unrelated sorta)

then PCT,
cel formestane
cel pct
liver assist xt
Tribulus/ZMA/Chrysin

age 20, I know rather young
weight 175
11.5 % BF
height 6'1"

Im not sure if this would be too dangerous at my age considering im not using a PCT like Clomid
i think u have A LOT of natural gaining to go... but if u do what u want to do.. stick to 4 weeks.. not really sure what roid u mean.. make sure it is an h-drol clone ur using and run it 50/50or75/75/75

dont need cycle assist AND milk thristle. has it in there. pct would be acceptable for an h-drol cycle, its weak.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When do you turn 21? What I advise you to do is to get everything for your cycle ready now with a real PCT, do a lil more research. By the time of your B-day, you should be a few lbs lean mass heavier, stronger and more educated on the matter of aas usage. Then when you do the cycle and post it you wont be flamed by anyone because you will be of age and a bit heavier. Thats just my 2 cents...

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
21 in march, and I probably do need to do some more research, I've been looking it over for about the last month, thanks alot for the imput I will probably follow your advice, what else would you suggest PCT wise?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With H-drol, clomid, nolva or torem will suffice.

Here are some example doses:

Clomid:100or75/50/50/25
Nolva:40/20/20/10
Torem:120first3daysthen90/90or60/60/30

If one wishes, he could add an OTC AI and natty t-booster starting week 3 for 4 weeks and then tapering down the AI. One could also add in Vit. C and Lean Xtreme to lower cortisol, again starting week 3 of PCT for 4 weeks.

Any other questions?

-Gamer

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
no that was fine, thank you for the advice, I just sort of wonder if a clomid or nolva is needed for h-drol. I know its advised for p-plex but h drol is weaker

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say spend the year eating and hardlifting holmes.

No reason you can't add 10-15lb of LBM the natty way.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
no that was fine, thank you for the advice, I just sort of wonder if a clomid or nolva is needed for h-drol. I know its advised for p-plex but h drol is weaker
its not the only way to go, but the safe way. u could run an AI and test boost and be fine

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
OK I will probably go through 09 bulking up just using ZMA and creatine and eating. Thanks for the advice

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
OK I will probably go through 09 bulking up just using ZMA and creatine and eating. Thanks for the advice
HMB, CLA, and natty test boosters are all great supplements. I'm also a fan of Cinnamon, ALA, Fenugreek, Rhodiola Rosea, and Co-q10. Look them up they work IMO/E.

Tan

Status
Not open for further replies.