Just coming off cycle. What's Next

HighRiskk

Awards
Ok People,

I am just finishing a cycle of Test 400, and Tren A. I want to lay off for the month of January, then start back with another cycle, but don't know yet. I want more gains. My partner and I have our eating good and are gowing nice but he is about to pass me and all he is taking is P-Plex, WTF.

What do I do, he is coming off for January too.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Ok People,

I am just finishing a cycle of Test 400, and Tren A. I want to lay off for the month of January, then start back with another cycle, but don't know yet. I want more gains. My partner and I have our eating good and are gowing nice but he is about to pass me and all he is taking is P-Plex, WTF.

what was ur PCT.. u need to wait ur cycle time plus ur pct time.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
^^^

What he said. I'm going to include my PCT in my time off though.
4 months on...1 month PCT...3 months off. Then I'll get back on (after testing).

I wish I could take a month off and then jump right back into it :)

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
^^^

What he said. I'm going to include my PCT in my time off though.
4 months on...1 month PCT...3 months off. Then I'll get back on (after testing).

I wish I could take a month off and then jump right back into it :)
haha i just think if ur hormones are effed for 5 months.. then ur normal for 3.. you should wait ATLEAST anothe 2 to be equal with ur messed up time haha

ur choice of course though. just afraid of boner central going soft

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok People,

Your on test and tren and your partner is passing you on p-plex.. xD... How long was your cycle and what does your pct look like. And time on + PCT= timne off. Then you can start another cycle...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what the hell is test 400? 400mg/ml? As I understand it the highest concentration your going to get (with enanthate) is 250mg/ml

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
there's supertest 400, it's so painful it is usually diluted.

anyway your username is very fitting... You should run a full PCT and take some more time off before cycling again. Google PCT and start reading and you'll get the idea pretty quickly.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ok People,

if u only ran this for 4 weeks then no wonder u didnt gain very much. how long was ur friend on pplex?

what does ur diet look like? be exact

HighRiskk

Awards
I ran Test 400 for 4 weeks then Test Prop and Tren for 4 weeks.

Test 400 is made up of

Testosterone Propionate: 50mgs
Testosterone Cypionate: 200mgs
Testosterone Enanthate: 150mgs

I am trying to bulk and have not written my diet down but it consist of lots of meat and fish. I am still taking in quite a bit if carbs as well.

My workouts are lifting very strong weight and my size chart has increased. I added over an inch on all body parts in roughly 3 weeks, but I want more.

artyv

Awards
I ran Test 400 for 4 weeks then Test Prop and Tren for 4 weeks.

Test 400 is made up of

Testosterone Propionate: 50mgs
Testosterone Cypionate: 200mgs
Testosterone Enanthate: 150mgs

I am trying to bulk and have not written my diet down but it consist of lots of meat and fish. I am still taking in quite a bit if carbs as well.

My workouts are lifting very strong weight and my size chart has increased. I added over an inch on all body parts in roughly 3 weeks, but I want more.

So Testaplex?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shoulda just ran test for 10 weeks, would of had much better results...

HighRiskk

Awards
So how long do you need i need to stay off before I can cycle again. Also, what PCT do you all recommend

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So how long do you need i need to stay off before I can cycle again. Also, what PCT do you all recommend
DUDE HAVE YOU BEEN READING ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD?

Cycle Length + PCT Length = Length of Time before your next cycle

DenDestroys

Awards
Bro, the whole idea of pinning is because you can go for an extended period of time solidifying gains which you cannot do on a oral due to liver toxicity. Yeah, your friend's P-Plex gave him rapid "gains" (mostly water weight), but that's what orals do and why they are hard to maintain anything afterwards. I can't imagine anyone recommending you Tren for your first cycle either. I'm sorry you wasted your money and gear for nothing.

HighRiskk

Awards
I have been doing cycles for about 3 years now. I am not new to it just trying to get right and asking the board for help. The PCT, what do I need to do next. I read everything you guys post

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing cycles for about 3 years now.
:bsflag:

Sorry man, if you really have been doing cycles for 3 years now you'd already know how to do a proper PCT

10-1 this guy is a DEA or FDA agent.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol, 4 weeks on plus 4 weeks pct equals 8 weeks off after pct, then you can cycle again... I dont think you can get an easier answer than that xD...

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Well, if it is the test400 I am thinking of,.. it could be a fake, aka counterfeit, which could explain the absence of gains. The original was made by Denkall, a place in Mexico, but was shutdown by operation gear grinder in 05' hence many copies flooded the market there after. So,......... It could very well be a low quality fake/copy.

The rest is pretty much covered by everyone else...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, if it is the test400 I am thinking of,.. it could be a fake, aka counterfeit, which could explain the absence of gains. The original was made by Denkall, a place in Mexico, but was shutdown by operation gear grinder in 05' hence many copies flooded the market there after. So,......... It could very well be a low quality fake/copy.

The rest is pretty much covered by everyone else...
NeoVar and LHJO . . add that to your PCT :bigok:

GICH!

HighRiskk

Awards
No not in Law Enforcement. Thanks for the PCT info. That was my question, could I take off in January and start back in February. Thanks for the input on that.

I found a good supplement from competitive edge labs for post cycle. Thanks for the help people.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
No not in Law Enforcement. Thanks for the PCT info. That was my question, could I take off in January and start back in February. Thanks for the input on that.

I found a good supplement from competitive edge labs for post cycle. Thanks for the help people.
WTF don't you understand!!!!! Time on + PCT = how much time you need to take off!! 10 weeks on + 4 weeks PCT = 14 weeks OFF CYCLE!!!! So no, you cannot stop in Jan and start back up in Feb.

On second thought, just do whatever your pea brain feels like doing, because someone like you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Also, how old are you? It sounds like your competing with your friend to see who can get bigger. If you ask me that $hit is juvenile and a MAN would know better.