Tren And EQ Comment

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I'm 27 5'10 175lbs. 13% bf. Clean diet, working out for over 6 years. Train in MMA as well. One prior cycle before (500 mg Test E for 10 weeks) Goals are to keep around the same body weight while cutting body fat to around 8-9 % and to have leaner, harder, and more vascular muscle. I do understand with with this cycle my cardio will probably be shot. I have thought about using HCG on cycle as well, but not sure about that.

Feel free to pick this apart and give me any info and or advice.

Weeks 1-6 Tren Ace 75mg EOD
Weeks 1-15EQ 250mg EOD

Test at 250mg a week if libido is compramised.

PCT:

Week 17-20 50mg Clomid ED

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I would use my tren towards the end of the cycle, not the beginning. You always want to shred down towards the end, not as a starting point.
I would up it to 100mg EOD. More accurately 3 times a week (M_W_F)

The EQ dosage seems like a very decent amount. I did 200mg twice a week and got results. 250mg EOD is a lot.

All my opinion of course. More experienced EQ users would be able to help you better, that's just my experience from it. I had to stacked with so much other crap though, so I didn't take too much.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I would use my tren towards the end of the cycle, not the beginning. You always want to shred down towards the end, not as a starting point.
I would up it to 100mg EOD. More accurately 3 times a week (M_W_F)

The EQ dosage seems like a very decent amount. I did 200mg twice a week and got results. 250mg EOD is a lot.

All my opinion of course. More experienced EQ users would be able to help you better, that's just my experience from it. I had to stacked with so much other crap though, so I didn't take too much.
Thanks for your opinion....I was thinking 3 times a week, but my buddy who has done this stack several times said it's just easier to do it eod with your EQ.

chadphillips9

chadphillips9

Awards
If your Tren is home brew mixing the EQ with it helps with injection site soreness IMO

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-15EQ 250mg EOD

PCT:

i would go ahead and add the test to the cycle from the start. id also introduce HCG into the cycle

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
i would go ahead and add the test to the cycle from the start. id also introduce HCG into the cycle
One reason I am trying to keep the Test out of the cycle if possible is the water weight I would gain from it. I've never used HCG before, but have done a little research on it. Is there only the injectable form? Or is there pill form as well?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
One reason I am trying to keep the Test out of the cycle if possible is the water weight I would gain from it. I've never used HCG before, but have done a little research on it. Is there only the injectable form? Or is there pill form as well?
HCG is only injectable, but u use an insulin syringe and do Sub Q.

i would expect ANY water weight from test @ 250mg/week....ive gotten zero from 500+mg/week

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
HCG is only injectable, but u use an insulin syringe and do Sub Q.

i would expect ANY water weight from test @ 250mg/week....ive gotten zero from 500+mg/week
I might have to look into HCG some more....after my 500mg Test E cycle I put on about a good 20lbs....mostly semi-lean muscle.....but def some water weight as well....

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
definitely get some HCG man, tren will make your PCT a total hell without it. and take the test the entire time, 250mg is not much, you won't bloat up on that low of an amount.

get your blood work done too for sure both before and after. tren is REALLY hard on the kidneys and liver for me anyway.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
definitely get some HCG man, tren will make your PCT a total hell without it. and take the test the entire time, 250mg is not much, you won't bloat up on that low of an amount.

get your blood work done too for sure both before and after. tren is REALLY hard on the kidneys and liver for me anyway.
unfortunately I do not have insurance and for sure can't afford to get blood work done.....Just going to have to be careful and listen to my body.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
What is your reasoning for this
Shredding down towards the end does make sense, specially since I want to end up as lean as possible at the end of this cycle. I'm going to talk to my buddy and see what he thinks about it.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I would add that if you are too broke to pay up $100 for some blood work then you are too broke to responsibly run a cycle. There are certain precautions for the love of your physical health that should be considered required. that is like saying I really want to go be a cop but I can't afford a bullet proof vest or a gun. Blood work is cheap compared to the cost should you F yourself up too. Sh it happens and if you're not prepared you will regret this.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I would add that if you are too broke to pay up $100 for some blood work then you are too broke to responsibly run a cycle. There are certain precautions for the love of your physical health that should be considered required. that is like saying I really want to go be a cop but I can't afford a bullet proof vest or a gun. Blood work is cheap compared to the cost should you F yourself up too. Sh it happens and if you're not prepared you will regret this.
I don't know where your from...but it is no where near 100.....wish it was...lol wouldn't be a big deal then...obviously if I'm willing to spend that much money on this ****....100 for bloodwork wouldn't be ****....

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
What is your reasoning for this
You can always cut, you can cut naturally. I do it all the time (hence my weight here compared to others). The purpose of a cycle for me is to pack on as much muscle as I can, because you can't just add muscle but you can always just lose fat. For someone to say "I want to add 10 pounds of pure muscle" naturally would take a year. For someone to say "I want to lose 10 pounds of fat" naturally would take a month.

Plus cosmetically it looks better to do the Tren towards the end. For me anyways.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
You can always cut, you can cut naturally. I do it all the time (hence my weight here compared to others). The purpose of a cycle for me is to pack on as much muscle as I can, because you can't just add muscle but you can always just lose fat. For someone to say "I want to add 10 pounds of pure muscle" naturally would take a year. For someone to say "I want to lose 10 pounds of fat" naturally would take a month.

Plus cosmetically it looks better to do the Tren towards the end. For me anyways.
yea, if I just want to cut some weight....I use clen or ephedra lol....

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
I'm 27 5'10 175lbs. 13% bf. Clean diet, working out for over 6 years. Train in MMA as well. One prior cycle before (500 mg Test E for 10 weeks) Goals are to keep around the same body weight while cutting body fat to around 8-9 % and to have leaner, harder, and more vascular muscle. I do understand with with this cycle my cardio will probably be shot. I have thought about using HCG on cycle as well, but not sure about that.

Feel free to pick this apart and give me any info and or advice.

Weeks 1-15EQ 250mg EOD

PCT:

1-16 Test (E or C) @ 750mg PW
1-14 EQ @ 600mg PW
1-6 Tren Ace @ 75mg EOD
19-23 PCT

Never run EQ without test, it's a surpressor and will shut your libido down.

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
For sure run test with Tren. There is no reason to run it ONLY at the end of your cycle unless you like to short change yourself. I belive you stated this is your first run with tren, as such you should not run more then 10-12 weeks. The diffrence in ED and EOD injections is nominal IMO

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
For sure run test with Tren. There is no reason to run it ONLY at the end of your cycle unless you like to short change yourself. I belive you stated this is your first run with tren, as such you should not run more then 10-12 weeks. The diffrence in ED and EOD injections is nominal IMO
I am planning on running the tren for about 7-8 weeks