Gasapari products?

longtom74

Awards
Any one use his stuff before? His decabol product uses a ethyl-side-chain, which how different than a methylated compound? Are any nor-andro products any good out there for those who wanna keep androgenic sides to a minimum?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I've used Gaspari M1t with success.

The methyl-4OHN sounds promising. I'm waiting for sledge to release it.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Any one use his stuff before? His decabol product uses a ethyl-side-chain, which how different than a methylated compound? Are any nor-andro products any good out there for those who wanna keep androgenic sides to a minimum?
decabol is a knock-off of BioTest's 4-AD-EC which is a better product than decabol because there are additional ingredients in 4-AD-EC to enhance oral bioavailability. Decabol is not even cheaper than the over-priced products you get from BioTest, and DecaBol is a stupid name!

Last edited:
DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
I just looked over the rest of Gasapari's product line. Pathetic! all named after prescription drugs. I would not order from this dork, stick w/ Sldge.

longtom74

Awards
I didn't even know sledge was even making it. i was told the oral nor products suck, Musclar dev. this month mentioned an oral EQ soon, so u you would get the same results without the shutdown...Damn, why is it so hard to get a good nor product out there?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have the M4OHN ready, it is being shipped out to be tabbed this week. The test resulst came out AWESOME. 99% or better. I have 2 different tests for it, which is what I wanted. There will be no beta versions of this one, I cant deal with the headaches anymore so I will just tab everything from now on. The M5AA was also sent out so those tabs should be ready in about 4 weeks as well. After I release the tabs I will decide if I will sell raw powder or not, the biggest problem will be cost, it is a very expensive compound but I think it is worth it.

Ill keep everyone posted on how it goes.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
To my knowledge, most (if not all) of Gaspari's phs are made by Kilosports. Sledge's stuff is still top notch and (spam alert) you can get them from the link below :)

longtom74

Awards
stupid question, so M1,4 ad is the precursor4 to dianabol, but it will act more like EQ and 4ohn will behave more like deca?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have the M4OHN ready, it is being shipped out to be tabbed this week. The test resulst came out AWESOME. 99% or better. I have 2 different tests for it, which is what I wanted. There will be no beta versions of this one, I cant deal with the headaches anymore so I will just tab everything from now on. The M5AA was also sent out so those tabs should be ready in about 4 weeks as well. After I release the tabs I will decide if I will sell raw powder or not, the biggest problem will be cost, it is a very expensive compound but I think it is worth it.

Ill keep everyone posted on how it goes.
Whats the 2 different tests? Can we be absolutely certain of its purity?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have NMR testing as well as GC/MS. I am 110% sure it is exactly what it is suppossed to be. M4OHn will act more like a lubricating anavar. I have a really bad shoulder and it is great for it.

Vice

Awards
If it is similar to anavar, is it projected to have the same effect on natural test production which is little to none in moderate doses? Also, is it going to be more for a pre-contest ph than a bulking ph like oxandrolone?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Anavar is supressive in any dose find a study that says other wise and Ill find 10 that dissprove it.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If it is similar to anavar, is it projected to have the same effect on natural test production which is little to none in moderate doses? Also, is it going to be more for a pre-contest ph than a bulking ph like oxandrolone?
Sledge, why compare it to anavar? Do you have bloodtests on how its affects HPTA.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will tell you this much. I beta tested his M4OHN for 4 weeks, and I recovered easier from it than any other compound I have tried.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was the mildest PH I have used. No sides what so ever. A perpetual pump, good strength gains. I put on a couple pounds of quality muscle, and lost some fat. I like it a lot. I would highly recommend it.

longtom74

Awards
Bling!Bling!

4-ohn and and m14add in a stack, if your liver can take it, that would be a nice stack.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It was the mildest PH I have used. No sides what so ever. A perpetual pump, good strength gains. I put on a couple pounds of quality muscle, and lost some fat. I like it a lot. I would highly recommend it.
Why haven't you updated your log for about a week and a half?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because I have been off longer than that. I have been working 50-60 hours a week for the military, and running a full time MMA school, with a wife and three kids. Is that good enough for you?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
i am only using anavar for the comparison to its low side effects and the andbolic/androgenic ratio. All compounds effect the hpta in doses that BBs use. any study that shows otherwise is most likly done on children or women, neither of which would have much effect on their hpta. but it may not suppress as much. I havent done any blood work onthsi compaound as of today, but I hope to.

longtom74

Awards
so would 14add and 4ohn would be a good cutter or lean bodymass builder stack?