oral ph storage

A

antdawg5150

Awards
Okay so the ban is comming. How do we store all these pills so they dont go bad?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, dark area. Should last a few years that way.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, dry, dark place. i.e closet or pantry. Do not subject to extreme temps or lots of light. In other words do not freeze. It wouldn't hurt to put the bottle in a vacuum sealed bag, but it's not necessary.

A

antdawg5150

Awards
dude i must spread some around i owe you some greens

L

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I use a vacuum sealer and stick them in the freezer. From what I've read, the lower the temperature, the slower the rate of deterioration. Keeping air, light, and especially moisture away are vital.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use a vacuum sealer and stick them in the freezer. From what I've read, the lower the temperature, the slower the rate of deterioration. Keeping air, light, and especially moisture away are vital.
Yep, exactly. Keeping them under stable environmental conditions (sans light, air, and moisture) is the way to go. Vacuum sealing is definitely a good idea regardless of how you plan to store them; freezing will help them last even longer by slowing degredation, but make sure you vacuum seal them first if you do.

- John

S

spartan300

Awards
not sure if freezing is a good idea.......

if they are not properly sealed, will cause freezer burn

you are exposing it to extreme temp. which is not recommended

chemical structures are compromised when not in a stable environment

J

jeremiah0079

Awards
How long would epi ph's last this way I mean I got m14e stored away in the closet how long will it last? Cause I have heard no longer than 6 months.

L

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
not sure if freezing is a good idea.......

if they are not properly sealed, will cause freezer burn

you are exposing it to extreme temp. which is not recommended

chemical structures are compromised when not in a stable environment
Which is why I said I vacuum seal them first.

When it comes to extreme temperatures, heat is bad but cold is not. The lack of heat energy slows decay of just about anything.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
just from my experience...I didn't vacuum seal...but i put all my factory sealed bottles in a zip lock and in freezer....expiration date on bottles is 2008...and I can tell you that they are alive and kickin...

capsules and powder were not discolored or damaged....vacuum seal is a great idea…freezer optional but would be a good as well…just my opinion...

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
As long as you keep them out of extreme temperatures/environments, they should be fine. I have OG Designer Supps Superdrol from the first run in Dec. 2004 that's still potent today. I kept the bottle factory sealed until this past July.

M

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Moisture is probably the hardest thing on them. If your bottle has those little packets of desiccant leave those in as they absorb moisture.