Taking a week oFF, on cycle...

bullfx

Awards
I am 6 wks in to my cutting cycle and im just so fuckin sick and tried, i think i am a bit over trained, every fuckin muscle in my body is sore, calfs, chest, biz, triz, back, legs...

For some reason i am having ALOT OF PAIN in my knees too, ( may be its the cardio doin it? ) overal i am just fukin tired, It sounds stupid to go off on cycle.. Do u guys ever get like this on cycle??? my cycle is just 150mg of prop eod...

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
off what??

off test? I see no reason for that, I'd just take a break from training for a week, maybe do some low intensity cardio3x or so. I wouldn't stop the gear though, just keep diet in check and ease back on the training IMO :)

bullfx

Awards
Ya bro thats what i ment, off the gym not the gear...

azgymrat

Awards
I agree with you, sounds like over training or under eating. From the sounds of it a week off might do you some good mentaly too, that's a big part of this game.

size

Awards
  • Established
Take a few days off from lifting until you feel healthy. During this off period, eat alot.

Take your time though, I am recovering after being ill for 18 FUCKING days.

CrazyNut

Awards
yeah taking a few days off is not a bad idea, make sure you eat tons of carbs and protein to allow your body to rebuild and heal. Make sure you ease back into working out, lower the frequency significantly.

You can increase teh amount of gear to allow the body to recover faster :D:D

Just keep yourself well hydrated and nutrients replenished.

bullfx

Awards
yeah taking a few days off is not a bad idea, make sure you eat tons of carbs and protein to allow your body to rebuild and heal. Make sure you ease back into working out, lower the frequency significantly.

You can increase teh amount of gear to allow the body to recover faster :D:D

Just keep yourself well hydrated and nutrients replenished.

its funny that u say that bro, i was on tren for 5 wks very very low dose, i was doin 50mg of tren EOD, and i was just fine and then i went off tren few days a go and now i feel over trained...

CrazyNut

Awards
its funny that u say that bro, i was on tren for 5 wks very very low dose, i was doin 50mg of tren EOD, and i was just fine and then i went off tren few days a go and now i feel over trained...
you know, i could just be in your head. you may just "feel" that because you are off tren you are feeling overtrained.
In any case, take caution and rest, it wont hurt.

azgymrat

Awards
The risk of over training is always much greater than the risk of under training.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
take a week off bro, it wont hurt and after 6weeks of cutting you definitely need it
I usually take every 5th or 6th week off regardless if Im on cycle or not