2nd Cycle... But what to choose?

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Alright dudes, ive finished my 1st cycle a little while back and now im planning my second one. I would appriate any ideas anyone has, as i like this forum.

Previous cycle experience was Havoc, really enjoyed it and it works; zero sides gained 12 lbs kept them all during PCT. I was thinking maybe H-Drol but is that like a step backwards or not?

I want to try something else though for my second...thoughts appriated.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Run M-drol at 10/20/20, you will feel that. I wouldn't bother with Hdrol unless its stacked with something.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Alright dudes, ive finished my 1st cycle a little while back and now im planning my second one. I would appriate any ideas anyone has, as i like this forum.

Previous cycle experience was Havoc, really enjoyed it and it works; zero sides gained 12 lbs kept them all during PCT. I was thinking maybe H-Drol but is that like a step backwards or not?

I want to try something else though for my second...thoughts appriated.
i did epi as my first cycle as well.. i then went to dymethazine and that was a ****ing disaster. you could try p-plex 20/30/30or40/30or40 or a 3 week m-drol

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Run M-drol at 10/20/20, you will feel that. I wouldn't bother with Hdrol unless its stacked with something.
I was kinda wanting to save a superdrol clone when i have more experience... Someone reccomended Anavar? Thoughts?

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
i did epi as my first cycle as well.. i then went to dymethazine and that was a ****ing disaster. you could try p-plex 20/30/30or40/30or40 or a 3 week m-drol
Juiced up always gd to hear from you man:veryhappy: I was thinking of something around 6 week mark, any other ideas? appriate your input bro. peace

ps what was ur last cycle Phera bridged to Epi?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have never run anavar. I ran mdrol solo after I ran havoc solo and then a cycle of havc stacked with furazadrol.

metalman

Awards
Why mess with what works? I would bet if you stuck with Havoc or a clone you would be happy. Is there any reason you feel you want to try something else?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Juiced up always gd to hear from you man:veryhappy: I was thinking of something around 6 week mark, any other ideas? appriate your input bro. peace

ps what was ur last cycle Phera bridged to Epi?
yea and that worked very well, if i just didn't get sick after.. have the worst luck in post cycles.. surgery after epi.. unknown sickness after my bridge.. what ya gunna do

but yea you could try the bridge which was very effective.. or you could just run that epi for 6-8 weeks if u liked it.. or bridge the h-drol.. all up to how you think you'll react

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Do you use SERMs for PCT? Buy 2 bottles of H-Drol and run at higher doses (75-100mg+). M-Drol and P-Plex are good choices if you have a SERM. I have also seen some good reviews on CEL's M1,4ADD.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Why mess with what works? I would bet if you stuck with Havoc or a clone you would be happy. Is there any reason you feel you want to try something else?

Just i would like to try a new compund as i believe in the receptor theory thing and i know someone who tries epi two cycles in a row and the 1st was really gd but the second was diappointing...

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Just i would like to try a new compund as i believe in the receptor theory thing and i know someone who tries epi two cycles in a row and the 1st was really gd but the second was diappointing...
yea don't get ur body used to anything, take some time, try something else, then hit it again, thats what i did and it worked wonders... i went epi - dyme(DONT TRY IT) THEN BACK to my love epi and some pplex... 22 lbs on epi, then 18 on the bridge

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Do you use SERMs for PCT? Buy 2 bottles of H-Drol and run at higher doses (75-100mg+). M-Drol and P-Plex are good choices if you have a SERM. I have also seen some good reviews on CEL's M1,4ADD.
Yeah i use SERMS for PCT. yeah H Drol interests me but i got the immpression it was weak? Phera interests me, maybe bridge into Hdrol... Anyones thoughts?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
he hasn't used h-drol before, he used epi, so i'd support him getting 2 bottles of epi if he were to go 6-8 weeks, since he knows how he responds.

and yes, from now on, you may have gotten away the first time with no serm, but now you need a serm

any extra help you need just PM me

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
yea don't get ur body used to anything, take some time, try something else, then hit it again, thats what i did and it worked wonders... i went epi - dyme(DONT TRY IT) THEN BACK to my love epi and some pplex... 22 lbs on epi, then 18 on the bridge
Yeh i wasnt planning Dym, heard its junk lol. what do u think Phera? what about a bridge to hdrol? yes or no? Appriate any ideas man.

Thanks

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Yeh i wasnt planning Dym, heard its junk lol. what do u think Phera? what about a bridge to hdrol? yes or no? Appriate any ideas man.

Thanks
you haven't run either phera or h-drol, so run phera first, then your 3rd cycle you can bridge, if it works well.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
phera, 5 weeks.... solid mass cycle...
what are your stats, what are your goals? Obviously i'd recommend different things, if you have tons of LBm but 18% bodyfat i'd say a long hdrol cycle with extra cardio so you can lose some bodyfat and maybe add some strength... if you are lacking LBM then it's obvious bulker...

Usually though i figure the first couple cycles should be mass oriented, hence my initial thinking of Phera. I like phera, pretty mild for me, but still pretty solid, nothing bad about it in any way.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
phera, 5 weeks.... solid mass cycle...
what are your stats, what are your goals? Obviously i'd recommend different things, if you have tons of LBm but 18% bodyfat i'd say a long hdrol cycle with extra cardio so you can lose some bodyfat and maybe add some strength... if you are lacking LBM then it's obvious bulker...

Usually though i figure the first couple cycles should be mass oriented, hence my initial thinking of Phera. I like phera, pretty mild for me, but still pretty solid, nothing bad about it in any way.
i'll say i thought that in depth when i recommended phera haha. bulk baby bulk!

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Id like to see a 5 week pplex, or 6 week pmag

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
If i were to use H drol at higher doses for 6 weeks, what could i expect? Like Epi type gains or what?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
If i were to use H drol at higher doses for 6 weeks, what could i expect? Like Epi type gains or what?
from what i've read they seem similar in gains, all depends on how you personally react, but shouldn't be too far off from epi.

ckozlgod

Awards
Id like to see a 5 week pplex, or 6 week pmag
Ditto on the Pmag.

Extremely underrated PH. Solid bulk for a standalone.

I wouldn't recommend Mdrol as a second PH. Go with either Halo or Pmag. both are run relatively the same dosage wise and are fairly mild.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Ok so ive narrowed it down to:

Epi standalone (Again)

Phera standalone

H-Drol standalone

Methadrol standalone

Phera bridged onto Epi

Methadrol bridged onto Epi...

Advice people? Thanks in advance.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
when are you planning to start, and do you have phera in hand? If not PP's probably off the table at this point.

Most people would agree that H-Drol will give you leaner gains than Epi, and that P-Mag is a better bulker than H-drol so it sounds like your looking for P-mag if Phera is no longer an option.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Ok so ive narrowed it down to:

Epi standalone (Again)

Phera standalone

H-Drol standalone

Methadrol standalone

Phera bridged onto Epi

Methadrol bridged onto Epi...

Advice people? Thanks in advance.
if you were happy with how your epi went, you could go to H-drol, since they are both pretty minimal with sides. I would pick epi again over phera, i'm just running it cuz its what i had. Wait until you've made good gains on the safer roids like epi and h-drol before you head to methadrol

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Currently running Halo/furaz pulse on lifting days+eve before lifting and morning after. I can only get in to lift about 3 days a week due to schedual, but am liking the results. Some weight gain, very lean and dry! Strength gains and general overall feeling in the gym are great!

300 grm protien a day and 3000- 3600 cals. After a couple weeks Still ripped and vasculer!

Did my first multiple reps with 325 benching the other day!

Recovery time is as good if not beter than Super clones. But were all different.

Hang in there man, good luck! Eat big and lift hard! I have found that I can get an extra half hour or 45 min. in the gym till I feel like I'm gonna puke!

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im also considering P-Mag as a possible route. I can still get Phera here in the UK so that is still a possible route...

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of a Epi/ H-drol bridge or stack... What people think? I think that would be a good stack as one is class 1 and the other is class 2 steroid...

Stevensavage

Awards
I was thinking of a Epi/ H-drol bridge or stack... What people think? I think that would be a good stack as one is class 1 and the other is class 2 steroid...

Stacking to methyls isnt the best idea.

What are you going for, a bulk, recomp, or cut? For a bulk try p-plex or M-drol(i love m-drol). For a cut or recomp maybe Halo/furaz Epi/furaz or propadrol.
Methyl XT is also solid for a cut with some mean gains in strength(i ran it for a cut) Methyl XT = Alpha One by CEL.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4