Questions on Andropen275?

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
So here's the deal I got a 10ml bottle so using 2cc spread out through the week say Monday and Thursday for 5weeks be good enuf ? All logs I've researched run for about 10 to 12 weeks but most are intermediate to expert cycles.so would a 5 week be ideal for a first? Since this has 5test stacked

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
So here's the deal I got a 10ml bottle so using 2cc spread out through the week say Monday and Thursday for 5weeks be good enuf ? All logs I've researched run for about 10 to 12 weeks but most are intermediate to expert cycles.so would a 5 week be ideal for a first? Since this has 5test stacked
I just read unrealmachines guide and 5weeks don't seem much and test doesn't do much for first 4weeks so guys kick stArt it with a ph.so is this resonable 1cc a week stacked with a ph not for sure which one depend what the goal is so week1-4 ph and weeks 1-10 1cc a week. Probally mild ph due to this being 1st inject or just 10 week 1cc. only Sorry I'm using iPhone

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
get more andropen and use 2cc's per week, otherwise just save ur one vial until u can get one more

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
5 weeks is a waste. Get 2 or 3 more bottles and give it a nice run.
1 CC a week isn't worth it at all.

I did 13.5 weeks at 2.5 CC's a week (British Dragon). It's a nice test blend.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Your first old school cycle should be ur best. U will prolly never grow that much that quick ever again. Start off with 2 shots per wk. If at some point u begin to stall u can up the dose. Prob wont

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
need to do that. but some food for thought. Get ur diet in check as well as ur training program bruh.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
So everyone votes grab another bottle sounds good to me not really rushing this one so 2cc weeks 1-10 sounds good. Howz pct I think something like this starting 2weeks after last inject nolva 20/20/10/10/10 and week 3 a natty test of some kind and cortisol blocker Zma any other sugestions for serm?

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
Ok I got another bottle finally what would be a good prohormone to run to kick start cycle it rakes 4-5 weeks to kick in. My prior ph cycles was phera tren max lmg superdrol halodrol so what do u guys think ?

Beebs

Awards
I had good results with andropen using .7ml m/w/f. That stuff is the best test I've tried, and I've used numerous types of cyp, enan, and prop. It's got a good kick with the test ace, and I found it to be pain free unlike prop.

As for a kick-starter, didn't use anything when I ran the andropen so I could feel it kick in... However, if you want, go with anything really. I like tbol to kickstart with.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
What gauge size did u use I've read 8 is good and tren should be a good kick start but maybe I'll just run andropen solo with pre workout supp so I can feel when it really kicks open to anything