overall best

deadlift18

Awards
What would be the best overall product to take for mass and strength with very minimal libido loss. Also retaining the most of the gains. And that will all not break my bank account? Feedback appreciated I can't make up my mind.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
What would be the best overall product to take for mass and strength with very minimal libido loss. Also retaining the most of the gains. And that will all not break my bank account? Feedback appreciated I can't make up my mind.
I haven't tried it yet but maybe Pplex. Plus it's only $19.95 per bottle at one website I found. All of these PH/DS have mixed reviews when it comes to libido. Pplex can go both ways. Many say Hdrol and Epi increase their libido.

I personally ran pmag not too long ago and it made my libido skyrocket while I was taking it.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried it yet but maybe Pplex. Plus it's only $19.95 per bottle at one website I found. All of these PH/DS have mixed reviews when it comes to libido. Pplex can go both ways. Many say Hdrol and Epi increase their libido.

I personally ran pmag not too long ago and it made my libido skyrocket while I was taking it.
Epi killed mine

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote