Sus 250 cycle/ATD -- mistake - PLEASE HELP!!!

J

jd066

Awards
Hello everyone,

First off if this is not the right section to post in I apologize. I tried searching for the best section. I posted it here because my question is about the ATD (Inhibit E).

I am on a 10 week sus 250 cycle as my first cycle. I made all the necessary preparations. Got all my supplies, clomid, etc. But I didn't get an anti E. I got to week 3.5 and was making good gains.. went from 161 to 175 a little bloated... I started getting paranoid from showing minor signs of gyn in the nippes.

So like an idiot (please brace yourself) I ran out and bought inhibit E (ATD) without thinking about it/researched it like I did the AAS ( I researched for a year prior). I wasy over dosed it. I ran 3 caps or 75mg a day for a total of about 2.5 weeks. I say 2.5 cause it was three but I went to Vegas and forgot the caps in the middle of there. I have 31 caps left out of 75. Bought them on the 26th

I now know that it has hurt my gains, I have joint soreness, no libido.. I dropped down from 175 to 168-169, although I did lose SOME Of the bloat. I've been making no size gains since I've got on the ATD thinking the gear was bunk or my diet was lacking but I have been very good. I made a horrible mistake and wasted my first cycle. I'm extremely upset about it.

I come here to ask you good folks what I should do now... I am on week 6 of my cycle, started oct 29.

Thanks guys! Please help

F

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
You really dont need an AI with 250mg Test. Also, thats not really enough gear to be expecting serious gains since its only about 2x normal output.

ATD is good for PCT, but I wouldent run it that high on cycle.

Id probably ( If I was still doing injections ) bump the Test up to 500mg and drop the ATD to 25mg. Either that or drop the ATD and run 20mg Nolva. Normal estrogen levels are good for gaining weight.

Id also probably throw an oral in there to get things moving ASAP.

J

jd066

Awards
Thank you frank. I am sorry I meant to 2x250 a week. I am doing thurs/sunday 250mg on those days. So you're saying throw in, ex, dbol for the last few weeks?

F

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I dont like DBol, but if you do that would be fine. I prefer TBol to DBol myself. Just something to kick the scale up again. And Id increase calories if I plateaued in a long cycle also.

IMO there is no reason to continue a cycle if you stopped gaining since all you are doing at that point is shutting yourself down more. Either stop it, increase gear, increase calories or both.

Ive also noticed that if I change training that kicks things going again. Like change to more sets/reps but less weight.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Why are u taking aas at your weight?!?!? Pretty much looks like u have no clue what u are doing.

J

jd066

Awards
I thought I did but I don't. I admit that. I researched for a whole year while working out since last december. I may the journey from 137lbs skin and bone to 165 relatively lean.. only using proteins, multis, and mass fx/3d combo. I just got impatient but what I've learned from this and the side effects and everything is to just stay away from it.

Now I truely know why my good friend who's been lifting since high school refused to get me any aas until I had been working out another 2 years. I truley do see the error and that I shouldn't have done it. What can I say. I always seem to learn my lessons the hardest way possible but I LEARN them.

Thanks guys