Whats better 4 gyno flare up Letro or nolva?

Justing2

Awards
Ive pretty much removed most of my gyno from a past cycle but theres a little still there. Im going to be running my 1st cycle since and I was wondering which is better to take incase of a flare up. Nolva or Letro. I have both on hand.
Thanks

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I would take Letro. . . . Low dose every 3 days to keep from having a gyno issue on cycle

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
If you have letro + nolva, then you are set. Follow the instructions per the link below. You should have zero questions after reading it b/c it is very thorough and covers the 3 different point in cycle time scenarios in which gyno could occur and also tells you the exact dosing protocol to use. Letro will be used to treat the gyno symptoms and the nolva will follow it after the gyno symptoms subside to prevent the estrogen rebound that occurs whenever an aromatase inhibitor is stopped.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=236880

If you want to take a preventative approach, I'd recommend .25mg letro e3days, but prepare your joints for the pain depending on what you are running for your cycle (they will hurt anyway). Start tapering the letro towards the end of the cycle (.25mg a week for instance) to downplay the estrogen rebound going into PCT and onto your SERM (nolva).