first time ph run

thecaveman

Awards
hey everyone. i've been doing my research on this forum and a few others to try to figure out how i should run my first cycle. i have found a lot of information, but not a lot of clear answers. it seems as though everyone has a different opinion (which i respect, but it leads to more confusion).
i am thinking about running h-drol and x-tren together on a 4 week cycle. as a first timer, is this too much? should i start with only one? if so, which is the better choice to start with? i've done enough research to know that i definitely don't want to mess with m-drol yet. i'm also very concerned about finding a good pct.
i'm currently 180 lbs. at 5'11", and i'm 21 years old. i've been working out since i was 15, so i have some pretty decent experience. i have also done many weightlifting comps, am finishing a degree in human performance, and am an assistant manager at vitamin shoppe. i just wanted to give a quick rundown of my background so that everyone understands that i do have a pretty good grasp on what i'm doing. i'm just very new the world of ph's.
i greatly appreciate everyone's help!

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
hey everyone. i've been doing my research on this forum and a few others to try to figure out how i should run my first cycle. i have found a lot of information, but not a lot of clear answers. it seems as though everyone has a different opinion (which i respect, but it leads to more confusion).
i am thinking about running h-drol and x-tren together on a 4 week cycle. as a first timer, is this too much? should i start with only one? if so, which is the better choice to start with? i've done enough research to know that i definitely don't want to mess with m-drol yet. i'm also very concerned about finding a good pct.
i'm currently 180 lbs. at 5'11", and i'm 21 years old. i've been working out since i was 15, so i have some pretty decent experience. i have also done many weightlifting comps, am finishing a degree in human performance, and am an assistant manager at vitamin shoppe. i just wanted to give a quick rundown of my background so that everyone understands that i do have a pretty good grasp on what i'm doing. i'm just very new the world of ph's.
i greatly appreciate everyone's help!

You may get conflicting advise on this PH decision, due to your age, right at the limit, and the fact it's your first time and you don't know how your body will react. If i'm telling you and you want to really run both, run them both at a low dose to see how it goes. X tren seems to work well on everyone, as well as H drol. Low dose of Hdrol would be like 50 throughout, and Tren no more than 60mg per day. Tren is not a Methyl compound, so it makes it easier on your liver and for people to stack it with a methylated compound. *EDIT* Tren is always the popular choice to stack anything due to the reasons stated above. FYI

That being said, I would run X Tren by it self, see how it goes for you. Use Clomid and /or Nolva(debateable from what i have read) as PCT, with an AI, like formestane, or Bromo, and a Natty Test Booster. That should be plenty. I'm a risk taker, but this should be safe! Most will tell you to run Hdrol for your first time. Hope this helps.

nelson32

Awards
I would really appreciate the help of the genius individuals at AM.

I just got some Tribol 60.

Ingredients:

2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one
20mg
17a-methyl-5a-androstan-2-ene-17b-ol
10mg
estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
35mg

I am aware that compound 3 is tren. and that compound 1 is the same as superdrol. I guess my questions are these.

What should my dosages be for a four week cycle?

Is Nolva, Clomid,ZMA a the correct PCT for this cycle?
-I am a little worried about delayed gyno (I here it is only with AI use for the pct) but am unfamiliar with AI's and real proper PCTs.

What is the proper dosage for the PCT of Nolva and Clomid?

Is hair-loss likely in that the superdrol compund is a dimethyl derivative (i think) of DHT?

A little history now. . .

I am 5'10" at 226 lbs. and about 14% bf. I am 24 yrs. old and have been lifting consistently for about 6-7 years. I have done one PH about 3 months ago - Myogenix Spawn (tren and epi) and did Arhimatest by Musclemeds and full dosage of Novadex Xt by Gaspari. It worked out great. My diet is pretty dialed IMO.

Sorry about the pluthera of questions, but know that you guys have a lot to offer.

Thanks!

pcproffy

Awards
Sorry to be an ass but I'm already worried for you if you can't figure out how to post!

To the OP I'd encourage you to do separate runs with each compound before you start combining anything. If you have problems you won't know what is causing it.

nelson32

Awards
I figured it out, thanks.

Can't run em separately due to the fact they are in one pill. I'm mostly looking for recommendations on the PCT.

thecaveman

Awards
thanks for the responses so far! i have both xtren and hdrol on order already. i'm liking pcproffy's idea of running them both separately. i do realize that i am right at the threshold with my age limit, which is why i am being very cautious about the whole thing.
if i run them separate; would it make sense to run xtren, do a pct, and then wait a while before starting the hdrol? or would i move right into the hdrol?

dpfisher

Always wait between cycles, most say at least time on + pct time = time off. So 4 weeks hdrol, 4 weeks pct, wait another 2 months after pct ends BARE MINIMUM to run another cycle.