test pheynal propinate gel

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
so i had a vial of suspect bunk gear, put it in the freezer to try to knock it out of suspension, and it turned to gel...any ideas, im thinking its probably bunk, but i have never tried to crash a vial of prop so i'm hopeing that there is some diffrences in the way it reacts to cold.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the oil turned to a gel? soo it got more cold and became more viscous but the gear didn't crash out of solution? Perhaps because there is no gear and it's bunk as you suspect?

I've never tried to crash any of my vials either... i dunno.

But test phenyl prop, i've never heard of test phenyl prop, IMO this makes it more likely to be bunk.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
testosterone phenylpropionate is just plain old prop, the unabbriveated version. i have never seen the oil to gel like this, i mean it is close to butter. I think that it is so thick that is couldnt fall out of suspension if it wasnt bunk... anyone else?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ahhh unabbreviated? Maybe mislabeled or something because phenylprop is an ester I think you know about it (NPP)... 3 carbons linking to a benzene ring instead of just 3 carbons (where the first carbon has the C=O bond). The "phenyl" indicates the benzene ring, anyway it's completely NOT the same as propionate.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
you are correct, i stand corrected. What I have is TPP.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah i never heard of TPP doesn't mean they can't make it, just raises my suspicions, however i have no idea about how easy it is to make it crash... I heard about NPP being made at 200mg/mL so maybe the phenylprop ester is more stable? I have no idea though man... Have you tried it?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
not this batch. TPP is a medium ester a day longer than regular prop. not THAT uncommon around here. 100mg/ml. generally an eod or e3d injection. i will probably get rid of it. If not ill send a sample of it to the local no-questions-asked lab here in town and have it tested (no pun intended). I was thinking, with your unresponsiveness to teset, have you ever tried test suspension? Gives me phenominal strength boosts, and focus in the gym, might be something for you to look inot as a pre workout. Mix it with half a c of injectable d-bol, you get the best preworkout bump out there for when on cycle. (even better than noxplode, i dont care what ronnie says! lol)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
haven't looked at suspension. i dunno i'm a little skeptical, i am just not noticing any strength from test and im past a gram, i wouldn't expect much from the suspension. More likely I'll feel a surge of insane horniness followed by nipple sensitivity, as those are the main things I notice from it.
The injectable dbol though, I am pretty sure dbol would work for me. My hypothesis is that I'm lacking androgen receptors and that the steroids that work through non AR-mediated pathways are effective for me and those which work primarily through the AR like Testosterone are not very effective.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
phenylprop by itself is pretty rare. A lot of companies have put it in their susts lately but ive never actually seen it by itself.