Scott's Official BLAST n CRUISE log... follow if you wish

muller

muller

Awards
Day 1 starts today, December 15, 2009. I'm using all US pharm grade test-E, straight from my local walgreens, 350mg per week for now.. as this dosage changes, I'll update. I'll continuously update through the years here of how this goes for me, as I'm sure there's many out there just as curious as I am as to what kinda results long term, low dose TEST can do to a person. but I'll also keep a line at the bottom of this OP with my start stats and continuously edit underneath my current stats to make for very easy reading.

Here's another note. I planned to run the first couple months some of the last of my DS bottles I have, several various ones, but my recent bloods said my DHEA levels were THROUGH THE BLOODY ROOF, which leads me only to believe at least one of these DS's I have is completely bunk and just dhea, since I never take dhea supplements... So that idea is out for now, the only thing I have planned on the horizon is to add about 3 months of DECA after the first month or two of just the test..

I'm a certified nutritionist and personal trainer, so I'm not going into details on my diet, just know I got it down, and consuming about 3-4k cals a day, completely clean foods. If you do have questions however for your own diet, feel free to PM me...

STARTING STATS, 12/15/2009:
169 lbs, 5'10", 9.6% BF

CURRENT STATS 3/4/2010:
186.7 lbs, 5'10", 6% BF

Enjoy!!! :trink26:

muller

muller

Awards
Okay, so obviously too soon to have any updates for you.. Second pinning today, felt okay I guess, I hate needles but should learn to like it with time I guess? Anyhow, I just wanted to say I finally put in a huge bulk order of extra Test-E and some Deca and D-bol. Quite frankly, US pharm isn't what it's cracked up to be (I payed $250 for a lousy months supply from walgreen INSURED, and just set myself up with a 2 year supply from another very legit source for the exact same cost... So come the end of this month, I will be out of US grade gear and be switched to iranian stuff, but I hear only good things that if anything its OVER-dosed.

ACTION PLAN: come Jan 15, after being on test E 350mg/wk for a month, I'm going into cycle mode;

-4 weeks dbol, 30mg/day
-10 weeks deca, 500mg/wk
-12 weeks test-e, 750mg/wk
-Hcg twice per week is the plan, I need to do more research on this from now til then tho
-letro, tamox, and clomid already on board and ready to fight if needed
-Weeks 12-15 500mg test
-week 15 and on, 250mg per week Test-e to continue my hormone therapy until I feel I should go back up to 350/wk

Keepin yas posted on if my order actually makes it! lol
Should be one helluva run

muller

muller

Awards
STARTING STATS, 12/15/2009:
169 lbs, 5'10", 9.6% BF

CURRENT STATS 3/4/2010:
186.7 lbs, 5'10", 6% BF

So since starting this cycle, I've lost at least 5 pounds of pure body fat, only had 16 lbs of the stuff to begin with, I haven't been focusing on bulking at all, just getting straight ripped even though I'm on the right kinda stuff that could blow me the f up. So everyone knows, I'm currently on 20mg anavar daily, 20mg dbol daily, and 600mg deca weekly, and 750mg test weekly. Keep in mind, I'm a TRT patient so I assume if you already had great test levels to begin with this cycle would be even more amazing, but I'm thrilled. I'm cut, lean, mean, and gotten alot bigger. I'm back nearly at my peak weight of my life, only this time no fat just muscle.. It feels SO good to have what I consider "perfect" proportions.. big V back crowned with ripped and large delts, brought my hips out more so I wouldnt look so goofy on the bottom half, and I attribute finally having abs show 24/7 to the fact I threw in the anavar a wee bit ago. When I lift, the veins popping out are even starting to freak me out lol.

Not too much longer to go, then I drop down to 500mg test/week only for a month, then 250mg test/week for a few months, and then I'll see where I want to go from there.. I got all the freakin gear I'll need for the next few years, so I'm set on that and got alot of options. (none is for sale, I'm no dealer, and I have no clue where to get it even through PMs)

One last note, I upped my calorie intake to 6-7k a day.. It's freakin tough lol. You guys messing with PH's still dunno what you are missing. I was soooo scared my first time pinning, but once I penetrated the skin (after several counts to 3) it was like wtf I didnt feel a thing, hardest part is holding the damn plunger down.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
can i assume this is self prescribed trt? thats a high dose of test for trt, just sayin

muller

muller

Awards
no the TRT is prescribed, but for 250/wk. or it was 350, i dont even remember at this point.. but American pharmaceutical testosterone is waaaaaaaaay more expensive than underground lab stuff, so I stocked up and decided to make a real cycle out of it then go on down to the proper dose.. Nothing any of you wouldnt of done lol

Consider the photo to the left for the moment, also larger available in my profile, my before photo.. I'll get u an after shot tommorow bro. Peace

KarlaG

KarlaG

Banned
Awards
subbed for cruise and blast action . . . Gears!