- 03-22-2004, 08:04 PM
I have a question that I am sure has already been answered, but I can't find it so I am posting it now.
First off, I am not even sure if this is gyno. My nipples aren't itchy or extra sensitive, they are just a little puffy at times. There are no lumps that I can feel or see.
So there is no itchiness, sensitivity, or lumps, just puffiness sometimes. Also, when I step out of the shower or if the nips get hard, it doesnt look like anything at all.
It may just be some chest fat, but I would like some advice on what it could be.
- 03-22-2004, 08:44 PM
I think most guys experience that. It sounds like paranoia or phantom gyno. I always thought I was getting gyno on my early cycles, but I never did. My nips are a little bit puffy, & it seems a little worse when "on". It sounds like you are the same. If you dont feel anything, I wouldnt fear gyno unless you do.
You can try Prevent by Xtreme formulations, its designed to treat "pseudo-gyno". There are a few threads on BB.com about vitex reducing puffy nips.
Similar Forum Threads
- By snakebyte05 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2004, 07:35 PM
- By unikfreak in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2004, 08:05 PM
- By nodgodbod in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2004, 02:59 PM
- By EatNphood in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-01-2004, 02:06 PM
- By Beta BBer in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2003, 03:21 PM