Help me on This Cycle....

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
You may want to keep an eye on your bp while on ec + m1t they both can raise it and it could get into dangerous levels if your not careful.

Super Tri's

Awards
Hey guys, I need some help....I want to do a cycle to help lean me out (and hopefully gain a few pounds).

ht 5'9
wt: 200
bf%: 11-12
yrs train: 5-6 (some AS and PH experience)
I would like to hit 8-9% (i've been been there)

I have a solid build, but my fatass Italian genetics lend me to gaining weight (fat) easily around my midsection.

Anyway - I am going Mexico on May 22nd, and won't be able to start my cycle until April 10. Here is what I'm thinking:

M1T (1fast400) - 10mg/day
4ADerm - (6gram bottle) - 200mg/day (should I take this out completely?, I have heard the negatives of not running it while on M1T)
Nolva - post cycle

Do you think the 4ad will bloat me and gain too much weight?
I'll be doing weights 4 times/week, and cardio about 4 times too.

Also, with regards to fat burners, is it okay to stay on e and c.
Finally, if I stay on e/c, could I add Yohimbine to the mix (oral).

This would then give me 2 weeks to recover from my cycle before going down south.

Do you think 2 weeks is enough, knowing that I will be drinking while down there????

thanks for the help....

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
How long are you planning on running this?

The dosages look good, but you will definitely bloat from the 4ad. It shouldn't matter because it will come off 1-2 days into PCT. But I wouldnt take M1t without it.You could run letro if you dont want the bloat, or add some 4OHT to reduce it.

I would take clen or eca to cut, & add a transdermal yohimbine to use on the midsection?

Super Tri's

Awards
Thanks for the input, sorry, 4 weeks would be the cycle.

Do you think running lipoderm and this stack at the same time would be okay?

Or perhaps run it 2 weeks into the cylce, then the 2 weeks as part of the post-cycle.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I am going to run lipoderm with clen & 1test/4ad in about a month. I see no problem with it. It would work either way.

Super Tri's

Awards
Alright, I'd drop the e/c on this cycle, therefore it looks like this:

While I would like to finish the cycle before starting lipoderm, I don't have the time before I go away, and would like to finish the lipoderm 1 week before I go away as I read it takes some time for any water retention to flush out.

Please let me know if you think this level of 4ad while cause in bloating, or on a diet/cardio would allow me to cut.

Week 1
M1T - 10mg
4ad - 200mg

Week 2-4
M1T - 10mg
4ad -200mg
LipdoDerm-Ultra

Week 5
LipoDerm Ultra
Nolva 40mg

Week 6,7
Nolva 40mg, 20mg

thanks

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Lipoderm Ultra has diuretics in it to keep you from holding water. The stuff around $40, so I am planning to just get the lipoderm-y for $20 & add a few grams caffeine. It should work almost as well at eliminating water.

Super Tri's

Awards
Good call, I'll save my cash too and just use regular lipoderm-y.

Are you going to be running milk thistle or anything for the liver during your cycle?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I always take 600mg ALA & 600mg Milk Thistle while on M1t.

I just came off basically the same 4-week cycle & i got very bloated. I think the M1t contributes to bloating as weel as the 4ad. I started doing cardio 3x/week, but it really didnt help. I will definitely run letro with m1t/4ad in the summertime to eliminate the bloat. Since you're cutting, you may want to run an anti-e.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10