Canada Question

stevosince82

Awards
Since NP went down (in terms of PHs) I am looking at TF Supps.
They don't seem to ship FedEX... Only USPS

Has anyone used TFSupps with success on PHs to Canada?

fatherenis

Awards
I'm originally from Canada living in the states now. Apparently one of my buddies back home said it's really hard to get PH's past customs now it used to be a lot easier before the original ban but in general Canada is a lot tougher on what's available supplement wise than the US.

stevosince82

Awards
Yea... I aware of the difficulty.
Nutraplanet was great because you could use FedEX but they no longer sell PHs.

I just need a place that still sells PHs and will also ship FedEX.

Any help would be appreciated

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
I have ordered PH though USPS in the states, no problem.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Yea... I aware of the difficulty.
Nutraplanet was great because you could use FedEX but they no longer sell PHs.

I just need a place that still sells PHs and will also ship FedEX.

Any help would be appreciated
Why is orderind Fed Ex better in your opinion?

stevosince82

Awards
Why is orderind Fed Ex better in your opinion?
Well... I can't say it's "better" I was just speaking from my own experience and I never had a problem in the past with FedEx :32:

In any event, just pumped out an order from TF and they send through USPS so I've got my fingers crossed :ponder:

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Well... I can't say it's "better" I was just speaking from my own experience and I never had a problem in the past with FedEx :32:

In any event, just pumped out an order from TF and they send through USPS so I've got my fingers crossed :ponder:
Just received big order from NP. No PH but lots of bulk goodies, Formestane, PIracetam etc. I always paid for Fed EX and thought I did this time but came UPS. Took longer but no issues.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
I always use USPS for every order I do....It never takes that long my last PP order took 3 days for instance. You don't need to "upgrade your order" ...unless you truly do need it overnight lol.

fugative1

Awards
If you do order have them send USPS priority and have one of the co. reps use his or her own name when they ship (not the co name). Never had a prob. just got some andro from IronMagLabs.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
If you do order have them send USPS priority and have one of the co. reps use his or her own name when they ship (not the co name). Never had a prob. just got some andro from IronMagLabs.[/QUOTE

There is really no need for any of that.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
If you do order have them send USPS priority and have one of the co. reps use his or her own name when they ship (not the co name). Never had a prob. just got some andro from IronMagLabs.[/QUOTE

There is really no need for any of that.
Why do you say that? Can you explain? I noticed my last couple of orders came with personal name without my requesting it. They must do it for a reason!

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Why do you say that? Can you explain? I noticed my last couple of orders came with personal name without my requesting it. They must do it for a reason!
Sure, I say it because I have ordered many things from the states that are black and grey and have NEVER gone to any extreme measures to get it here. If anything, having it sent regular post where most mail is sent from means that there is more stuff to look at by people you don't want to see you stuff. It's a numbers game, not rocket science. If they include writing it from a personal person..fine...but you do not need to be so paranoid about it. Its simple and easy. Checks are mostly random anyway. Unless your name happens to be Achmed.:bigok:

stevosince82

Awards
Status as of today; ...

Your Item Status:
Your item left the United States from ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 6:18 am on December 29, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

-Arrival
-Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 16, 2009

-----------

sooo I think she is through the border and on her way here! Hopefully will arrive tomorrow ;-)

roderick

Awards
I am also from Canada. What is a good reliable company to order from in the States??

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
of course, the other option is get a friend in the US who is willing to accept your order, and reship it FED-EX to you. that takes a bit of faith, or a real good friend though.