do you chase your oral soln's?

blackjack

Awards
I just started using M5AA in peg400. the taste is god awful. is it ok to chase this down with something or will this be diluting the solution? Also, is there any "feelable" effects if taken with grapefruit juice?

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
as long as you're taking the original solution (concentration) and following that with juice...you're not diluting anything...you could even put the 2mL or whatever your daily dose is in OJ or whatever, mix it up, then drink it...as long as you are measuring the solution (M5AA) before you add the chaser, you'll be fine...

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I use OJ. I put about 4oz OJ in a glass & squirt the solution into it & stir. You can hardly taste it. Grapefruit juice doesnt drown the taste very well, but it may have absorption benefits.

blackjack

Awards
it reminds me of that stuff orajel. you know the oral pain reliever for toothaches. it makes my mouth numb.

MaddCapp

Awards
I chase mine with 4oz of grapefruit ... not sure if it is 'feelable' since I've just started doing it with the m-dien and it's my first cycle on it. But it is 'tasteable' :)

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is business, not pleasure...suck it up.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah its bizzare that potent compounds need to taste good. Good gains and getting my balls back is more important.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I just put the solution in my mouth and swallow it by itself then after drink some water.

blackjack

Awards
you guys are absolutely right. a bad taste is a small price to pay for good results. but if i have a choice ill take something that tastes good.:p

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
the first time i took liquid nolva, i took it by itself...just squirted it into my mouth and swallowed...yeah, that wasnt a good idea, for the rest of the day, everything tasted like ****...

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
yeah really, the m5aa i have doesn't taste bad at all. it's not flavored, it's a little bitter if i let it sit on my tounge too long. to the guy who mixes it in his drink: i noticed when i mixed mine (the only time i did!) that it kinda sat/stuck to the bottom of my cup and didn't get mixed together that well. i'd just put it in your mouth and chase it with some oj or water if you think it tastes that bad.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
As has been already posted, just mix the dose in some OJ and drink.

Chemo