Do Test Boosters need to be Cycled?

MadeInCanada

Awards
Just wondering if natural testboosters like diesel test pro need to be cycle?
I wanted to run 8 weeks of DTP straight but I wasn't sure if it was safe or not.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks should be fine. personally i would never do more than 8 weeks of a natty test booster, give your body a break

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, if you still want them to be effective, cycle them.

test booster work mostly by indirect means. shbg, anti aromatase, ect.

after a while, your body will increase these things to level the playing feild, making you either need a whole lot more product, or take time off to make things normal again.

please excuse my lack of detail in the answer, i've answered this question a few times over at bb dot com, and dont really understand how someone could not think about these things. it seems like a no brainer.

im sure if you googled the title of this thread, you'd actually see the same question, asked and answered on multiple forums in the past.

MadeInCanada

Awards
yes, if you still want them to be effective, cycle them.

test booster work mostly by indirect means. shbg, anti aromatase, ect.

after a while, your body will increase these things to level the playing feild, making you either need a whole lot more product, or take time off to make things normal again.

please excuse my lack of detail in the answer, i've answered this question a few times over at bb dot com, and dont really understand how someone could not think about these things. it seems like a no brainer.

im sure if you googled the title of this thread, you'd actually see the same question, asked and answered on multiple forums in the past.
Thanks to both of you for the answer. My main question was about whether or not 8 weeks would be okay.

Maybe it is a basic question. Many people don't realize that just because it seems like common sense to them, doesn't mean it's common sense to others.

My endocrinologist didn't even know what a PH was. And my nutritionist didn't know that too low of estrogen can cause a loss of libido.

That's usually why sites like BB . com are so horrible to post on. Because everybody treats everybody like a dumba$$.

... but yes you're right. I should've searched.
Either way, thanks for the post and your help :)