building the perfect beast , have the book ?

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
anyone have this book :

http://www.anabolicbeast.com/home.shtml

in the description topic he wrote :

"Which hormone, when injected, will increase muscle mass by 20% in only 14 days (that means a 250 lb bodybuilder will weigh 300 lbs in less then 2 weeks!)"

"A new drug that's 10 times more anabolic (to muscles!) than Long-R3 IGF-1 and totally resistant to liver destruction. Oh, and burns fat almost as well as DNP!"

" How to make creatine 194.9% more effective ... and it only takes 5 minutes! Plus, the 4 most effective times to take creatine more added muscle and strength."

anyone read it ?

he also wrote that there is a way to get igf-1 results from a supplement that cost 30 bucks ( he calls it poorman's igf-1)?
"Poor man's IGF-1 ... make IGF-like gains, for less then $30 a month!"

if you have the book please post the info

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Haven't read it but am willing to call bullshit :D

all kidding aside that sort of advertisement just sets off the BS detector.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I think Dr. Phil is the book's author...LOL! :D

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
anyone have it ? it's the Chemical Muscle Enhancement II ( building the perfect beast) by L Rea , i have the first one in pdf , i would really appreciate it if i could find the second.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
That book cannot possibly know more than this website and its members.
If those results are possible, you can find them right here on AM for free!

MaddCapp

Awards
A.L. Rea knows gear. With all due respect ... I seriously doubt anyone on this board could touch him ;-)

Flame on - heh

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
A.L. Rea knows gear. With all due respect ... I seriously doubt anyone on this board could touch him ;-)

Flame on - heh
of course , you can't compare any of the ordinary members to him , :saw:

but does anyone have the book ?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I must admit, I do look forward to his collumn in MD each month. I like all that Sciency stuff. (I also find the green picture of Markus Rhul quite funny) :D

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've got the book. It's not for the non-technical mind. It's deep stuff.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
I've got the book. It's not for the non-technical mind. It's deep stuff.
he mentioned in the ad an igf-1 like drug for 30 bucks ( he calls it poorman's igf-1, what is it ? and about creatine how to make it 200% more effective , is it just dextrose ?

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
he mentioned in the ad an igf-1 like drug for 30 bucks ( he calls it poorman's igf-1, what is it ? and about creatine how to make it 200% more effective , is it just dextrose ?
Enquiring minds need to know!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro's Author L Rea is a very intelligent man. Trust me he knows his **** and then some about AAS's. The ads you read are meant to look very appealing it's meant to grab you attention to get the book. The man is trying to earn a living but that doesn't mean he doesn't know his ****. If your interested I sugggest purchase the book and find out. I will be.

comrade

Awards
anyone have this book :

"Which hormone, when injected, will increase muscle mass by 20% in only 14 days (that means a 250 lb bodybuilder will weigh 300 lbs in less then 2 weeks!)"
that math only works if the 250 lb BB'er is 100% muscle, that means no organs, bones, or fat.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I have the book and it is very deep, you reallydo need to read CME first to truely appreciate it . He does know his ****.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I have the book and can email it to you if you need it

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone have this book :

http://www.anabolicbeast.com/home.shtml

in the description topic he wrote :

"A new drug that's 10 times more anabolic (to muscles!) than Long-R3 IGF-1 and totally resistant to liver destruction. Oh, and burns fat almost as well as DNP!"

" How to make creatine 194.9% more effective ... and it only takes 5 minutes! Plus, the 4 most effective times to take creatine more added muscle and strength."

anyone read it ?

he also wrote that there is a way to get igf-1 results from a supplement that cost 30 bucks ( he calls it poorman's igf-1)?
"Poor man's IGF-1 ... make IGF-like gains, for less then $30 a month!"

if you have the book please post the info
building the perfect beast was written 2 years ago:wave:

I'm a big fan of books by ALR, but I'm simply saying some of the information may be outdated

thetimbomb

Awards
if you could email it to me also, that would be perfect.
tim dot hurford at gmail dot com

thanks a bunch

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Don't judge until you've read it and read it a couple times too, it's got some much info that u can't take it all in at once, and ya i thought some of the claims sounded like bs but just read it and you'll come around.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I have both.

I would love to hear from someone who has tried some of these cycles.

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
have the book..very technical... the man is too smart for me.
I was lost after the introduction.lol

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I will email the book from work in the morning tomorrow to both sdmf and sublime. The title of the email will be building the perfect beast. Always happy to help a bro

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I will email the book from work in the morning tomorrow to both sdmf and sublime. The title of the email will be building the perfect beast. Always happy to help a bro
Thanks bro!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Dude your awesome thanks alot bro

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well, my opinion of the book is that it has a lot of good points...and a lot of wrong info also. if it is a vet who knows his ****, then i feel he will find a lot of useful info in it which he can use to enhance his current use of roids... if its a newbie, then stay away from it. anyway, for curiousity's sake, its definitely worth a buy.

darko

Awards
Thanks for the email brother, so far this is a very interesting book.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro..........almost done with it already.....lol

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i have both cme and btpb and they are awesome, very technical, the bread and butter cycles on here are better for newbs imho

i found both with 10 minutes of searching around, found them posted on various boards

Jrizzle385

Awards
I can't find either of these.

Anybody wanna hook me up?

jrizzle385 AT hushmail.com