first cycle (1,4 add only)

Squatking

Awards
I've been wanting to try prohormones for a while now and have been reading around these forums for the past few days. Since this is my first cycle i wanted to do a light cycle/hormone so I settled on a 1,4 androstenediol only cycle. I have been training since i was 14 (seriously for the past 2 years) and i am currently cutting (I want to start the cycle when i start bulking). I'm 5'8'' 191 pounds and 16.4% bodyfat. The cycle i wrote out goes as follows:

week 1: 300mg ed
week 2: 300mg ed
week 3: 400mg ed
week 4: 500mg ed
week 5: 600mg ed
week 6: 600mg ed

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to try prohormones for a while now and have been reading around these forums for the past few days. Since this is my first cycle i wanted to do a light cycle/hormone so I settled on a 1,4 androstenediol only cycle. I have been training since i was 14 (seriously for the past 2 years) and i am currently cutting (I want to start the cycle when i start bulking). I'm 5'8'' 191 pounds and 16.4% bodyfat. The cycle i wrote out goes as follows:

week 1: 300mg ed
week 2: 300mg ed
week 3: 400mg ed
week 4: 500mg ed
week 5: 600mg ed
week 6: 600mg ed
I did not see anything in terms of gains from that cycle. Also, I would keep the dosage at 600mg throughout. But just remember, people respond differently. Good luck....

Squatking

Awards
what should i run for PCT? would 6-OXO be enough or should i get some nolva? and i don't mean to be thick headed but should i run 600mg for 6 weeks even though its my first cycle? thanks for your help fellas, it's just my first cycle and i'm a little edgy.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Totally understandable bro. I was the same way. I would start out at 300mg for the first 4 days or so, and if no bad sides or anything, bump it up to 500 or 600mg.

6OXO will be enough yes, but if you wanted, you could get some nolva, probably cheaper as well. I just didn't want you to be dissapointed is all, thats a relatively weaker PH out of them all, but I can see why you would want to try it out first to see how you react.

Good luck with it, any more questions, feel free to ask brother. ;)

Squatking

Awards
thanks a lot bro, i really appreciate your help, ill, probably pick up some nolva anyway since a lot of companies are stopping sales. Thank you again.