Does P-Plex Aromtize?

C

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Doe P-Plex aromatize; if not, why does it give wet gains?

Crowbar

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No... but if i recall correctly (correct me if i'm wrong) it can change your mineral balance to cause water retention

I didn't think it was wet but no compound has seemed wet/dry to me, if i get bloat or hold water it's always from my diet. I have run very successful cuts on Phera.

It can also cause gyno. Figure that one out.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I have always found that weird
its non aromatizing but it does cause gyno in some people
I wish patrick arnold was here explain
could be because it messes with a bodies prolactin levels

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
def. not prolactin, as then phera would cause a severe negative impact on libido and it doesn't. I have tried two progestin compounds and they gave me gyno that made the nipple puffiness i got on phera look like nothing. From my experience I'm going to say 100% it's not prolactin.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
yeah, well im sure youve seen some people that have had prolaction like sides, even though I can not find any evidence that phera causes changes in prolaction, phera is a strange compound because it can act very different in different people. I do agree with you that water retention is most likely due to a persons diet.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
It could be related to aldosterone levels and Na/K levels in the body. Kinda like unreal was saying. Also you gave to look at the diet people use with it.

Not really sure about the gyno part. But the org compound should not covert to e. Could we have impurities in there, possibly.

M

mmk64

Awards
It could be related to aldosterone levels and Na/K levels in the body. Kinda like unreal was saying. Also you gave to look at the diet people use with it.

Not really sure about the gyno part. But the org compound should not covert to e. Could we have impurities in there, possibly.
Yeah I'm thinking activity at the aldosterone receptors. That would lead to low K levels, maybe causing some cramps and constipation

C

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Now that I think about it, this was addressed by Seth Roberts: certain steroids, P-Plex being one of them, reduce SHBG so severly that it actually frees up the body's own estrogen to produce the associated side effects.

Seth had a great thread here on Prolactin and Progesterone.

Crowbar

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah have heard the same thing... Cause they believe that's why a-bombs cam cause gyno when it doesn't aromatize either.