Any new thoughts on M-Dien?

propho

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if there is any new feedback on this product as I still haven't heard any other feedback on it except from prolangum..

mikepick

Awards
Just wondering if there is any new feedback on this product as I still haven't heard any other feedback on it except from prolangum..
yeah I ran it for 2 wks @ 3mgs and the last 4 days at 4 mgs and had no results it was sledges m-dien. I figured it was a bad batch and I contacted him and he took care of me ( thanks sledge ) I got some from kilo sports, I have always had good results with there products, especially m1t, I am at day 9 at 4mgs a day and the only thing I notice is that my natural test is shut down. if m-dien is anything like m1t like others have claimed then I sould be experincing fair strenght gains and great pumps? and that isn't my experience. some people would probally say I should be more patient, but m1t always started working on the 3rd to 4th day for me, why should m-dien be any different? :(

propho

Awards
  • Established
well if mikepick ran it for 2 weeks and all it did was shut down natural test then it makes me really iffy.. I hope sledge gets back to me because I may just want to return it and get m1t from him.. it seems like it's not really working for anyone..

offsides25

Awards
yeah two friends of mine are running 3 mg a day at about 2 weeks time im guessing both and niether reported any gains...

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I am at day 9 at 4mgs a day and the only thing I notice is that my natural test is shut down.
So how exactly are you noticing that you're natural test is shut down?

mikepick

Awards
I was really hopeful when I read pro's log on m-dien. it seemed like it was going to be like m1t but without the sides. I'm 5'7" 190 11-12%bf two months clean from a 3wk m1t cycle, I think 4mgs of m-dien is plenty enough for me to respond if it actually worked.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sledge, when are we going to get the results in the newsletter? I'm getting a little impatient now.

castro

Awards
Seems to me MIT is still the superior product.Too bad cause i was really pumped about Mdien.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I would say the results aren't in yet. The only two completed full length cycles (Prolangtum and Sifu) went well and they were pleased, and liked it more than 4-OHN. Everything else is guys bitching because they haven't seen results in a week, or unfirtunately the cases where DS had the MD fall out of solution, like with Scottyo. If MD is a lean mass builder without water retention, it makes sense that results will occur slower and be less pronounced than M1-T (maybe it will have a place as a great cutting supp). The only PH dud I've seen lately is M-4AD.

Now the situation with BK over at bb.com is much more serious, as people are claiming his 1mg pills are seriously underdosed, and he is tossing back insults rather than addressing the problem like a businessman should.

I think with Sledge's product, we should watch a few more logs (like Scottyos) go to full term (1 month) before the decision is rendered. I have an investment here as well, but I'm not about to throw the powder out.......yet.

mikepick

Awards
Actually, I would say the results aren't in yet. The only two completed full length cycles (Prolangtum and Sifu) went well and they were pleased, and liked it more than 4-OHN. Everything else is guys bitching because they haven't seen results in a week, or unfirtunately the cases where DS had the MD fall out of solution, like with Scottyo. If MD is a lean mass builder without water retention, it makes sense that results will occur slower and be less pronounced than M1-T (maybe it will have a place as a great cutting supp). The only PH dud I've seen lately is M-4AD.

Now the situation with BK over at bb.com is much more serious, as people are claiming his 1mg pills are seriously underdosed, and he is tossing back insults rather than addressing the problem like a businessman should.

I think with Sledge's product, we should watch a few more logs (like Scottyos) go to full term (1 month) before the decision is rendered. I have an investment here as well, but I'm not about to throw the powder out.......yet.
you look at pro's log and in a week he was up 5lbs. me at day 10 nothing. if this **** is going to work I and the others should have noticed something by now. be patient yeah whatever it's more like beware of m-dien.

propho

Awards
  • Established
well people's bodies do react differently to different substances.. but I will be keeping a close eye on scottyo's log because he just hit the 2 week mark and said he's noticing some strength increases now..

Skark

Awards
  • Established
you look at pro's log and in a week he was up 5lbs. me at day 10 nothing. if this **** is going to work I and the others should have noticed something by now. be patient yeah whatever it's more like beware of m-dien.
Just this morning at Avant, Pro reitterated how potent he thought the stuff was, and he is pretty maxed out muscle wise.

Whose product are you using? Did you get stuck with the flavored MD from Sledge that fell out of solution? If so, he'll replace it free. Or are you using the Kilo stuff that is being suspected as being severely underdosed? Sledge had his product tested, Kilo did not.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
well people's bodies do react differently to different substances.. but I will be keeping a close eye on scottyo's log because he just hit the 2 week mark and said he's noticing some strength increases now..
We need to get Scotty to comment when he started over with the un-flavored batch? Since he was using the bad batch at first, it could be that the first week or 10 days are irrelavent.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I will be switching over to Sldge's M-Dien from M14ADD on monday and running it for 4 weeks at 4mg/day. Details in my log in Cycle info if anyone is intrested.

BTW, The powder Sldge used for the betas tested out 98%pure. It was truly a flavoring problem. We should start to hear better feedback soon.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Well, Bruce claims the first Kilo of M-dien was only 60% and that they didn't use it. Whether that is true or not remains to be seen. Bruce is an interesting fellow, I don't know enough about him to say one way or the other. Martin on the other hand has treated me well, so I would like to think he wouldn't be a party to ripping people off, at least not to his knowledge.

offsides25

Awards
Whose product are you using? Did you get stuck with the flavored MD from Sledge that fell out of solution? If so, he'll replace it free.
Did he say that the flavored ones are not up to par with doses or something?
Thats what my 2 buds are using, maybe thats why.... one of them also said in the syringe there was like floating red stuff once?

not using it myself so i cant say, but i was the one who showed them the threads on it so i feel kinda bad if they got stuck with something that was a dud.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will be switching over to Sldge's M-Dien from M14ADD on monday and running it for 4 weeks at 4mg/day. Details in my log in Cycle info if anyone is intrested.

BTW, The powder Sldge used for the betas tested out 98%pure. It was truly a flavoring problem. We should start to hear better feedback soon.
Do you not take breaks between cycles?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Do you not take breaks between cycles?
Hell no! Prolagtum doesn't why should I? JK :D On monday, I'll be 3 weeks into my M14ADD cycle. I want to try M-Dien while I'm still on, and if I start Monday I can do it for a good 4 weeks. The entire cycle will last 7 weeks. 8 if I like the way It's going. Then It's clomid and clen for PCT. and a nice break. ;)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have posted this everywhere, if you placed an order between Feb 25 and march 1st and you feel your batch isnt working I will be happy to replace it. I know there was only one weak batch a total of 18 bottles, but I will always stand by my work so it isnt a problem.

Just remember this isnt the same as M1T, although the gains form it should be good, not everyone will react the same way prolangtum does. I really believe this will help more in changing body comp then it will be like adding 10lbs in 7 days like m1t.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I would say the results aren't in yet. The only two completed full length cycles (Prolangtum and Sifu) went well and they were pleased, and liked it more than 4-OHN.
As far as I know Sifu never used M-Dien. Maybe you're thinking of Loki?

propho

Awards
  • Established
I have posted this everywhere, if you placed an order between Feb 25 and march 1st and you feel your batch isnt working I will be happy to replace it. I know there was only one weak batch a total of 18 bottles, but I will always stand by my work so it isnt a problem.

Just remember this isnt the same as M1T, although the gains form it should be good, not everyone will react the same way prolangtum does. I really believe this will help more in changing body comp then it will be like adding 10lbs in 7 days like m1t.
Thanks Sledge.. like I said on the bb forum two thumbs up to you! Seems like you are the only one that actually cares about their customers.. I don't see anybody else posting anything regarding their m-dien product!

THANKS!

Skark

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know Sifu never used M-Dien. Maybe you're thinking of Loki?
My bad......when Sifu was commenting to Pro about the comparison between MD and 4-OHN, it sounded like he had done both.

Loki huh? Does he have a log of his experiences somewhere?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I think at Avant, but I'm not sure. The URL filter at my work blocks Avant and almost every other forum now. I think it would be an old thread.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Sldge,
I got four bottles of the unflavored betas and I havent tried them yet and dont plan on it for about 2 more weeks. I ordered them on the 27th of Feburary. What would you recommend I do with them? I dont want to get stuck with babby **** if I can help it prior to taking it.

db

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Well, Bruce claims the first Kilo of M-dien was only 60% and that they didn't use it. Whether that is true or not remains to be seen. Bruce is an interesting fellow, I don't know enough about him to say one way or the other.
Well think about the fact that Bruce used to write for T-mag as Brock Strasser, so you know the guy isn't 100% honest, plus he knows all about shady marketing tactics.......Myostat anyone :D

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Sldge,
I got four bottles of the unflavored betas and I havent tried them yet and dont plan on it for about 2 more weeks. I ordered them on the 27th of Feburary. What would you recommend I do with them? I dont want to get stuck with babby **** if I can help it prior to taking it.

db
Are they glass bottles with no label and a dropper or plastic bottles with labels and oral syringes, or something different?

mikepick

Awards
Just this morning at Avant, Pro reitterated how potent he thought the stuff was, and he is pretty maxed out muscle wise.

Whose product are you using? Did you get stuck with the flavored MD from Sledge that fell out of solution? If so, he'll replace it free. Or are you using the Kilo stuff that is being suspected as being severely underdosed? Sledge had his product tested, Kilo did not.
I'm currently using kilo's. I did use sledges first unflavored batch for 2 wks with no results. sledge replaced that with the flavored one which I haven;t tried yet

Skark

Awards
  • Established
We need to get Scotty to comment when he started over with the un-flavored batch? Since he was using the bad batch at first, it could be that the first week or 10 days are irrelavent.
Scotty just reported that he started the new batch last Saturday. So his results break down as:

Under-dosed Bad batch (3/1 to 3/12): gained 2 lbs
Replacement batch (3/13 to 3/19): gained 2 lbs

So obviously he is seeing increased results using the correctly dosed batch (2 lbs in 6 days). Check out his log, he has a few interesting things to say about MD.

mikepick

Awards
Are they glass bottles with no label and a dropper or plastic bottles with labels and oral syringes, or something different?

mine are in the plastic bottles, other than the flavoring whats the difference?

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using kilo's. I did use sledges first unflavored batch for 2 wks with no results. sledge replaced that with the flavored one which I haven;t tried yet
From what I understand, its the flavored batch that is the problem. Check with Sledge on that. As far as kilo's product.......there are certainly questions there

db682

Awards
  • Established
No dropper or syringes here bro. I got what resemables a small lotion bottle. Theyre blue plastic bottles with a lid that has a cap that you push down on one side and the other side pops up slightly. No means of measureing what so ever but Im not worried about that aspect. (I have plenty of Oral Syringes and syringe stoppers for bottles so I can just pull out what I need.) It has a label but its a regular computer printed label in black and white that just says:

"Methyl-Dein Beta Version
1 mg/ml 1-3ml daily dose

www.DesignerSupps.com"

Im not to concerned about the asthetics of the packaging. Im concerned about whats inside the packaging itself. Sldge is an excellant businessman and Im sure he'll have a solution for me.

db

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have four bottles of the stuff as well, in the blue bottle with the black plastic popup lid. I ordered mine within the timespan mentioned, and would also like to know whether I should go about trying to have it replaced before I try it out. I have about 6 more weeks before I plan on cycling again, so no big rush there.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
M-Dien

Just thought I'd chime in here, having jumped feet first into M-Dien myself.

I've been using the substance now for about 2 weeks. 2mg/day the first week and 3mg/day for the 2nd. The results thus far have not been particularly impressive, I'm cutting, so I wouldn't expect any serious weight gain, however I did notice that a pound and a half or so came on over the first week, but I was also visibly puffier so I am fairly certain it was water weight. Strength has improved slightly, and pumps are slightly larger than usual, but not to the extent I've noticed on any other substance.

Having just read this thread, I'm hoping that it's the case that I just have one of the bad m-dien betas, as the time frame is about right and my bottles are flavored. I shot off a msg to sledge so hopefully it's a problem with the solution and not the chemical itself or my physiology :)

Ex Nihilo

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
No dropper or syringes here bro. I got what resemables a small lotion bottle. Theyre blue plastic bottles with a lid that has a cap that you push down on one side and the other side pops up slightly. No means of measureing what so ever but Im not worried about that aspect. (I have plenty of Oral Syringes and syringe stoppers for bottles so I can just pull out what I need.) It has a label but its a regular computer printed label in black and white that just says:

"Methyl-Dein Beta Version
1 mg/ml 1-3ml daily dose

www.DesignerSupps.com"

Im not to concerned about the asthetics of the packaging. Im concerned about whats inside the packaging itself. Sldge is an excellant businessman and Im sure he'll have a solution for me.

db
That's the one I'm on now, but sldge threw in some oral syringes for me. I guess he just likes me best :p . I've been on for 10 days with this batch.

propho

Awards
  • Established
mine are glass bottles.. /w oral syringes.. I'm guessing it's a newer batch?

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Yo Supersoldier, are you doing any bloodwok on yourself while going through this cycle of m-dien like you did with the m1t?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Yo Supersoldier, are you doing any bloodwok on yourself while going through this cycle of m-dien like you did with the m1t?
Absolutely, but you gotta talk to Sldge.

muscles4life

Awards
I emailed Sldge about my 4 bottles that I bought the night of the 24th. I only have 2 bottles left. He said to send them back to him and he would replace them. I'm just wondering if I lose out on what I already took, or will I get 4 new ones? Sldge seems like a stand up guy and runs a good buisness, so I'm not to worried. Hopefully see alot better results on the new batch.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Just email me and Ill take care of it. Its not a big deal, if anyone got any during that time period Ill take carr of it, just email me.

I didnt want SS posting bloodwork results for a couple reasons.

1. What SS takes is for testing I odnt want people trying to duplicate his results becasue his liver values were low, or high etc. I am just hoping to get an idea of how it is on more then 1 person.

2. I have had bloodwork done by a few different testers and different stacks and wante dto save those results for the newsletter.

3. I was the only company who was smart enough to have their testers get bloodwork done so we could see how it was, as well as some so called liver protectants such as NAC, Milk Thistle and r-Ala. I didnt do this for other companies to use for their cheap marketing tactics, it is for my loyal customers.

4.Let them make beta versions, let them get testers who are known on more then 1 board and let them get bloodwork done by actualy people who post.

I think you all will understand why I am not having anyone post their info.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
thats cool, im just anxious to see the results of that :) :D

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I guess we just periodically check his website for the lab results?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I haven't read one good thread on methyl-d. I don't know if it is b/c everybody used sledge's bad batch or if the product is worthless. I'm not sure if I'm even going to buy it if I don't notice anything.

I understand that it isn't a mass builder or anything, but nobody has even mentioned any hardness, increased vascularity, or any other positive aesthetic side effects. So why is this stuff even worth taking.

Benefits= little to none
Risks= possibly high liver risks

Not a very good ratio to me.:(

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
chinese guys appear that they sold sldge and kilo something else thats not ndien.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I haven't read one good thread on methyl-d. I don't know if it is b/c everybody used sledge's bad batch or if the product is worthless. I'm not sure if I'm even going to buy it if I don't notice anything.

I understand that it isn't a mass builder or anything, but nobody has even mentioned any hardness, increased vascularity, or any other positive aesthetic side effects. So why is this stuff even worth taking.

Benefits= little to none
Risks= possibly high liver risks

Not a very good ratio to me.:(
Read my cycle log. Start at the last page. ;)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
chinese guys appear that they sold sldge and kilo something else thats not ndien.
To date, Sldge has not put anything out on the market that is not 97% to 98% pure. All his betas were made from The origional 100GM sample he was sent. That tested 98% pure. Because of what's been going on, He is having the kilo set aside for tabs tested as well. He has stated that if something is amiss with that batch, that it will be dumped. A huge hit to his wallet. He was very up front about the bad beta batch. He replaced those bottles to all his costomers at his expense again. Some of you should relax and let this play out. Sldge has been straight up about all this with everyone. Again, I am running a log Here and at AL. So far, I'm impressed.

One more thing, If you want to know all the facts I suggest going to the AL forum and reading the Methyldienolone test results thread by PA.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If the original 100g sample is totally pure, it still doesn;t answer questions why some testers took 2 weeks to see something. If it was supposed to be a uber potent oral it shouldn't take 2 weeks to kick in?

And from all logs that I've read so far, no one has stuck to recommended dosage. Everyone has bumped up the dosage to 3-5mg. You've started at 4mg which is supposed to be way way high for your bodyweight. I think the dosage should be kicked up for people who have taken phs before.

I'm just being more skeptical this time after my experience with m1t.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
If the original 100g sample is totally pure, it still doesn;t answer questions why some testers took 2 weeks to see something. If it was supposed to be a uber potent oral it shouldn't take 2 weeks to kick in?
Have you been paying attention? Most of the early users got bottles from that 18 bottle batch that was fucked up.(hey it was a beta) We've been through this before.I can't speak for anyone that got Gaspari or Kilo.