the EVIL *SYNTHOL*

CrazyNut

Awards
Hey guys, I did a few seraches here and there and saw a few threads on bb.com about synthol. I gotta admit, I am tempted.
Now, the whole point of this topic is not to start arguing about cheaters or fake muscle, i just want to know someone has successfully used it ?
I bodybuild to look good, not to compete, so there is no cheating involved, and if i can add an inch to my arms for the summer, heck why not.

I read the thread on bb.com but was kinda disinterested by all the kid remarks and thats why i posted here, because this board is much more mature.

I am not planning on using it yet, unless i hear some great success stories. AND PLEASE DONT START YOU ARE GONNA LOOK LIKE GREG VALENTINO IF YOU US IT!!
Also, any input in stretching muscle fascia ? I know raybravo showed some interest in using it over at bb.com, did you ever go ahead and use it ?

Any knowledgeable and sensible inputs are greatly appreciated.

Golgo13

Awards
I have never messed with the stuff, but I share in your curiosity. I don't see a thing wrong with it.

CrazyNut

Awards
yeah, i am getting more and more curious as the day goes on. especially now that they have a sale on.

I wish some users will post their experiences.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Most everybody who knows anything (that I know of) about it says pretty much the same thing: The stuff is worthless beyond its original intent of supplementing a lagging body part. As for "stretching muscle fascia" heard lots of people talk about it without out ever seeing what I would consider real proof (empirical). I’m not jumping on any bandwagon here as I have never used it and only seen it once.

However BBers are famous for abusing things. 2 to 3 grams of test, a-bombs, ext. Given our nature anything (substance) that we consider as dangerous, easy to abuse, and cheating should send alarms sounding. I can’t believe that this kind of consciences would be in error.

Also on a personal note the guy I saw try this really just doesn’t look right. Not bad or anything just not quite right. It couldn’t have been worth the effort.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Synthol is like breast implants for muscles. I can't understand why anybody would ever want to shoot oil in them so it can look like muscle. Dunno, maybe I'm just an "old-fashioned" type of guy. :rolleyes:

I personally lose all respect for someone that does it, I can't even grasp the idea. Its just my opinion, don't let it get in the way of your decision, and good luck if you do decide to do it..

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used it a few years back. Its definatley the most painful thing I've used but it did work. I put it in my biceps. I started at 1cc in the long head and 1cc in the short head every other day for a short time and it wasn't to bad at all. So I went to 2 cc's in each head eod. It started to get painful. Then went to 3cc's in each head. It was painful but I just stuck it out. The most painful thing was warming up my biceps and the first 2 or 3 sets after that it went away. So I'm saying if you don't have a deicent tolerance for pain don't even bother. What I did was went up about 3/4 of in inch or so in a short time. At this point I decided anymore than that would look rediculos and would only shoot once or twice a week. I did this with the intent to stretch the fascia. I figured if I kept it stretched for 3 months or so. I figured you don't learn to do a split in a week so the fascia isn't going to get a very good stretch in a week either. Well it worked and my arms went from 18'' to 18.5'' without any oil and looked just the same as before I used it but alot bigger of coarse. I will say the muscle does look slightly diffrent when on it but no diffrent than the look bi's get when the swell from shooting prop in them. Anyway I was scared that maybe I caused scar tissue and my biceps would be stuck like that for ever but definatley not the case because long after the use of syntherol and a few cycles of gear I hit over the 20 inch mark. Well its been awhile and thats all I can think of for now but if you have any questions go ahead and ask and maybe it will trigger something I forgot.

Makaveli_786

Awards
If you inject about 1.5 grams of test in your arm itll give you the same effect as Synthol :D

CrazyNut

Awards
Synthol is like breast implants for muscles. I can't understand why anybody would ever want to shoot oil in them so it can look like muscle. Dunno, maybe I'm just an "old-fashioned" type of guy. :rolleyes:

I personally lose all respect for someone that does it, I can't even grasp the idea. Its just my opinion, don't let it get in the way of your decision, and good luck if you do decide to do it..
i dont know about you, but i dont really mind having a women with implanted breasts :D:D

db682

Awards
  • Established
I have nothing against it (except for that freaking retard Valentino, thats got to be the worst looking body builder, term used loosely, Ive ever seen.). Just be aware of the major problems and dangers that can be associated with its use.

db

Makaveli_786

Awards
LOL Gregg Valentino didnt use Synthol he injected 1.5 CC of Test into each arm.

Rhinoman

Awards
Gregg Valentino

This is the Freak!

Last edited:

Makaveli_786

Awards
Not anymore, his arms blew up, theyve got these big metal stiches hanging out of them.

LIgearhead

Awards
I use it and I love it!..like Skye mentioned above, there is potential to abuse just about any substance, however, if used correctly it does help a hard gainer with lagging body parts..I've heard about the pain factor but the stuff I get is sterilized and completely painless.No one in my gym can tell that I use it (not even the experienced body builders) but then again I don't go overboard with it..it has definately put 2" on my arms in the last 3 months and i do believe it stretches the muscle fascia and helps the muscle grow..besides, the pumps I get in my arms are awesome!

CrazyNut

Awards
This is how you will look!
here is a observations, i find it so ignorant for some one to post this, especially on a steroid board. I understand that greg valentino did synthol, but he clearly abused it. And the reason why its so ironic that someone posts this on a steroid board, is because, any substance abused, will result is serious consequences. So, when someone asks about winny, do we straight jump into telling them about so and so, who took 200mg ED and has serious health problems?? NO!

Here we are trying to fight to legalize steroids, and ridicule societs when they only focus on extremes and negatives and people who abuse steroids, yet when it comes to SYNTHOL, everyone, including experienced users, point to Greg Valentino who clearly abused the product.

Now i am not supporting Greg Valentino and believe that he has caused harm to the bb community, but there is a point to be made......

EVERYTIME SOMEONE MENTIONS SYNTHOL, AND YOU WANT TO REFER TO GREG VALENTINO, THINK ABOUT HOW HIPPOCRITICAL THAT IS ON A STEROID BOARD!!

CrazyNut

Awards
I use it and I love it!..like Skye mentioned above, there is potential to abuse just about any substance, however, if used correctly it does help a hard gainer with lagging body parts..I've heard about the pain factor but the stuff I get is sterilized and completely painless.No one in my gym can tell that I use it (not even the experienced body builders) but then again I don't go overboard with it..it has definately put 2" on my arms in the last 3 months and i do believe it stretches the muscle fascia and helps the muscle grow..besides, the pumps I get in my arms are awesome!
wanna provide specifics as to your dosage amounts ?? how many cc's ?? ED ?? are you just doign twice a week shots now ??

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
First I would like to grant the point that Rhinoman’s post was exactly what the threads author ask NOT to be included in this thread. He was asking for some more substantial responses based in the real world. Valentino is a freak willing to do to his body what most people couldn’t be induced to by slow torture. This is not the real world. Any reasonable BBer is not ever going to come close.

As for not warning people about the dangers of other gear I can only wonder what board your coming from. How many post are here that start off “ if you have to ask you shouldn’t be doing it yet” or threads advising the lowest dosage possible? How many threads about liver damage and the sides of 17a’s? It’s the same over at MM. While this site is not good for new people the other sites I started at preached safety till I was sick of it (I do the same thing now), repeatedly going over the ideas about liver protection and the like.

BTW not all of us think steroids should be legal. My personal opinion is that there are far too many idiots out there using them as it is. I do think that we should go to letting the doctors proscribe it as they see fit though (including for cosmetics).

Synthol’s dangers may be overrated or they may not be. But for myself I believe that if it was really that easy to put on a couple of inches (not saying it can’t be done) then everyone would be doing it. For every success story I hear I also hear how someone got messed up.

JMO

LIgearhead

Awards
I started using it at 1cc everyday. I shot 1cc in each bicep (rotating placement everyday) and 1cc in each tricep. I did that for 1 week, then I went to 2cc's for a week and finally 3cc's for a week. I then cut back the dosage to 3 cc's every other day for about a month..I now use 3cc's once or twice a week for maintainance.

I don't suggest that I'm an expert on synth at all. just relating my personal experience with it. I've read that sterilization is a big concern with synth. that some, if not most brands, are not sterilized (this is second hand info and I can't verify the truth to it)
I happen to know someone who produces it and I trust him completely.

In my gym there are a few NPC competitors who I've become friendly with.You may be surprised to know how many use synth. I was turned on to it by one of them.Its not talked about much in the open and does have a negative rep (thanks to valentino, in part) but it is used more than anyone may think..

I believe Skye has a point. research on any substance you are thinking of trying is important (weighing out the pro's and con's..assessing the risk). I disagree with his opinion on the legality of AAS though. we shouldn't pass laws or regulate things based on the "stupidity" factor. If we did, one could make an arguement on banning just about everything.I can't see taking away the freedoms of the general population because some people are idiots..

Last edited:

Rhinoman

Awards
here is a observations, i find it so ignorant for some one to post this, especially on a steroid board. I understand that greg valentino did synthol, but he clearly abused it. And the reason why its so ironic that someone posts this on a steroid board, is because, any substance abused, will result is serious consequences. So, when someone asks about winny, do we straight jump into telling them about so and so, who took 200mg ED and has serious health problems?? NO!

Here we are trying to fight to legalize steroids, and ridicule societs when they only focus on extremes and negatives and people who abuse steroids, yet when it comes to SYNTHOL, everyone, including experienced users, point to Greg Valentino who clearly abused the product.

Now i am not supporting Greg Valentino and believe that he has caused harm to the bb community, but there is a point to be made......

EVERYTIME SOMEONE MENTIONS SYNTHOL, AND YOU WANT TO REFER TO GREG VALENTINO, THINK ABOUT HOW HIPPOCRITICAL THAT IS ON A STEROID BOARD!!

It will be ignorant not to post it. As always there are many readers, that would not know what the hell you are talking about and the effects of this sh*t. A picture means more than a 1,000 words. Good luck! if you decide to go this route.

CrazyNut

Awards
Skye, i totally understand your point, and any substance abused is harmful, and you have to be very careful when using synthol !

So here is what i gather uptill now -

1) Rapid increase in muscle size appearance, apparent smoothening of muscle.

Which is a great feature but it comes with consequences, which are

1) Painful ED injections.
2) Risk of infection/absecces.
3) Hitting a nerve
4) Scar tissue
5) Painful pumps
6) Look like Mr valentino :D
Did i miss any?

Now, those consequences are the same as with many other steroids and can be avoided. I hear syntheclab has a great, very sterile clean product.

Let me know any other horror stories about synthol if you guys have any... What exactly went wrong.
I want to make an informed decision, and thanks for any input.

Thanks for all the input and great replies.
:)

size

Awards
  • Established
yeah mot people say that, but i really want to know why not. Is it justa moral issue or is there some sort of safety thing ??

I think there is definitely long term safety issues with it.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Skye, i totally understand your point, and any substance abused is harmful, and you have to be very careful when using synthol !

So here is what i gather uptill now -

1) Rapid increase in muscle size appearance, apparent smoothening of muscle.

Which is a great feature but it comes with consequences, which are

1) Painful ED injections.
2) Risk of infection/absecces.
3) Hitting a nerve
4) Scar tissue
5) Painful pumps
6) Look like Mr valentino :D
Did i miss any?

Now, those consequences are the same as with many other steroids and can be avoided. I hear syntheclab has a great, very sterile clean product.

Let me know any other horror stories about synthol if you guys have any... What exactly went wrong.
I want to make an informed decision, and thanks for any input.

Thanks for all the input and great replies.
:)
well ,lets see :
permanent increase in size when used properly .
symmetry corrections.
those are 2 things everyone dreams about ! some loss of striations is there, but look at ruhl's delts , or ronnie's bicep peak , or flex wheeler's full muscle bellies , the very pros u guys idolise use it a LOT ! toney freeman's sudden size coming into his first show ? how ? i know what protocol he followed actually , and it wasnt just shooting a shitload of gear .
and btw , not too many greg valentino's roaming around if u have the eyes to see . and the other things u mentioned like scar tissue , hitting a vein all are possible with normal steroid injections as well, why use steroids then ?
the idea of fascia streching seems to be not understood at all my most , those who do , are getting the benefits , while most are stuck saying "synthol , greg valentino " blah blah !

CrazyNut

Awards
i was waiting for your reply raybravo, i knew at the bb.com thread, synthol peaked your interest.
I feel encouraged to use it, and thats why i started this thread. I wanted to really ehar the negative aspects, and uptill now, the only thing that i hear is you will look like valentino which is bullshit.
I mean a lot of people are opposed to it, because its fake muscle, but as jergo pointed out, its like breast implants.
Heck, I don't mind them, and how many women who have implants hide them ? All i see is them flaunting it around. So why should synthol use be frowned upon in the male community. My arms are 16.5 right now, if i can get them to 18" in 3 months, i dont see a point in not doing it.

I am about 80% on my way to ordering from syntechlabs :D

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Just like people who have extensively researched and practiced use of AAS, get annoyed when AAS Newbies make idiotic comments about AAS.

People who have extensively researched and practiced use of Synthol, get annoyed when Synthol Newbies make idiotic comments about Synthol.

Think about this before you call it crap, fake, or diss it.

I'd say 100% of the IFBB competitors use synthol, not 95% not 80% not 50%, One-Hundred Percent.

For the serious competitive bodybuilder, that makes a living off of his bodybuilding. Synthol definitely has its uses.

I'm not talking about the garage-bodybuilder, or the hobbyist. To them, Synthol is indeed something they never have to worry about. But a little education still goes a long way, even if you don't plan on applying the knowledge.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol, well , yeah lol, actually , i remember seeing this website which put up a comparison betw silicon in pamela anderson's boobs and that in the earth :D Lol
anyway , i'd suggest u wait till ur arms are a little bigger for u to use synthol , cos 16.5 is pretty small bro . u can meanwhile try out john parrillo's or doggcrapp's extreme streching methods , which work pretty well i feel . either way , its the indivudual's choice .
also , size , its not too bad , the dispersion rate of the oil is slower than normal steroids we use , but its not permanent by any means .

CrazyNut

Awards
I think there is definitely long term safety issues with it.
like what ?? Remember, not talking about the abuse of synthol, talking about proper recomended dosages !!

Dont say your arm is going to burst like valentino, cause he clearaly shot way too much :D

CrazyNut

Awards
lol, well , yeah lol, actually , i remember seeing this website which put up a comparison betw silicon in pamela anderson's boobs and that in the earth :D Lol
anyway , i'd suggest u wait till ur arms are a little bigger for u to use synthol , cos 16.5 is pretty small bro . u can meanwhile try out john parrillo's or doggcrapp's extreme streching methods , which work pretty well i feel . either way , its the indivudual's choice .
also , size , its not too bad , the dispersion rate of the oil is slower than normal steroids we use , but its not permanent by any means .
well i was going to use it after my fall bulking cycle, hopefully my arms are a little bigger then. But i wanted to order it now since they have a sale on ! :D
Need to save money everywhere you can :D:D

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
u can meanwhile try out john parrillo's or doggcrapp's extreme streching methods , which work pretty well i feel.
Can you elaborate on these stretching methods or point me in the right direction of where to find it? Link please :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
If all you want to use it for are for fascia tissue stretching, then do the actual stretches.

If you wanna bypass the oil look then do 10 sets of 10 reps of curls, followed by deep tissue stretching no more than once or twice a month. I do this exact same routine, and the very next day I get fvcking bruises all up and down my biceps. Don't do them more than that, or there's a very good chance you'll OT. It's all about listening to your body bro. And like raybravo said, 16 inches is way too small to take that route. Hell, just do an AAS cycle and watch those fvckers grow. Most can get to 18-19" very easily even w/o the use of AAS. How old are you and how long have you been training?

BTW, the fascia stretching can be used for ALL bodyparts, so I would definately look into them and try 'em out, they've done great for me.

If you want a description of the exc. PM me and I'll try to describe them. I don't think I have the link anymore....

CrazyNut

Awards
well, i have been training close to 6 or 7 years. my arms are lagging ever since i started growing. My delts look quite big in comparison to my arms. I am 6 ft 218 lbs with 12 % bf, so i am a big kid, just my arms have always been weak. I dunno .......

I was hoping to get them to 18 after my next bulk cycle, so.... i was going to use synthol after PCT. Maybe then i can reach 19 - 20"

Just my hope ...

size

Awards
  • Established
Someone proove to me that long term usage is safe. Until then, I stand by my concern for long term problems.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well, i have been training close to 6 or 7 years. my arms are lagging ever since i started growing. My delts look quite big in comparison to my arms. I am 6 ft 218 lbs with 12 % bf, so i am a big kid, just my arms have always been weak. I dunno .......

I was hoping to get them to 18 after my next bulk cycle, so.... i was going to use synthol after PCT. Maybe then i can reach 19 - 20"

Just my hope ...
Ever try different training methods? You outweigh me by 19lbs, you should be able to try something new.. What's your arm routine like now?

CrazyNut

Awards
Ever try different training methods? You outweigh me by 19lbs, you should be able to try something new.. What's your arm routine like now?
well i graduated uni witha kineseology degree with focus on strength training, so i have tried almost everything thats out there, and based my training on sound principles.
I don't really think its my training, because of the numerous methods i have tried.
If you have something radical i will try it .... i wanted to try german volume training... will give that a shot.

Freakin' arms, JUST GROW DAMMIT !!!! I am gonna soon start injecting whey protein right into my biceps !

CrazyNut

Awards
Someone proove to me that long term usage is safe. Until then, I stand by my concern for long term problems.
this is no proof and basically anecdotal, but i know 2 guys at the gym i work at took synthol for about 4-6 months now, and their changes are absolutely incredible.

This is what got me going into looking into what synthol can and cant do.

I mean, there have never been any issue with long term synthol use that i have heard of, and from what i hear and gather, i have always read more great success stories. But for every success story i hear, i also read, GREG VALENTINO, YOU GONNE BE VALENTINO, YOU CHEATER, FAKE MUSCLE, blah blah blah.

Hence I feel that synthol is presented in a very pessimistic limelight because of so much naive opposition to it.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
this is no proof and basically anecdotal, but i know 2 guys at the gym i work at took synthol for about 4-6 months now, and their changes are absolutely incredible.

This is what got me going into looking into what synthol can and cant do.

I mean, there have never been any issue with long term synthol use that i have heard of, and from what i hear and gather, i have always read more great success stories. But for every success story i hear, i also read, GREG VALENTINO, YOU GONNE BE VALENTINO, YOU CHEATER, FAKE MUSCLE, blah blah blah.

Hence I feel that synthol is presented in a very pessimistic limelight because of so much naive opposition to it.
.[/QUOTE]

Valentino is a freak willing to do to his body what most people couldn’t be induced to by slow torture. This is not the real world. Any reasonable BBer is not ever going to come close. .[/QUOTE]
I readily give you this point. I will even go so far as to say that the stuff sounds interesting. and maybe in a couple of years I wil be willing to look at it differntly. but not now. I could still grow natty if I wanted. I really hope that you think this through Bro.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Im with supersoldier on the wanting to see posts about extreme stretching.

CrazyNut

Awards
just to point out, this is a great forum, the advice is really sincere and knowledgeable.
thanks a lot guys, hopefully i can be a contributing member for a long time :)

size

Awards
  • Established
just to point out, this is a great forum, the advice is really sincere and knowledgeable.
thanks a lot guys, hopefully i can be a contributing member for a long time :)

We are glad to have members who like to discuss.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well i graduated uni witha kineseology degree with focus on strength training, so i have tried almost everything thats out there, and based my training on sound principles.
I don't really think its my training, because of the numerous methods i have tried.
If you have something radical i will try it .... i wanted to try german volume training... will give that a shot.

Freakin' arms, JUST GROW DAMMIT !!!! I am gonna soon start injecting whey protein right into my biceps !
I have such degree also, means nothing really.. :)

All I'm saying is maybe your biceps respond to high reps/light weight, or insanely heavy weights with minimal reps.. I'm in the middle, my biceps react to either, but I train them in a fairly middle-ground type way, compound heavy and isolation light.. ;)

Am I an oddity for being 199lbs with 18.5" bi's?

CrazyNut

Awards
I have such degree also, means nothing really.. :)

All I'm saying is maybe your biceps respond to high reps/light weight, or insanely heavy weights with minimal reps.. I'm in the middle, my biceps react to either, but I train them in a fairly middle-ground type way, compound heavy and isolation light.. ;)

Am I an oddity for being 199lbs with 18.5" bi's?
i think it just depends on how your frame and musculature is. depends how wide and/or thick you are. You seem like a very thick fellow, kinda surprised at your weight. i thought you would be around 220 or so.

I am really wide across, if that means anything, i think i have more skeletal structure which may add to my weight.

But yeah, your physique is very impressive

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's your height? Arm length has something to do with it as well.. ;)

Golgo13

Awards
CN,

Great thread. I want to hear more from the guys that have been using it.