Test Suspension

evilb

evilb

Awards
I managed to get hold of some test suspension 20ml 100mg/ml. i am wondering what gains did people get say if i was to run it at 50mg ed 1-2 hour before workouts, how dramatic is the size and strength increases, would it be sensible to assume for example an inch on the arms after 6 weeks? also is the site injections more effective than standard or is it a myth?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Test Suspension is actually something that sounds very interesting to me and I would like to try it one day. The idea of having nearly instantaneous increases in strength and aggression sounds very appealing. I think it would be useful in starting/finishing a short cycle where getting in/out fast and hard is important, or used as a pre-workout boost while on cycle. Or maybe even used in a "pulsing" manner in the way that many others are using orals right now.

Obviously since I have no experience with it myself, I can't be an enormous help, but I'm skeptical that 1x/day injections is frequent enough. My understanding is that straight testosterone has an extremely short "half life", I'm talking minutes. I think this is why suspension has a reputation for causing more side effects - which are typically correlated with fluctuating hormone levels. Pinning only once a day would likely cause your hormone levels to be fluctuating up and down quite a bit. Because of this I've heard of guys pinning 3x times within every 24 hour period to help stabilize hormone levels.

Maybe if you were already running a cycle of Testosterone with an ester attached at something like 500mg+/week, the fluctuations caused from pinning 25-50mg 1x/day pre-workout wouldn't be so significant. Seems to make some logical sense, but again, I have yet to try the stuff myself.

evilb

evilb

Awards
yeah i was concerned about the fluctuating test levels as well but it has come to my mind that it shouldnt be a problem since i will start to run sustanon at 1000mg a weekt this should keep things stable, i have however thaught of doing twice a day 25mg in da morning 25mg in da evening but i really cant be asked to injecgt twice a day its crazy lol , i already have the suspension so im gonna throw it in as well

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
yeah i was concerned about the fluctuating test levels as well but it has come to my mind that it shouldnt be a problem since i will start to run sustanon at 1000mg a weekt this should keep things stable, i have however thaught of doing twice a day 25mg in da morning 25mg in da evening but i really cant be asked to injecgt twice a day its crazy lol , i already have the suspension so im gonna throw it in as well
Using the test suspension for a preworkout while running 1 gram of sust?
You might turn green

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a blast. is ur suspension water or oil based? heard water based hurts like a mofo

evilb

evilb

Awards
btw have any of you guys heard of trenbolone suspension, from what i heard its amazing

twunnies

Awards
Yes, there are some at my gym using tren susp, so it is real. In general suspension hurts more, may crystallize causing more pain, and is in general less sterile.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would it be sensible to assume for example an inch on the arms after 6 weeks? also is the site injections more effective than standard or is it a myth?
if that was sensible, don't you think there would be a lot of guys running around with 22" arms? unless yours are 13" now, an inch in 6 weeks isn't likely. There is a bit of evidence to support some slight site additional effectiveness, but lemee tell yah, if you inject into your bis its going to hurt too much to work them that day.

btw have any of you guys heard of trenbolone suspension, from what i heard its amazing
it is.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
That's something I've been wanting to try as well. I know it exists, but it seems tricky to find. Tren Suspension, Test Suspension, I wonder what else is out there?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
That's something I've been wanting to try as well. I know it exists, but it seems tricky to find. Tren Suspension, Test Suspension, I wonder what else is out there?
There is lots if you find the right sources. There are still a few legit sources that have cheque drops believe it or not...m1t also...methyltren, all kinds of goodies.

Test susp is amazing, I don't think I have ever noticed as much strength increase as I did with susp. Maybe Halo ;)...but I digress - its gonna hurt like a b!tch with the inject, but its worth every minute of pain.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
There is lots if you find the right sources. There are still a few legit sources that have cheque drops believe it or not...m1t also...methyltren, all kinds of goodies.

Test susp is amazing, I don't think I have ever noticed as much strength increase as I did with susp. Maybe Halo ;)...but I digress - its gonna hurt like a b!tch with the inject, but its worth every minute of pain.
If I run any ester-less compound I will try injecting with slin pins. I heard it makes a huge difference when you're doing such frequent injections.

Finding solid info on the net about the half life of Testosterone suspension has proven to be pretty much impossible. Various articles I have found say everything from about an hour, to up to 36 hours. That said, people who have experience with it definitely seem to favor frequent injections - 3 or at least 2 injections per day. Therefore, I'm guessing that it is somewhere around a couple hours.

I bet slamming a syringe of Test Susp/Tren Susp before a workout would be awesome.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If I run any ester-less compound I will try injecting with slin pins. I heard it makes a huge difference when you're doing such frequent injections.

Finding solid info on the net about the half life of Testosterone suspension has proven to be pretty much impossible. Various articles I have found say everything from about an hour, to up to 36 hours. That said, people who have experience with it definitely seem to favor frequent injections - 3 or at least 2 injections per day. Therefore, I'm guessing that it is somewhere around a couple hours.

I bet slamming a syringe of Test Susp/Tren Susp before a workout would be awesome.
from most user feedback on test suspension, it only needs to be pinned once daily unless ur using huge amounts.

if u ever decide to run test suspension....look for TNE...test-no-ester...it is usually test base in oil and some sources have completely solved the "pain" issue

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established

I think Test susp would clog a slin pin. I could be wrong, but I've always seen susp being ran through a 21-23g to prevent blockage, especially when using susp in water.

khiladi

khiladi

Awards
Aquaviron (human grade test susp) great stuff, is addictive IMO! (even the 'Fugly' females started to look appealing :), there are other fancy UG lab ****tails, but have steered clear of them lately. If Test Susp is KING, then Test Susp & Tren Susp is the EMPEROR, add on GH, Slin and Parabolan then you have the whole KINGDOM!

An inch in 6 weeks on the arms might be hard, im sure you know that the tri's make the bigger portion of the arms, work them hard, along with the peak of the biceps, that will move the measuring tape up a bit. As mentioned above, site injects are painful, avoid working that particular body part on that same day.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
from most user feedback on test suspension, it only needs to be pinned once daily unless ur using huge amounts.
I'm sure some people do pin once a day with decent results, and I've even read of people trying to pin Test Suspension EOD. Many people also pin Test Prop EOD, but we know more about the half-life of Test Prop and it's easy to prove that pinning Test Prop EOD will result in significant (although maybe not "drastic") hormone fluctuations while pinning ED results in practically no real fluctuation. But, the people who are pinning Prop EOD probably are only doing so because they want to minimize pinning rather than hormone fluctuations, which is also why I suspect some people pin Suspension 1x/day or less - they put more emphasis on minimizing pinning than minimizing hormone fluctuation. I suppose as far as gains go, pinning frequency isn't critical, and I guess for some people it doesn't really matter, but others (and I think myself included) suffer from more sides when fluctuation occurs.

I think Test susp would clog a slin pin. I could be wrong, but I've always seen susp being ran through a 21-23g to prevent blockage, especially when using susp in water.
I think it depends on the source. I have read many people say they are able to pin with slin pins just fine, while others, like you said, require the bigger needles. Of course you also are limited to pinning in places with very little body fat due to the length of slin pins which means my two favorite spots are out of the question (glutes and ventroglutes).

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i used a slin pin to pin test prop on my current cycle... did delts and calves... .. no problem what so ever.. the trick is not to draw with slin pin.. u draw with a regular 23 g then take the plunger out of the slin pin and push in a ml of oil then pop the plunger back in while trying to waste a minimal amount of oil.. inject with slin pin as normal.. although your choics are limited you can pin bis, tris, delts, calves id say most likely chest also... if u pin delts be sure ur pushing the slin needle in very hard so its going about an extra 1/4-1/2 inch further then the needle would normally reach

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Test suspension is great for strength. I pinned once a day. tried site injections into my calves (quite painfull), but after a few i got convinced that site inj is not any more effective than normal. would be great for a powerlifting meet, and or a combat sport event.