Stop Test E after 1 inject

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I have a situation that is kind of a double edged sword here. I have a little brother (19 years old) and he is a natty bodybuilder and knows all the consequences and risks of AAS.

Since he heard me talking about it he decided to start using AAS. He told me yesterday that he had his first pin from one of his "buds" like he was bragging about it. After tearing him a new one, I have talked him out of starting AAS so my question is this: Should he take any sort of PCT after one 250mg injection? I wouldn't think he would need anything but I just wanted to play it safe and ask. Thanks guys.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
he should be fine, nothing needs to be done

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
No he's fine. I have a brother of the same age, I would kick his ass.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he should be fine, nothing needs to be done
Damn, it's good to hear that. I knew that I probably shouldn't worry but even though he is stupid he is still my little brother. The thing about it all is he won his first competition this summer and then all of the sudden started looking in to steroids. He saw the other classes of obvious steroid users and that got him riled up. But thanks nos

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No he's fine. I have a brother of the same age, I would kick his ass.
He tells me everything and it is crazy that he thought I would be ok with it. But thanks guys.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
He tells me everything and it is crazy that he thought I would be ok with it. But thanks guys.
Yea well at least your bro didn't tell any of your relatives about you using stuff, like my brother did. Everything's good now, but damn I was mad.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea well at least your bro didn't tell any of your relatives about you using stuff, like my brother did. Everything's good now, but damn I was mad.
That would be horrible so yeah I guess I'm luck in that aspect. I live in a very republican back-woods place where everyone is ignorant about everything. If someone heard I was on AAS they would all tell me that I was going to hell and that would be the end of me in that little town. But glad it worked out for you brother.