Injectible Winstrol

1. Injectible Winstrol

I found this on another board. What do you think about it bros?

How does a much easier injectable winny recipe that has virtually no chance of crashing sound?

Materials needed
    PEG 400
    BA 2%
    BB 15%
    Winny powder
    Filter
    Open Vial
    Sterile Vial
    5 or 10 cc sryinge
    3 cc syringe
    18 guage needle
    smaller needle to relieve air pressure

Instructions:

1- Take the winny powder place in a open vial add BA & BB.
    2- Heat vial till winny melts. I set mine in a frying pan on the eye of a stove, bring to heat slowly, and let cool slowly.
    3- Add peg to mixture. Save 3 ml of you peg in the 3 ml syringe so you can purge the filter with just peg, so no winny is left.
    4- Filter into a sterile vial.
    5- Finished, should be a clear thick liquid.

For 5 Grams at 50mg/ml add
    2ml BA
    15ml BB
    79.25ml PEG 400
    5 Grams Winny

For 10 Grams at 50mg/ml add
    4 ml BA
    30 ml BB
    158ml PEG 400
    10 Grams Winny

2. I use something similar for D-Bol. Be aware that this fomula bothers some people (pain from the PEG, some people get it).

for 200mg/ml dbol
    2 grams powder ~1.5ml
    10% BA 1ml
    15% PG 1.5ml
    15% BB 1.5ml
    ~45% PEG or ~4.5ml (to volume)

This can be injected alone but is more comffy with other gear
    •   

3. That is what I was thinking about that PEG. I know the stuff tastes aweful.

4. Geez...it's not the PEG that is causing discomfort but rather the dbol (which is a base modification). This is likened to saying, "I batched some test base injectable and it is a bit uncomfortable". The same holds true with winny since it is a base molecule.

I've been preaching PEG-400 for about a year now...but of course nobody listens.

Where did you pull that recipe from? I would like to ask the author why he chose to include BB.

Try this: 2.5% BA, 10% PG, remainder PEG-400. This batch recipe will not be as thick and will prove to be superior.

Chemo

5. Thanks Chemo. I got the recipie from Basskiller's new sight "World Class Bodybuilding"...(I think that's what it's called...lol).
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    Geez...it's not the PEG that is causing discomfort but rather the dbol (which is a base modification). This is likened to saying, "I batched some test base injectable and it is a bit uncomfortable". The same holds true with winny since it is a base molecule.

I've been preaching PEG-400 for about a year now...but of course nobody listens.

Where did you pull that recipe from? I would like to ask the author why he chose to include BB.

Try this: 2.5% BA, 10% PG, remainder PEG-400. This batch recipe will not be as thick and will prove to be superior.

Chemo
    Ah, that would be me.(http://www.anabolic-alchemy.com/sho...p?s=&threadid=6) and it is not that uncomfortable even by itself (I usually mix with other gear). The problem I had running straight polyhydrics was that they disperse so fast. (Esp. if your were trying to use a salicylates) The BB also added some solvency factors for different hormones (the above works for Bold base as well ~75 mg/ml)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. oral vs injectable winstrol (stanazolol)
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 03:59 PM
  2. oral liquid winstroll injected....
    By guillopes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 11:54 AM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 03:15 PM
  4. Asking Injectable Winstrol Cycle Advise
    By powerhouse43 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0