oh boy rasins after 2 days(advise please)

mcssassin

Awards
about 2 and a half months ago i ended a 4 week phera super stack. my boys seemed a little smaller than normal after pct but i thought it was just in my head. well any way i started an epi and phera stack 2 days ago and my boys are about a third the size of normal already.. question is what do i do now? do i cycle the rest of my cycle or do i come off and pct again.obviously my boys were not back like they should of been to shrink down that quick or at least i assume that is what happened. this is my 4th cycle and they never shrank down this fast. so is this normal after a few cycles or am i right to think i never properly recovered before and now i just reset all my progress

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Hmm well your about 6 weeks post pct now right? IMO I think you should have given yourself a longer break for a chance to balance out. Maybe look into using some hcg if they really shrunk that much.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Time "ON" + PCT = time OFF before next cycle.

mcssassin

Awards
i came off pct about 2 and a half months ago. that is time on plus time off and an extra two weeks..10 weeks total past end of pct. i guess i should of made that more clear (i consider pct part of the cycle)

mcssassin

Awards
so hcg huh. should i finish out this cycle and use some now? or cycle off and use some? well in reality they are probly about 60% to 75% of normal size but that seems like a ton in a couple days and i guess i exagerated but i know somethings not quite rite and i want to know the correct course of action to take to not mess myself up any worse

sakes

Awards
Time "ON" + PCT = time OFF before next cycle.
so, Time "ON" + PCT - time OFF before next cycle. = 0
Therefore take time off before next cycle or u lose gains?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
id advise hcg and clomid with a low dose of nolva

maybe like clomid 100/75/50/25
nolva 10/10/10

have fun with those clomid emotions

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
shutdown is nothing to fear....every "effective" cycle SHOULD shut you down. Testicular atrophy occurs for different reasons as well. Lh function really only accounts for about a third of the size of the teabags. Run your cycle, dont worry about your nuts! Get everything you can out of the cycle and then when your done, run a comprehensive pct. clomid and nolva would be fine in my opinion. no need for some of the high dosing recomended earlier.
clomid-50/50/50/50
nolva-20/20/20/20

HCG is probably not going to be needed...but an hcg/clomid bridge is the most effective pct. So if ya can get it go for it!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you took plenty of time off, that's not the problem here. Also ballsize can fluctuate throughout the day, so try checking at several times of day (like first thing in the morning) as you shouldn't go from 100% size to 33% size in 2 days

But I agree with Mooch, shutdown happens on cycle, accept it and run a good PCT

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
howd you know i was even talking to you? lol have any threesomes lately?

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
you took plenty of time off, that's not the problem here. Also ballsize can fluctuate throughout the day, so try checking at several times of day (like first thing in the morning) as you shouldn't go from 100% size to 33% size in 2 days

Not trying to start an argument here, but based on your own knowledge and experience, do you think 2 1/2 months is enough time off? I was always under the impression that you run 1 maybe 2 cycles a year. Heck if I can squeeze a few more in I'm all for it ! Lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
"enough time off" is pretty debatable don't you think? You want your natural testosterone to recover back to at least 100% of what it was pres cycle and spend some time there to let your body normalize and function on its own for a while. How long you spend recovering is up to you.

I only did 10 off between cycles, i aimed for 12 but didn't make it :p. More time being suppressed isn't going to hurt you, just eventually you'll have to make the recovery. It's kind of like going into debt. The problems arise from PH cycles as you shouldn't run methyls a large % of the time.

It's pretty hard to fry your system beyond hope of recovery.

By all means, running 1-2 cycles a year is better. Some people like myself are just impatient, for me I've wasted a lot of time dabbling with PH's and not getting the results I wanted and now that I realize what works for me I'm a lot more aggressive with my planning

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Yea I can deff see what you mean. I think it really does depend on the person. I usually need a few extra weeks to recover from lets say a month long cycle.

Taking into acount time on and time off, I give myself another 6 to 8 weeks just to be sure everything is back in balance. For me, I usually have some pretty drastic libido/strength/mood changes after a cycle even if I feel my pct was sufficient (Serm, test booster, cort control).

I guess theres really no way to know for sure without bloodwork, which I'm going to get done in 2 weeks for my next cycle. I'm thinking protodrol/sarm s4 or m-drol solo.

mcssassin

Awards

ah are you implying i have an underlying problem if so ill take all the info of advice you got. i love to learn.. and im not one of those finger pointing parrots so no worries there man i can think outside the box if it makes since.....oh man once the time on + pct = time off crap got started i thought this whole thread was gonna be a contest about who could point there finger at me the loudest

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
howd you know i was even talking to you? lol have any threesomes lately?
what the f#ck are you talking about? i knew you were talking to me because i have brian peppers in a santa claus hat for my avatar. And threesomes??? either im missing the joke or you are retarded...im leaning towards the latter right now!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ah are you implying i have an underlying problem if so ill take all the info of advice you got. i love to learn.. and im not one of those finger pointing parrots so no worries there man i can think outside the box if it makes since.....oh man once the time on + pct = time off crap got started i thought this whole thread was gonna be a contest about who could point there finger at me the loudest

time on + pct= time off is a general rule of thumb, its not set in stone. Everyone is different. Some may need more time. You really just need to learn to listen to your body. And get blood work done regularly if your going to be cycling on a regular basis.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
well there was a guy with your same picture who was a total fool and jsut got banned and his name was woman beater and he had a male male female 3 some with his girlfriend of 5 years and got wrecked by the other guy. I guess it wasnt you my bad

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
woman beater was a joke persona that dynomite( a former member who was banned last fall) portrayed. It was all a joke. A hilariously funny joke at that because lots of people didnt see through it and took him serious and got really pissed. The E-thuggery was LEGENDARY! I am sporting the Brian Peppers avatar in a salute to an awesome joke! I guess i never read the post about the threesome....so I didnt know what you were talking about. But its hilarious!

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
The effects of that Woman Beater are going to linger for quite some time it seems. Amazing he got negged to hell, admitted to being a banned member of AM, admitted to an enbelievably embarassing episode, then managed to get banned again. Epic.

To the OP, I agree with everyone else. Being shut down is the nature of the business. Use a good PCT and you'll bounce back.

mcssassin

Awards
time on + pct= time off is a general rule of thumb, its not set in stone. Everyone is different. Some may need more time. You really just need to learn to listen to your body. And get blood work done regularly if your going to be cycling on a regular basis.
i think this is good advice and i follow the time on + plus pct = time off..............i was just stating alot of times i have seen the forum take on a mob mentality and once one person says something every one starts in like pittbull parrots saying the same thing before reading the thread... for example some one said time on +pct = time off. and i explained that i did that and even a couple weeks extra and then someone still said it again i just expected the thread to be taken over by people parroting that instead of helping.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yes, their are a lot of sheeple on the forums that looove to regurgitate information and jump on any passing bandwagon. I feel your pain brotha!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
to aid in shut down recovery, is it better to absatin from sex for a while, or just hit the oldie before sleeping with a good test booster and Igf?

I pose this question becuz, i read sumwheres that sex before sleep has been shown to increase test #'s

Last edited:
mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i have sex when im horny and when there is a girl around willing to have sex with me. I have never abstained for something as trivial as shutdown. Again, run cycle, run pct...stop worrying!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
i have sex when im horny and when there is a girl around willing to have sex with me. I have never abstained for something as trivial as shutdown. Again, run cycle, run pct...stop worrying!
Hey,guy im not the OP, im not worried about shutdown, but thanx for the info.

If i wuz worried about shut down, do you think i would bridge Mdrol to M14e, theres no fear here, just craziness. And yes pct is going great, and cycle kicked ****in ass, and boys are returning just fine. and as far as my ****ing, im doin my wyfe and a few others on the weekends with her, mostly after dark, but also hit it in the morning every once in a while, hahahaha.

mcssassin

Awards
easy fellas put the measuring tape away. and yea i did post first and shut down did worry me so i came here for advice from more educated people than myself. and now i know not to worry.. but ya did kinda make me a scape goat on that last post... but your question helped me out with more knowledge so its ok ill take im not proud...i just dont want to be old and all &*cked up>>thats what i care about i relize im doin risky stuff but i want to be as safe about it as possable

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
easy fellas put the measuring tape away. and yea i did post first and shut down did worry me so i came here for advice from more educated people than myself. and now i know not to worry.. but ya did kinda make me a scape goat on that last post
lol, just clarifyin who he wuz correcting