pSARM with what?

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
This is a repost in a fresh thread as the original didnt seem to get read. I have run epi/havoc and bold before. The question I have is runnign pSARM. I have the following and as pSARM is a plant based item, I am not sure what to stack with. I am really looking to run pSARM with BOld for an easy on the liver cycle. I do hav the following also, and may run these later so any feedback on these is good as well. I now the compounds individually but not how they interface with something like pSARM. -BOLD 200, M-Drol, P-Plex, EPI/Havoc

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
have you taken psarm before?
I have taken it for a few days now by itself to be safe. The yohimbine limits me to taking 2 instead of 4 per day right now, but I was wanting to use up some other stuff like my BOLD 200 in particular.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
yeah psarm tears up most peoples stomach, not from the yohimbine tho i dont think

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
yeah psarm tears up most peoples stomach, not from the yohimbine tho i dont think
Had some mild stomach issues, but with food and 1 pill at a time I have been okay. The main thing was feeling stretched thin (that overstim feeling) after taking 2 at once and having run some intervals. high HR plus pSAR meant overdoing it for me personally. I guess we have to learn our limits somehow though.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
yeah, and as far as stacking it with a PH goes, i honestly don't know what would stack well with it... its not really used that often i dont believe, so there's not a lot of info...