why no one uses HCG

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering why no one seems to use hcg during pct? It use to be pretty common but never hear anyone mention it these days

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondering why no one seems to use hcg during pct? It use to be pretty common but never hear anyone mention it these days
Because there arent to many people around here that does a real cycle, so doesnt bother with hCG for a 4 - 6 week cycle.

I personally loved hCG throughout cycle at low dose, and then just stopped at PCT, cause my nuts would be fully sensitized to accept the LH boost from clomid.

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i dont know about you guys but nolva and clomid are much easier to get than hcg. hcg also takes more knowledge to use liike mixing and also injecting. many just do orals. its not a bad idea to do maybe 1 time in pct.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Because it interferes with recovery of LH production. hCG is best used on cycle and discontinued in close proximity to the cessation of the exogenous hormones/hormone precursors.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
because most of this board's steroid use is about orals, and hcg is injectible.

L

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Rather than during PCT, it should be used during the cycle at a low dose to prevent testicle shrinkage in the first place. Much less risky and more logical than waiting until they shrink, and then trying to "shock" them back to normal size with extremely high doses at the beginning of PCT. On top of that, it can slow down your recovery if used post-cycle. Google the SWALE protocol.

But, if your cycle isn't long enough to cause testicular shrinkage, it really isn't necessary.

i dont know about you guys but nolva and clomid are much easier to get than hcg. hcg also takes more knowledge to use liike mixing and also injecting. many just do orals. its not a bad idea to do maybe 1 time in pct.
Actually hCG is very easy to find with a little bit of googling. It is also very cheap. Mixing it isn't rocket science, either, so long as you have at least two brain cells to rub together. Also it can be injected subcutaneously, which is relatively painless, especially if insulin pins are used.

C

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Not only that but I believe it may be effective sub-lingually--although I'd have to check on that to verify.

Crowbar

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Awaiting verification. That ^^^^^would be amazing.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the psychos doing the 500 cal a day HCG diet say its effective that way, however no medical literature have ever shown that to be true :)

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
whats the normal dose 250? or 500?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
why do so many people say they use HCG during pct?!?

Is it from lack of information? I don't get it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because it interferes with recovery of LH production. hCG is best used on cycle and discontinued in close proximity to the cessation of the exogenous hormones/hormone precursors.
Exactly, as well as decreasing LH's sensitivity to upregulate leydig cells within the testes.

Here's a good little article for you guys to check out:

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah or in other words it keeps you from getting that nut sack shut down on cycle while getting test from needles so something like its sorta working so then when you jump on clomid its easier on your nuts to get back being normal again. id take it just like many protocols say.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
well I guess I kind of mispoke, I meant to say while on cycle. I use it about every third day while on cycle, then clomid and arimidex,sometimes nolva, after cycle and have always had excellent recovery. I dont have bloodwork in front of me at the moment but had a blood panel done 2 weeks into pct and doc said e verything was great

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
thats really good to hear. whats the amonut of your injections you use? so armidex is your AI and clomid for LH recovery? why no nolva? hurts growth?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Overkill.
Agreed. You will f*ck your recovery up big time with too many SERM's / AI's in use all at once. In reality, you should be able to recover with just the use of one hybrid.