Suggestions for next cycle

cerezyn

Awards
So I have some M-Drol left over, enough for two more cycles, but I am focusing in on just my next cycle now. I was thinking about just running it by itself, which is what I have done in the past. My PCT which I still have to get which is why I have not started this cycle will consist of Novadex XT, and Clomid. Anyways this will be my 5th cycle and was looking to change things up and see what people would suggest. I have never had a problem with gyno, so I guess i'm doing something right. I would greatly appreciate peoples two cents. I have never run more than just one ph, so that is why I am asking this question. If anything I will run the same old thing.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i say bridge the mdrol with pplex

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
why dont u use the SD to kick start a test cycle?

cerezyn

Awards
Ok, I also have anavar, what kind of cycle would you run, with anavar and m-drol and clomid and novedex xt as a pct.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
mdrol: 20/20/10/0/0
phera: 0/0/30/40/40/40

maybe go a wk longer with the phera.

cerezyn

Awards
So this is what I am doing so far see if this is cool, since this will be my first time to bridge.

M-Drol: 20/20/10/00/00/00/00
P-Plex: 00/00/30/40/40/40/40 <--You said I should run it one extra week. right?

PCT:
Clomid: 100/50/50/50
Novadex XT

Of course Cycle Assist throughout the cycle, plus Multi-Vitamins

I also recieved some Anavar from a buddy of mine, maybe use it for the next cycle after this. Anyone ever run Anavar, i'm new to this stuff, like I said I have only used M-Drol, and had some good results. I know Anavar is more of a cutting PH, correct? So hypothetically I could start with M-Drol and bridge with Anavar, right?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 12