SUPERDROL isnt WORKING...WTF

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the repost first off.

I am in my 3rd week of SD @ 20mg. I started in the 3rd week yesterday. SO far I havent even gained 1lb. I have read alot of logs, and most people gained about 8lbs, even more in some cases. I have gotten a bit stronger, some lifts have gone up, but not really much. But, like I said I havent gained ANY SIZE....

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the repost first off.

I am in my 3rd week of SD @ 20mg. I started in the 3rd week yesterday. SO far I havent even gained 1lb. I have read alot of logs, and most people gained about 8lbs, even more in some cases. I have gotten a bit stronger, some lifts have gone up, but not really much. But, like I said I havent gained ANY SIZE....
what maker and product name? specifics

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established

But seriously, tell us the exact product you are using. Also let us know what the expiration dates and batch number if applicable.

bic

Awards
  • Established
I had the same thing happen try a different brand if you can find one.But wait till after PCT

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
superdrol didnt put any weight on me either, but made me stronger and harder.....not everything works the same for everyone

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is a carb consumer. You need to eat a LOT of calories and more carbs than normal. Pretty much you normal bulking diet PLUS another 500-700 carb calories per day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CTD labs, supervol
they are a legit company. they no longer make designer steroids though. sadly.
you could be a non responder to the compound.

not everyone responds, you can either try a different brand, or say forget it, and go with a different compound. make sure you still do pct just in case.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Dang, well I forgot to mention...I am type 1 diabetic, meaning I am insulin dependant. I know it may be bad to take PH's being diabetic with them being hard on the liver. However, I have all the supporting supp's. I dont no why Im not responding. I got bettter gains from H-drol. I plan on NOLVA for pct with Cycle support and testopro.

Which compound should I try next?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i think u should go get bloodwork done before u start planning other cycles, SD isnt exactly light on side effects nor the lipid profile... u better go see the state of ur internal organs before getting ready for another cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you should gain weight even if it's just waterweight. what's your calorie consumption like, the macro breakdown, and how much water do you get a day?

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
they are a legit company. they no longer make designer steroids though. sadly.
you could be a non responder to the compound.

not everyone responds, you can either try a different brand, or say forget it, and go with a different compound. make sure you still do pct just in case.
Sorry to thread Jack but what about anabolic xtremes superdrolng lot#49775 exp 05/2011 is that legit if so 20mg for 3 weeks still recomended for cycle?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
superdrol ng is not a prohomrone or designer steroid. More of a herbal replacement to superdrol. Sorry, but if you bought the product, you wasted your money... Go get some m-drol if you want something good, and the newest batch they have is legit...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is likely related to the diabetes, a lot of superdrol gains come from glycogen compensation

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it is likely related to the diabetes, a lot of superdrol gains come from glycogen compensation
Very true! You know, I thought superdrol was supposed to make you lethargic, it has given me all the energy in the world haha.... I feel real good on it!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
superdrol ng is not a prohomrone or designer steroid. More of a herbal replacement to superdrol. Sorry, but if you bought the product, you wasted your money... Go get some m-drol if you want something good, and the newest batch they have is legit...
no offense to you gamer, but I think you should continue researching before giving out advice, again, with all due respect, some of the info you've given has been wrong, like this. sdng does contain dhea which used at those dosages is an effective, weak, but still effective pro hormone. it also contains atd. it is in no way like superdrol, but it is still a safer prohormone.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
no offense to you gamer, but I think you should continue researching before giving out advice, again, with all due respect, some of the info you've given has been wrong, like this. sdng does contain dhea which used at those dosages is an effective, weak, but still effective pro hormone. it also contains atd. it is in no way like superdrol, but it is still a safer prohormone.
so it's bunk then just wondering it's the 90caps bottle I didn't buy a friend gave it to me I've heard alot of mix reviews that it is harsh stuff just want to know so I can decide to purchase more stuff for Xmas