Dbol While Test Clears

jackfunky

jackfunky

Awards
What is a good dosage and length of Dbol to use while I am waiting for my Test to clear my system before PCT? Will 10mg really maintain my gains, or do I need more? BTW I am not trying to bring back my natural Test; I am just trying to have everything cleared out in hope for a more effective PCT.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i believe this is called tapering down and many studies proved it wrong. Main reason is because even 10mg/day of dbol, it will still cause a shut down.

jackfunky

jackfunky

Awards
I'm not worried about being shut down. I just want to maintain gains while the long estered test is depleted, so I have absoutely nothing in my system to keep me supressed during pct.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i believe this is called tapering down and many studies proved it wrong. Main reason is because even 10mg/day of dbol, it will still cause a shut down.
i dont think you understood the post. he isn't worried about shut down. he's worried about the test keeping him shutdown during pct because it is still in his system.:deal: hooked on phonics.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is a good dosage and length of Dbol to use while I am waiting for my Test to clear my system before PCT? Will 10mg really maintain my gains, or do I need more? BTW I am not trying to bring back my natural Test; I am just trying to have everything cleared out in hope for a more effective PCT.
i'd say to use something more dry than dbol. something like winni, sd, o.t., hd, etc.

but dbol would work. maybe use it at 20mg. you could add in an a.i. that would prbably help keep it drier. but yea, ending the dbol and going into pct will probably be better.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Why not just use a shorter test ester bro?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dbol isn't really a good choice as a bookend option while the test clears, IMO. I would stick to something dry like Winstrol for certain. You'll harden up and look good come PCT.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think i'd agree with trauma. if you go with dbol i'd think 20mg a day too, not sure that 10 would quite do it. 15 probably is fine, or even taper from 20 down to 10 the second/third week of it.

That makes me think of something anyhow that is funny, how people put a 2 weeks from last injection to PCT regardless of amount of test being used. If you are using 800mg /wk of cyp, at 2 weeks you still have more than 200mg/wk equivalent in you, which is still supraphysiological level. at 3 weeks its still right about at normal human production, so you are still likely suppressing natural test.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think i'd agree with trauma. if you go with dbol i'd think 20mg a day too, not sure that 10 would quite do it. 15 probably is fine, or even taper from 20 down to 10 the second/third week of it.

That makes me think of something anyhow that is funny, how people put a 2 weeks from last injection to PCT regardless of amount of test being used. If you are using 800mg /wk of cyp, at 2 weeks you still have more than 200mg/wk equivalent in you, which is still supraphysiological level. at 3 weeks its still right about at normal human production, so you are still likely suppressing natural test.
Yeah, at 20mg/day you shouldn't get too bad of a "bloat" effect secondary to aromatization; anything above that you're taking a chance in most people. You're right on with many people not timing their PCT right, E. Looking at the dose you're using, as well as the half-life of the ester used is very important when planning the initiation of your PCT regimen.

Dbol just isn't a good option to help solidify gains though after a test cycle , IMO. I guess it all depends what your primary objective is, though. The short half-life of Dbol helps though when gauging cessation of exogenous hormonal intervention, and entering the PCT period.

jackfunky

jackfunky

Awards
Yeah I just chose dbol cuz I figured I'd have it from the kickstart, but now I'm leaning towards some SD.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I just chose dbol cuz I figured I'd have it from the kickstart, but now I'm leaning towards some SD.
That's a good option. I would dose it fairly low as you won't need much at this point to dry out and retain.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a good option. I would dose it fairly low as you won't need much at this point to dry out and retain.
yea, if he was going to go with it, i'd think 10mg would be good.

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
Im guessing ur refering to Test E or Cyp.. To me the whole idea just sounds like a waste... U should start ur pct about a week after ur last shot. That way its just about out but u dont have a big rebound before u start. Taking dbol might maintain some but thats really the whole point of pct as long as u have a good one