after "ban" stock up ques.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
if the ban occurs, will it be legal to use up what had been purchased by consumers before the actual starting date of the ban? If so, i would imagine it would be wise to save receipts. ima tape em to the bottles or something. just making sure before i begin stockin up :( :(

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The way it looks now, they're are trying to classify PH's as class III drugs. It won't matter when you bought them if that's the case...rediculous, utterly rediculous!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I'll be the biggest criminal since Al Capone.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
if you have reciepts that you bought it before the ban it should be legal, keep the reciepts for proof

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Receipts won't work in California. What you should do is take what you have, remove the labels and mark them in a way that you will know what is inside, or place the items in a legit empty bottle. If you are caught with the banned items, you may or may not be prosecuted, but you will lose what is found. And...keep you items at home, don't transport them around.

Just some friendly advice, and yes...I will practice what I preach. ;)

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
just sucks cuz i am taking tests to be a police officer in the near future and i dont wanna be stuck using something illegal and have that ruin my chances. God, i hate that everything is a big question mark right now. If it werent for the whole cop thing, i wouldnt have a problem stockin up for 10 years

devildog

Awards
As the law looks now, possession as well as purchase is illegal so it probably won't matter when you bought them.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I emailed mike at 1fast, he agreed if you got reciept for ephedra/prohormones that you bought them before ban, you will be fine

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
just sucks cuz i am taking tests to be a police officer in the near future and i dont wanna be stuck using something illegal and have that ruin my chances. God, i hate that everything is a big question mark right now. If it werent for the whole cop thing, i wouldnt have a problem stockin up for 10 years
Most departments require polygraph tests & ask about drug use. If PHs are schedule III, thats a drug. You will be in possesion, regardless of when/how you got it. They also do thorough background checks (depending on department). Not sure if they would check your credit card history & tie that to PH or ancillaries purchases.

I have a few cop friends who had to take the polygraph at the academy. They had used illegal drugs in the past, but denied it in the test. They never saw the results, but go into the PD without a problem. Go figure...

I wouldnt worry too much. There are plenty of cops doing a lot worse than that.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
cool. thanks bro's.. alot of mixed answes from everyone lol some say it will be ok, others say the opposite. as cheezy as it sounds for me to be nervous bout prohormone possession, im just trying to make sure that something so little doesnt screw me when it comes to academy, etc, ya know. thanks for all the info. hopefully we can find even more defnitive answers. keep em comin fellas input is appreciated ;)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I emailed mike at 1fast, he agreed if you got reciept for ephedra/prohormones that you bought them before ban, you will be fine
Mike is wrong. At least for California law. Of course he will say that, he's going to want to push his items off the shelf when the time comes. Receipts will mean nothing. Like I said before, you may not get prosecuted, but you will lose your products if caught with them.

LamontS1

Awards
Most departments require polygraph tests & ask about drug use. If PHs are schedule III, thats a drug. You will be in possesion, regardless of when/how you got it. They also do thorough background checks (depending on department). Not sure if they would check your credit card history & tie that to PH or ancillaries purchases.

I have a few cop friends who had to take the polygraph at the academy. They had used illegal drugs in the past, but denied it in the test. They never saw the results, but go into the PD without a problem. Go figure...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, and so does everyone I've worked with over the past four and a half years. There isn't going to be anyone checking credit card history. That's ridiculous. If you're asked if you've done illegal drugs in the past, and you have done some PHs that you purchased at GNC or over the internet, then you answer no. Case closed.

And there certainly isn't going to be anyone over searching your apartment/house/car for bottles of supplements. That will never happen. In fact drug tests you take for security clearances here (and in the military) don't even register steroids, much less pro-hormones/supplements.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
Mike is wrong. At least for California law. Of course he will say that, he's going to want to push his items off the shelf when the time comes. Receipts will mean nothing. Like I said before, you may not get prosecuted, but you will lose your products if caught with them.

how can you say reciepts me nothing? You are saying if you buy something one week before the ban and it is not used up before the ban goes into effect your breaking the law? what if you buy it on the last day before the ban and while its shipping to you it gets delayed in the mail? you will then recieve it after the ban. I still side with Mike and say that a reciept proves when you bought it. If you bought it when it was legal it is legal for THAT PERSON to use and possess, now you can't give it away or sell it but ok for the original purchaser to have.

remember when butendiol was banned? if you bought it before the ban and had proof of sale you were fine to posses it, ask animal about that one.

omnivore

Awards
Banning and re-classifying are two different things. If they re-classify it to a scheduled drug and you are in possesion, you're in the wrong. What if I still had a fridge full of Test from circa '85, am I okay?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
how can you say reciepts me nothing? You are saying if you buy something one week before the ban and it is not used up before the ban goes into effect your breaking the law? what if you buy it on the last day before the ban and while its shipping to you it gets delayed in the mail? you will then recieve it after the ban. I still side with Mike and say that a reciept proves when you bought it. If you bought it when it was legal it is legal for THAT PERSON to use and possess, now you can't give it away or sell it but ok for the original purchaser to have.

remember when butendiol was banned? if you bought it before the ban and had proof of sale you were fine to posses it, ask animal about that one.
Then when it is banned and re-classified, I invite you to bring in your precious receipts along with the product to your local police department and show them. I bet you don't walk out with your goodies. But, you can tell them that Mike said it was okay. ;)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
In CA 4AD is banned, which makes it a little different. If you purchased it before the ban date you will be fine. The ban ONLY deals with the selling, not the possession of it by a consumer.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
But, if the compund is re-classified as a schedule III drug, such as 4AD in Ca., then simple possession even if purchased prior to the re-class date, will still make it a felony to possess. If it a simple ban, then I agree with you that it is okay to possess after the fact.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
so then if u were to give a estimate what do you think is probly gonna happen - just a simple ban, reclassification, or ban then classification. if the latter was to happen, how long do things of this nature tend to take to move from a banned substance to actual class 3 drug.? what window time frame would one have/? i know none of you can have a definitive answer on this, but i defnitley like to hear estimates that u guys may think - thanks

Skark

Awards
  • Established
The re-classification is built into the bill in Congress now, so it will be an all-in-one deal, and there won't be a 60 day grace period like with Ephedra.

Stock up now, and find a good hiding place :eek:

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I don't think we are going to have an instant ban personally. Even if there was one, stores would be sitting on a shitload of inventory, they will find a way to get rid of it. If anything just do call in business with the place you normally deal with. If they see you are a regular customer I'm sure they would have no problems sending you stuff.

Siberian

Awards
Not to change the topic at hand but does anyone know for sure whether epehdra bas been only banned or has it been classified as a schedulue III drug as well?? In other words, is it ok to possess after the ban date??

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Not to change the topic at hand but does anyone know for sure whether epehdra bas been only banned or has it been classified as a schedulue III drug as well?? In other words, is it ok to possess after the ban date??
Yup. You will still be able to get it at the grocery store too. In Primetine(sp?)tablets. Amoung other things.