Epistane PCT

C

Carolinapumps

Awards
I am about to start a pulse cycle of Epistane, doing 40 mg 4x per week on workout days. Two weeks on two weeks off for 6 weeks. I have already purchased 1800mg of Torimefen citrate for PCT. I know on pulse it is said to be not entirely necessary, but I really like my balls. Anyone have any ideas of dosing protocol for Torim? I know there have been a ton of posts on PCT and Epistane, but nothing on pulse cycles and torimefen. Any help is much appreciated.

MH8219

MH8219

Awards
I ran my toremifene at 90/60/30/30. I'm actually going into my final week of PCT, I felt recovered really fast, and gained 2 more pounds since the last dose of my epistane. I ran my epi cycle 30/30/40/40. I've never pulsed epi though, so this is just an example of what I did for my PCT.

C

Carolinapumps

Awards
I appreciate the response. I realize in my first post i accidentally wrote 6 weeks instead of 10. I think I will probably do the same dosages of torim you used, because I am hoping 10 weeks of pulsing may give equivalent or lesser shutdown than 4 weeks continuous. (a completely arbitrary assumption as there is very little bloodwork out there to prove anything about shutdown on epi)

Today was my first dose and for about 5 hours after taking 20 mg I felt very similar to the way I do after I take a strong stimulant (e.g. adderall). Has anyone else had this experience? It was not unpleasant, just not what I was expecting from epistane. I have read a lot of post on epistane, but haven't really seen much on what to expect while the body gets adjusted to it. Any input would be much appreciated.