Mdrol batch # feedback

liquidanimal

Awards
I got two batches of mdrol I was thinking about running as a kickstart for my next cycle I was hoping some one could give me feedback and the two batches I have 021909 and j02108 if they are no good I will just run some anadrol instead just dont want to waste the first month of the cycle so what do you guys think?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I got two batches of mdrol I was thinking about running as a kickstart for my next cycle I was hoping some one could give me feedback and the two batches I have 021909 and j02108 if they are no good I will just run some anadrol instead just dont want to waste the first month of the cycle so what do you guys think?
You'd know right away if it was legit. I'm taking 10mg SD 1x per week. I dump the pill into a little bit of canola oil, mix it around and take it that way. It seems to start kicking in within an hour. By the middle of the day I'm very pumped and feeling great overall. So yeah, if you're taking 20-30mg/day and you don't feel anything within a couple days I'd say you could conclude that it's bunk. You won't have to waste a month.

That said, I think it's very rare for people to report any issues with M-DROL or any other CEL product.

liquidanimal

Awards
You'd know right away if it was legit. I'm taking 10mg SD 1x per week. I dump the pill into a little bit of canola oil, mix it around and take it that way. It seems to start kicking in within an hour. By the middle of the day I'm very pumped and feeling great overall. So yeah, if you're taking 20-30mg/day and you don't feel anything within a couple days I'd say you could conclude that it's bunk. You won't have to waste a month.

That said, I think it's very rare for people to report any issues with M-DROL or any other CEL product.

OK, I keep hearing about these bad batches of mdrol everywhere just wondering what the deal is.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
google "cel drol batch number (insert number) any good"

or something like that.

or take 30mg for a few days, you'll be able to tell it's legit. I stayed away from cel sd when I purched my bottle for a cycle in the future. I went with aps mastavol. save'n it for way down the road.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh no, there are a few bottle in every batch that are the runts of the whole. Overall though, most are pure and mixed properly. I got a new batch and it is working great! And and anadrol only cycle is overall counterproductive without injections...

liquidanimal

Awards
Oh no, there are a few bottle in every batch that are the runts of the whole. Overall though, most are pure and mixed properly. I got a new batch and it is working great! And and anadrol only cycle is overall counterproductive without injections...
I would be injecting as well:veryhappy:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well there you go then mate! Go with the anadrol cycle instead..

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
like Libertarian said you should feel it right away, I recently tested my bottle and felt it from day one (different batch though) try searching here for the batch numbers theres been a few threads on this topic

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Also there are conflicting opinions even within the same batch. Some people swear they aren't seeing results, while others using the same batch say it's working just fine. So, if other people running M-DROL from the same batch say they are or aren't getting results, that doesn't necessarily mean a whole lot. I think you'll just have to run it and find out.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
there seems to be mixed reviews on M-Drol, recently...at this point, you already bought them so i guess you just have to try...I admit CEL is pretty reliable in delivering quality products even though my Mdrol experience wasn't the best

btw...I am not trying to catalyze an argument, but I have to disagree with the statement that "an anadrol only cycle is counter-productive"...anadrol, in and of itself, is one of the most anabolic/potent steroids and to suggest that progress on cycle will be worthless is hard to believe...if one were to support this idea, then a superdrol only cycle, or a havoc only, or a- you get where I'm going- would all be pointless...oral cycles in and of themselves can yield great benefits if the person using them understands the specific compound well

yes, a-bombs are wet, explosive gainers, and that is why we use a test best- to maintain and offset the potential negative effects seen on cycle, as well as to enhance these effects with a stable base hormone like test...i also understand that you may gain something like 20lbs, and without a test base, an abrupt entry into pct may result in rapid loss of weight/some strength, but if you put on 20 and you cant keep 10, then you're just doing something wrong, not to mention that excess is most likely water retention/glycogen stores being depleted/fat...people see the same thing with Sdrol cycles sometimes...and based on sheer testimony, we can't possible claim Sdrol only cycles are counter-productive

sorry to rant..my point, it makes more sense to run a test base, but it does not mean something like an anadrol only cycle is pointless...keep us posted if you decide to run the mdrol and which batch/the results

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
17amethyl - I agree that an oral-only cycle probably isn't "worthless" if properly executed. However, there really should be no need to run something like anadrol without Test. The only semi-legit reason to run PH/DS without Test is because people say they don't have access. But, if you have access to legit drol then you should have access to legit Test as well. In that case, it would be a stupid idea to not grab a couple vials of Test as well considering how profoundly it could benefit the cycle. Right?

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
17amethyl - I agree that an oral-only cycle probably isn't "worthless" if properly executed. However, there really should be no need to run something like anadrol without Test. The only semi-legit reason to run PH/DS without Test is because people say they don't have access. But, if you have access to legit drol then you should have access to legit Test as well. In that case, it would be a stupid idea to not grab a couple vials of Test as well considering how profoundly it could benefit the cycle. Right?
100% agreed. If you saw in my post I say it makes more sense to run a test base, but to state that anadrol in and of itself is counter-productive is a bit rash. I in no way denounce the usefulness of test, nor the added benefits. I'm simply growing a little agitated of people saying things like "DBOL ONLY CYCLES ARE POINTLESS" yada yada, u get my drift, i see and understand the logic, but sometimes i wonder if people are just repeating these things without understanding them

test is a great added benefit (for most at least), but at the same time it is VERY over-the-top to say, given whatever circumstances, that running a potent oral such as Drol will not yield worthwhile gains...if the OP did not have test (which I can see he now does), nor could not obtain it, it would be foolish for one to suggest him not to use the anadrol, as it holds incredible intrinsic anabolic effects in and of itself

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established

Do you mean you empty the contents of the pill in the oil?

And about the issues with any other CEL product i think your forgetting the M1,4ADD lol.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean you empty the contents of the pill in the oil?
.... Yes.

And about the issues with any other CEL product i think your forgetting the M1,4ADD lol.
I read that there were problems with that product at one time, but as far as my understanding goes CEL took full responsibility and worked to make things right with their customers.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
.... Yes.

I read that there were problems with that product at one time, but as far as my understanding goes CEL took full responsibility and worked to make things right with their customers.
Lib...did you get this idea from Unreal?

I'm actually a fan of this too, Unreal put me on...it makes sense in my head to mix fat soluble hormones in with clean oils that are rich in essential fats to expedite/enhance the absorption

it is definitely a strange approach, but i honestly think i felt a difference

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Lib...did you get this idea from Unreal?

I'm actually a fan of this too, Unreal put me on...it makes sense in my head to mix fat soluble hormones in with clean oils that are rich in essential fats to expedite/enhance the absorption

it is definitely a strange approach, but i honestly think i felt a difference
No, I just figured it would work. I did see that he is doing the same thing as well. So far I have taken a single 10mg pill three times (1x per week pulse). The first time I did it with the oil and felt it right away. It hit me fast and hit me hard. The second time I dumped the pill straight into my mouth. When I did it like that, not only did I not feel it as fast, but I'd swear it didn't hit me nearly as hard. I was worried that maybe it only hit he so hard the first time because it was my first time. But, the third time I tried it with the oil again and it hit me just as hard and fast as the first time. From now on I will probably only take it with oil. What I'll probably do is maybe mix a cycle worth of pills in with oil, and dose it with an oral syringe. I know my anecdotal experience doesn't prove anything, but I personally am convinced that it's worth the small extra effort. I usually take some canola oil in the morning anyway to get some healthy fats and am used to the taste.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
No, I just figured it would work. I did see that he is doing the same thing as well. So far I have taken a single 10mg pill three times (1x per week pulse). The first time I did it with the oil and felt it right away. It hit me fast and hit me hard. The second time I dumped the pill straight into my mouth. When I did it like that, not only did I not feel it as fast, but I'd swear it didn't hit me nearly as hard. I was worried that maybe it only hit he so hard the first time because it was my first time. But, the third time I tried it with the oil again and it hit me just as hard and fast as the first time. From now on I will probably only take it with oil. What I'll probably do is maybe mix a cycle worth of pills in with oil, and dose it with an oral syringe. I know my anecdotal experience doesn't prove anything, but I personally am convinced that it's worth the small extra effort. I usually take some canola oil in the morning anyway to get some healthy fats and am used to the taste.
good stuff...im convinced it makes a difference too