input on cycle please...

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
wanted some input on this cycle...For fictional purposes only. let's say the individual is about 6'1" 215-220 11-13% BF moderately experienced with aas use. let's say the individual is also in the military, so cardio/endurance is important.

week 1-12 EQ 300mgs (dose?)
week 1-12 Test E 500-600mgs
week 1-4 dbol 30-40mgs ED (possibly)
week 4-12 HCG 250iu Every 4th Day
week ?-? aromasin 12.5mgs EOD

PCT
week 14-18 aromasin 12.5mgs ED
week 14-18 Clomid 50/50/25/25 ED

obviously other OTC supplements will be including for both on cycle and PCT purposes.

1) When should aromasin be used during cycle, I was thinking 12.5mgs EOD weeks 4-12, or if dbol was used starting week 2-3

2) For PCT there isn't any reason for nolva to be used as well, correct...And should the first week be 25mgs ED of aromasin or is 12.5 sufficient (usually)

3) if aromasin isn't available Arimidex is the most similar substitute? (.5 - 1mg ED or EOD)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
keep the aromasin on hand incase u develop gyno. start the eq 2 weeks before ur cycle. so like week 1-14. test week 3-14 dbol week 3-8 etc etc eq take long to kick in

Angel of Debt

Angel of Debt

Awards
300 wk of EQ isnt going to do anything. At the very least id bump to 500. The idea of bulking and trying to do PT sounds rediculous. The added weight gain will almost guarantee knee issues. Id drop the EQ and Opt for something like Masteron instead. Just my opinion.

In regards to Adex, .5 was proven to be as effective as 1mg.

Btwn the hcg, test and dbol, id use adex at .5 ed.

No idea why you want to use that much hcg for a 12wk cycle. Since you're using test E, start HCG the day of your last Test E shot, continue every 3 days until week 14...Drop hcg week 14, begin PCT.

My 2ml's worth of input

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
300 wk of EQ isnt going to do anything. At the very least id bump to 500. The idea of bulking and trying to do PT sounds rediculous. The added weight gain will almost guarantee knee issues. Id drop the EQ and Opt for something like Masteron instead. Just my opinion.

In regards to Adex, .5 was proven to be as effective as 1mg.

Btwn the hcg, test and dbol, id use adex at .5 ed.

No idea why you want to use that much hcg for a 12wk cycle. Since you're using test E, start HCG the day of your last Test E shot, continue every 3 days until week 14...Drop hcg week 14, begin PCT.

My 2ml's worth of input
I to am also worried about the knee issues, that's why I'd like to keep the test and eq within the moderate dose range.

okay I might recommend the EQ dose be uped to 400mgs per week, I think 500 is to much for a first time EQ user, especially when it's being stacked with test and possibly dbol.

I got that HCG protocol off this thread, "http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119182&goto=newpost"

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
IDK how u respond to dbol but at 30mg's for me there was no way in hell i would be running anywhere,

1) i was always out of breath
2) my legs would swell to the point i looked like i was bow legged (slight exaggeration but it felt that way)

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
IDK how u respond to dbol but at 30mg's for me there was no way in hell i would be running anywhere,

1) i was always out of breath
2) my legs would swell to the point i looked like i was bow legged (slight exaggeration but it felt that way)
okay, perhaps you are right, bdol didn't have quite this profound of an effect on me, now that I think about it, I did get severe lower back pumps though (I think that can be controlled with taurine)...The person interested in this cycle is not me. personally I don't like cycles over 10 weeks, too long and too many pinz!

twunnies

Awards
In my opinion, EQ needs to be run at 400-600mg a week, with 400 being on the low end. Use an AI only if gyno prone, as this may limit your growth on the test.

liv2grow

Awards
I also think you should hold off on the HCG till your last Test-E shot and run it for the two weeks before you start PCT.
I would up the eq dose to 400mg.
If you run Adex, 0.5mg EOD should be fine. And if you are worried about gyno I dont think its a bad idea to use an AI during you cycle. But if you choose not to I would also have some nolva on hand incase it comes up.

However, if you are doing that much cardio this cycle may not be the right way to go right now.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Just lower the dbol. Start with 10mg and work you way up if you can deal with sides. The test/eq shouldnt hold you back from any PT stuff.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
1-12 EQ 600mgs PW (most effective at this dosage)
1-14 Test E 750mg PW
1-4 dbol 30-40mgs ED
4-12 HCG 250iu Every 4th Day
Aromasin 12.5mgs daily all the the way throughout PCT. If Gyno appear bump it up to 25mg's.

PCT
16-20 PCT protocol. Clomid 50/50/50/50 Nolva if needed 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 daily until PCT ends. Arimidex is bad igf levels, stick with Exe since it's better for your igf and your lipids.

This is definitely an intermediate cycle so I hope this guy knows what he's doing. Good luck.