Have you heard of this?

Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

Awards
I am currently researcing information and all the things needed to know to run a cycle of test e or c..whichever I decide I want to run, and a friend of mine proposed an idea to me I never heard

Instead of pinning twice a week for 2 weeks (500mg/week)
He suggested pinning every 3rd day and this apparently equals out to 8 weeks...yet this seems to contradict all that I know now.

Does this method make sense to you guys because it doesn't to me, and he seems to be pretty knowledgable, I mean I would like to have his physique haha.

He also said a first timer shouldn't go to 12 weeks because I would need to buy another vial and it wont give me much more gains....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if u have 2 10ml vials dosed @ 250mg/ml.....then run 500mg/week for 10 weeks.

perfect first cycle...nice and simple

Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

Awards
if u have 2 10ml vials dosed @ 250mg/ml.....then run 500mg/week for 10 weeks.

perfect first cycle...nice and simple
This is what I was thinking...this is what I want to do as a matter of fact.
He said to do this or the 8 week every 3rd day method...but it struck me as strange so I wanted to ask about it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
He said to do this or the 8 week every 3rd day method...but it struck me as strange so I wanted to ask about it.
no need to run over 500mg/week for a first cycle

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks sucks.With enanthate or cyp, it takes 4 weeks before you see any effects and if you run 12 weeks, you just doubled your time with results (8weeks of results). what I do is shoot Friday night and Tuesday morning. 168 hours in a week, shoot 1 cc every 84 hours.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I prefer test cyp and doesn't take 4 weeks for me to feel it, I usually frontload it a bit though, 500mg of test for 8-10 weeks would be a good beginner cycle though, make sure you get HCG and your PCT all lined up man.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
If you're gonna juice and shut down your body's test production for a while, you might as well get as much as you can out of it. 8 weeks of a long ester test is a waste of time, you'll get much better gains by extending it a couple weeks, first cycle or not.

Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

Awards
If you're gonna juice and shut down your body's test production for a while, you might as well get as much as you can out of it. 8 weeks of a long ester test is a waste of time, you'll get much better gains by extending it a couple weeks, first cycle or not.
Yeah I am going to run with twice a week of 250 mg but for 10 or 12 I am not sure yet. some people say 12 because it is typical length for a cycle and some say 10 for beginner..

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
since Test E has such a long half life of 2 weeks, injecting every 3 days would bumb up the amount of test in your body more then 500mg a week. The tried and true method of one cc every 3.5 days will help keep the test in your system level and constant. Stretching it out to 12 weeks shouldn't be a problem. Like others have said, it takes about 4 weeks to notice or feel the Test working, but once you do.....look out!!! It's awesome. Make sure you have something for gyno and your PCT on hand before your first injection. Since it's your first cycle I would see how it plays out, if you are getting good gains, and no to very little sides extend it out to 12 weeks. I personally did not get any sides at all running Test E at 500mg a week for 12 weeks. Everyone reacts differently. Also remember that after your last injection, that Test E is in your system for 2 weeks. So start your PCT 2 weeks after your last injection.

Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

Awards
since Test E has such a long half life of 2 weeks, injecting every 3 days would bumb up the amount of test in your body more then 500mg a week. The tried and true method of one cc every 3.5 days will help keep the test in your system level and constant. Stretching it out to 12 weeks shouldn't be a problem. Like others have said, it takes about 4 weeks to notice or feel the Test working, but once you do.....look out!!! It's awesome. Make sure you have something for gyno and your PCT on hand before your first injection. Since it's your first cycle I would see how it plays out, if you are getting good gains, and no to very little sides extend it out to 12 weeks. I personally did not get any sides at all running Test E at 500mg a week for 12 weeks. Everyone reacts differently. Also remember that after your last injection, that Test E is in your system for 2 weeks. So start your PCT 2 weeks after your last injection.
One thing I am confused about..If running a cycle for 12 weeks that means your actually pinning for 10? and if runnign 10 week cycle I'm actually pinning for 8? or does 12 weeks mean injecting for 12 weeks?

Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

Awards
I prefer test cyp and doesn't take 4 weeks for me to feel it, I usually frontload it a bit though, 500mg of test for 8-10 weeks would be a good beginner cycle though, make sure you get HCG and your PCT all lined up man.
And I know what hcg is and why it is used/needed, but how much are you supposed to dose it at? and can it be extracted into the same syring as test or its a whole seperate process?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
And I know what hcg is and why it is used/needed, but how much are you supposed to dose it at? and can it be extracted into the same syring as test or its a whole seperate process?
no, search and research!
One thing I am confused about..If running a cycle for 12 weeks that means your actually pinning for 10? and if running 10 week cycle I'm actually pinning for 8? or does 12 weeks mean injecting for 12 weeks?
12 weeks=24 shots dude. it's not all the way in your system weeks 1-2 and it's not out of your system weeks 12-14, so it;s a twelve weeker from week 2 to pct-week 14. Bottom line: 12 weeks = 24 shots.

Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

Awards
no, search and research!
12 weeks=24 shots dude. it's not all the way in your system weeks 1-2 and it's not out of your system weeks 12-14, so it;s a twelve weeker from week 2 to pct-week 14. Bottom line: 12 weeks = 24 shots.
But PCT is not started until week 14 so why did you refer to it as PCT? I think I follow you, your wording confused me a little..that means id have to get another vial which is not cheap lol..ima go with 10 weeks and use up two 10 mL nice and even

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
But PCT is not started until week 14 so why did you refer to it as PCT? I think I follow you, your wording confused me a little..that means id have to get another vial which is not cheap lol..ima go with 10 weeks and use up two 10 mL nice and even
Because at the end of your cycle is when you start post-cycle-therapy. If $ is an issue,you might want to wait.... HCG is more $ than a bottle of test.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
... hcg is more money than test????? i got 10,000IU's of hcg for 50 bucks...... WHAT ARE U PAYING FOR TEST AND DO U WANT A NEW BEST FRIEND>!>!>!> lol

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
One thing I am confused about..If running a cycle for 12 weeks that means your actually pinning for 10? and if runnign 10 week cycle I'm actually pinning for 8? or does 12 weeks mean injecting for 12 weeks?
Usually cycles are ran for either 10 weeks or 15 weeks....you pin for the entire 10 or 15 weeks. You start your pct after the test is out of your system. So since test e has a half life of 2 weeks, you start your PCT 2 weeks after your last pin. It's called post cycle therapy......you do this to get your body back to normal.........So you do it AFTER your cycle is over....

Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

Awards
Usually cycles are ran for either 10 weeks or 15 weeks....you pin for the entire 10 or 15 weeks. You start your pct after the test is out of your system. So since test e has a half life of 2 weeks, you start your PCT 2 weeks after your last pin. It's called post cycle therapy......you do this to get your body back to normal.........So you do it AFTER your cycle is over....

I know what post cycle therapy is...what it is for and how it works....

his wording confused me

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Can someone post a link or infor about why to use and how to use hcg. I've searched this site and only find mention of it and that people take it. I know where it comes from but how does it keep my boys working??? Thanks for not bashing me I cannot find info here on it. And google returns just the hcg weight loss diet not how it works when on cycle.

Thanks in advance for helping me learn teach and grow.

Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

Awards
Can someone post a link or infor about why to use and how to use hcg. I've searched this site and only find mention of it and that people take it. I know where it comes from but how does it keep my boys working??? Thanks for not bashing me I cannot find info here on it. And google returns just the hcg weight loss diet not how it works when on cycle.

Thanks in advance for helping me learn teach and grow.
bump this for the answer..I too would like to know...and on another forum I am a member of there is not one single thread on HCG...

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
http://www.steroid.com/HCG.php

I dont generally use this site for research purposes, however some of this info is ok. PUBMED is the best reference tool u can use however im tired and its late and i dont have any pubmed journlas on HCG saved and a quick search didnt turn up much, although for a fact i know there are some good articles about it on there.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://www.allthingsmale.com/publications.html

although these are meant for TRT rather than cycling, the recommendations for HCG are the same. using it like this on cycle keeps your testicles from atrophying, generally making for a simpler pct. I forget which of the specific documents on that page lays it out

Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

Awards
soo Im talking to him and he said he does shorter so he recovers sooner and can do another cycle sooner..make gains..recover..cycle sooner..and he doesnt need hcg (never used it) cause his nuts never atrophy

He did one 10 week cycle and couldnt **** for a week after...so this 8 week sounds legit to me..a little over 500 mg a week make more gains..recover sooner..never get shut down..and recover and do sooner cycle for moarr

ya?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
test e/c takes 4 weeks normally to kick in. its like you would be doing a 6 week cycle then pct.

4 weeks to kick in,
4 weeks of pinning,
2 weeks of it still being in your system.

pct.

I'm pretty sure I'm correct, not a 100% but wouldn't you rather have
4 weeks to kick in
6 weeks of pinning
2 weeks of risdual/wear off

then pct

sounds like better gains to me.

but again I'm still researching and learning about it, and not 100%.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
soo Im talking to him and he said he does shorter so he recovers sooner and can do another cycle sooner..make gains..recover..cycle sooner..and he doesnt need hcg (never used it) cause his nuts never atrophy

He did one 10 week cycle and couldnt **** for a week after...so this 8 week sounds legit to me..a little over 500 mg a week make more gains..recover sooner..never get shut down..and recover and do sooner cycle for moarr

ya?
in the end its all the same. just because his nuts don't shrink doesn't mean he's any less shut down. The fact that he had d1ck issues after 1 10 week cycle doesn't mean much as far as testosterone levels go. And starting a each cycle 2 weeks sooner but each cycle having only 75% of the gains seems like a waste of $ to me

Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

Awards
I have decided I am going to run a 10 week cycle of test only..But need to choose which ester (i think thats what its called) and need to see if I need hcg adn arimidex or something..I am not tryin to retain water and get estrogen bloat

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im on like week 6 of 800mg of test-e and still not noticing too much, i do have a slight size increase with good recovery. i know its legit test its from the same dealer suppling alot of BB in my area.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am currently researcing information and all the things needed to know to run a cycle of test e or c..whichever I decide I want to run, and a friend of mine proposed an idea to me I never heard

Instead of pinning twice a week for 2 weeks (500mg/week)
He suggested pinning every 3rd day and this apparently equals out to 8 weeks...yet this seems to contradict all that I know now.

Does this method make sense to you guys because it doesn't to me, and he seems to be pretty knowledgable, I mean I would like to have his physique haha.

He also said a first timer shouldn't go to 12 weeks because I would need to buy another vial and it wont give me much more gains....

Testosterone esters have certain advantages as injectable agents. They are relatively resistant to hepatic breakdown, are released slowly from oil-based carriers, and are hydrolyzed to yield testosterone itself. Therefore, delivery in a long-acting injection is possible, and the biological effects of the injected form of T is indistinguishable from the native hormone. The usual dosage is approximately 100mg. of T per week is given and the interval can be varied to smooth out these wide swings, i.e. 100mg. every week, 200mg every two weeks, 300mg. every three weeks, etc. acting injection is possible, and the biological effects of the injected form of T is indistinguishable from the native hormone.
Following a testosterone injection, the serum T level rises to high normal or supranormal range for the first few days, followed by a progressive drop until the next injection is administered. The T level may drop below the normal range during this time. These wide swings may cause varying efficacy from the treatment.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone esters have certain advantages as injectable agents. They are relatively resistant to hepatic breakdown, are released slowly from oil-based carriers, and are hydrolyzed to yield testosterone itself. Therefore, delivery in a long-acting injection is possible, and the biological effects of the injected form of T is indistinguishable from the native hormone. The usual dosage is approximately 100mg. of T per week is given and the interval can be varied to smooth out these wide swings, i.e. 100mg. every week, 200mg every two weeks, 300mg. every three weeks, etc. acting injection is possible, and the biological effects of the injected form of T is indistinguishable from the native hormone.
Following a testosterone injection, the serum T level rises to high normal or supranormal range for the first few days, followed by a progressive drop until the next injection is administered. The T level may drop below the normal range during this time. These wide swings may cause varying efficacy from the treatment.
Please dont copy and paste other peoples research without citing the source. This entire post means nothing to the poster or this thread. Hes cycling to gain muscle, not because he needs TRT.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
I have decided I am going to run a 10 week cycle of test only..But need to choose which ester (i think thats what its called) and need to see if I need hcg adn arimidex or something..I am not tryin to retain water and get estrogen bloat
Remember that some estrogen bloat from a cycle isnt bad. It will actually add to your gains. AI's on cycle are mainly used for people that bloat very bad or people sensitive to gyno. Use just enough AI to keep side effects down to a reasonable level or it will hinder your gains on cycle.

With a 10 week cycle of test only HCG wont make or break anything. Its cheap though so use it if you want. It will make recover easier.

The esters you should be using are cypionate or enanthate. They have practically the same half life and are the compounds you see people injecting 2x/week. They are close to the same thing in practice so just get whatever is cheaper. This should turn out to be a great cycle for you. Good luck with it.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
in the end its all the same. just because his nuts don't shrink doesn't mean he's any less shut down. The fact that he had d1ck issues after 1 10 week cycle doesn't mean much as far as testosterone levels go. And starting a each cycle 2 weeks sooner but each cycle having only 75% of the gains seems like a waste of $ to me
^What he said.
Just b/c your friend is big doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about concerning steroids. The guy could just have fantastic genetics. I used to know dudes that would do half assed push-ups and get big as hell. Now i'm not knocking this guy u know, I'm just saying do your own research first, There is sooo much info on the internet. Before I ever did juice there were clowns(locally) that were telling me to do as much stuff as I could b/c "your first cycle is the one where u gain the most". So in there reasoning for a beginner 1000mg of test a week would be even better.
Anabolics 2009 is a pretty good source of info too. But all of the info is on the internet. When I was first starting I read bigcat's steroid profiles over and over, of course they are gone now. IMO I would do at least a 10 weeker of test e or c whichever u choose. For my first I did a 16 weeker but that's me. It's gonna take at least 3 weeks for you test to kick in unless u front load. You could also just go with propionate at about 50mgs ed for 8 weeks and it'll work faster and it'll be out of your system faster and u can jump right on pct. And since you want to do a shorter cycle it seems that's what I would do. i think an 8 weeker of propionate is great for a starter. A lot of pinning but IMO it's worth it b/c of more stable blood levels also. But yeah best advice is keep reading, google is great there's more info than just on AM.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
my testicles flucuate in size throught the day while im on test. so yah. size dosnet matter in testicles. if ur using AAS or PH u ARE shut down