A REAL anabolic muscle building supplement - 1-T Liqua-Vade

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1-T Liqua-Vade​

Dear AM,

The new 1-T Liqua-Vade is here and it’s up to 3x more effective than the previous topical version.

1-T Liqua-Vade is a safe yet effective anabolic formula for quality lean gains. 1-T can be stacked with other “bulking” agents for a mass building cycle, or used alone for solid lean gains.

As a solid anabolic with low estrogen conversion, 1-T can either be used as a cutting agent during a low calorie diet, or in a high calorie diet as a bulking agent.

Since 1-T can suppress natural testosterone production, PCT is required after a cycle.

Supplement Facts

Benefits

• Increases lean muscle mass
  • Increases muscle hardness
  • Accelerates recovery time
  • Reduces body fat

Side effects

Hairloss - mild to none

Liver toxicity - none

Gyno - nipple sensitivity may occur temporarily in sensitive individuals, however permanent gyno is easily avoidable and extremely rare

Bloat - mild to none

Insomnia - rare

lethargy - may occur in some individuals

Anxiety - none

Recommended use

Every day for 4-6 weeks.

At the average dose, 1 bottle lasts 4 weeks.

1-T may also be used as a “kick start” for a longer cycle to quickly increase anabolic hormone levels. It may also be used as a “finisher” to keep anabolic hormone levels elevated while long acting esters (injectables) clear during the end of a cycle.​

Recommended stacks

1-T may be stacked with virtually any pro-hormone, AAS or TRT regimen for enhanced fat loss and muscle building effects. Including the following -

Injectable AAS’s (Testosterone, Primobolan, Masteron, Trenbolone, ect)
Oral AAS’s (Anavar, Winny, Dianabol, Anadrol)
Oral Pro-Steroids (Epistane, Pheraplex, Superdrol, ect)​

Recommend PCT

Before starting any cycle, I recommend reading the Official PCT of 2009.

For a basic PCT outline we suggest -

For a 4 week cycle – Sustain Alpha or Testosterone Recovery Stack

For a 6 week cycle – Testosterone Recovery Stack

I’d like to thank you for supporting Primordial Performance!

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
this looks awesome... I hope you guys run some logs here to learn about the loggers feedback.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Min vs max dosage?

Mg for mg much stronger than AMS 1andro... 52mg vs 20mg

they recommend 2-3x day which is 40-60mg. And your being 104-156mg... Big increase in dose :) I always thought there's was under dosed when u looked at the charts they provided of utt vs pill and compared it to what we took with the old 1ad

I have been curious about these new 1ad formulations for a while now. This kinda peaked my interest even more.

meathed

meathed

Awards
Bad @ss. I'll be picking some up for sure. Love the original 1-T.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Two Q's? 1. Any plans for this delivery system for Dermacrine or heck, any of your other products? 2. Do you forsee any problems with 1-T being pulled quickly by the government as they continue to focus on the small things because they can't fix anything big (sound bitter huh?)? Good luck.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ordered 2 myself today. in the middle of a topical 1-t cycle right now

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes ive been waiting for this one:)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i really enjoyed the original 1-t so im looking forward to compare the two. plus its vanilla flavored:32:yum

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Two Q's? 1. Any plans for this delivery system for Dermacrine or heck, any of your other products? 2. Do you forsee any problems with 1-T being pulled quickly by the government as they continue to focus on the small things because they can't fix anything big (sound bitter huh?)? Good luck.
Im one step ahead of you -

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/140290-blow-through-walls.html

The FDA could come busting through our doors tomorrow and seize all the 1-T if they suddenly felt it was "too close to testosterone"... so we really cant say how long this stuff will be around.

The whole TREN thing really came as a surprise to everyone. The FDA has just been very unpredictable lately, and you cant really fight them. What they say goes...

-Eric

-Eric

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is primordial p. also going to list in their little diagram the other conversion possibilities of all these hormones? that would be admirable from a company.
the way it looks now, looks like there is no chance of estrodione/diol conversion from the 1dhea/dhea or progestin from the pregn.

something like showing the arrows to 1t and test, but then also arrows that are like, "and possibly" pointing to estrodione/diol and progestin. then an arrow point back to orig. compound indicating it can convert back to in active ingredient.

cause right now, it looks like it converts str8 to the target hormones. and thats it.

if I saw that, i'd be like, dang, primordial performance isn't trying to mislead anyone, esp in experienced younger people.

and how can you say it has low estrogen conversion? you cant predict or control how much converts directly into estrogen.

:soapbox: ....steps off.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is primordial p. also going to list in their little diagram the other conversion possibilities of all these hormones? that would be admirable from a company.
the way it looks now, looks like there is no chance of estrodione/diol conversion from the 1dhea/dhea or progestin from the pregn.

something like showing the arrows to 1t and test, but then also arrows that are like, "and possibly" pointing to estrodione/diol and progestin. then an arrow point back to orig. compound indicating it can convert back to in active ingredient.

cause right now, it looks like it converts str8 to the target hormones. and thats it.

if I saw that, i'd be like, dang, primordial performance isn't trying to mislead anyone, esp in experienced younger people.

and how can you say it has low estrogen conversion? you cant predict or control how much converts directly into estrogen.

:soapbox: ....steps off.
1-androsterone cannot convert to estrogen or any form of it.

DHEA can convert to E1, E2 and E3 just like testosterone or androstenedione or any other natural precursor hormone. The pregnenolone will convert to progesterone, and this was included to minimize 5a-reduced metabolite conversion from the DHEA. (which could aggravate hair loss)

We figured it would confuse people if we put every single friggen hormone in that add copy. Its no secret that DHEA converts to estrogen, thats why we included it.

-Eric

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats incorrect actually, one test does convert into e in the body, though how is unknown, but it isn't enough to worry about, but does happen.

anyhow. we'll see. if it's cheaper than ams's stuff. maybe i'll try it someday.

people obviously dont know much about dhea, seeing as how so many are suprised to learn methyl masterdrol/ect and ams products are dhea, or some isomer of it.

but to each his own.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
:( i promised myself i wouldnt run any more hormonals

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 2 bottles. Any suggestion as to what type of DS to stack this with? Epi? Drol? Phera? I have many. LOL

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 2 bottles. Any suggestion as to what type of DS to stack this with? Epi? Drol? Phera? I have many. LOL
Are you talking about halodrol? I think that would be a good stack.

Phera might be good too... but I would keep the dose moderate/low to avoid any prog/estrogen sides.

-Eric

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Whats the bioavailibility of the ingredients with the new Liquid Vade? How can the oral version be 3 times more potent than the topical?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats the bioavailibility of the ingredients with the new Liquid Vade? How can the oral version be 3 times more potent than the topical?
say you got 25% with the topical, and 75% with the liqua-vade... that would be up to 3x the absorption.

-Eric

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey PP I wanna do your 1 t liquid vade for my first cycle .... Is it better on sides because its oral form than your tropical solution...

Also whats the most sides you get with your 1t liquid vade ... Is gyno of any concern ... and would your Test recovery be enough ???.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about halodrol? I think that would be a good stack.

Phera might be good too... but I would keep the dose moderate/low to avoid any prog/estrogen sides.

-Eric
Actually M Drol but I have H Drol too.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bump

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
aint no stpopping you guys now! liqua vade all that is possible! this and Dermacrine look insane as Liqua Vades!!!!

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
would this dosed with epi be a good stack? What results should be expected?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey PP I wanna do your 1 t liquid vade for my first cycle .... Is it better on sides because its oral form than your tropical solution...

Also whats the most sides you get with your 1t liquid vade ... Is gyno of any concern ... and would your Test recovery be enough ???.
I wouldnt say the sides are less... its just easier to dose now instead of rubbing the cream on and the risk of it rubbing off.

Id say the only real side you will experience (besides shutdown) would be lethergy. You can try spreading your dose out during the day, like 3ml 3x per day.

The testosterone recovery stack will be enough for PCT if you stick to a 6 week cycle or less.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're going to really like our product here. I stacked it Phera Plex about a year ago. The results were freakin' amazing. Flightpostie posted my log here for you to check out. If you have any questions, I'd be glad to help you out. :)

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
why didnt use the TRS for that pct? how did the Get Diesal 3 kings stack hold up in todays standards

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why didnt use the TRS for that pct? how did the Get Diesal 3 kings stack hold up in todays standards
I already had my PCT in order long before I planned to start; plus I'm not sure the TRS was sold as so at that point. Either way, my PCT went well.

The TRS is as solid as it gets though as a PCT option, or an adjunct to your PCT (dependent on certain factors).

bodybuilder10

Awards
Sorry I have been away for a while. Loved the topicals, what happened? Which are the PP products to replace 1-T and 1-T Tren. Thanks for updating me!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
at 1 dose aday this will last 7 weeks!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our current Thanksgiving weekend sale has been extended until tuesday at 12:00 AM.

Click Here: Primordial Performance; you can get up to 40% off on our product line. Make sure you check it out and take advantage of these fantastic savings on our product line!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
thats incorrect actually, one test does convert into e in the body, though how is unknown, but it isn't enough to worry about, but does happen.

anyhow. we'll see. if it's cheaper than ams's stuff. maybe i'll try it someday.

people obviously dont know much about dhea, seeing as how so many are suprised to learn methyl masterdrol/ect and ams products are dhea, or some isomer of it.

but to each his own.
Still interested in reading where the base is from? Studies on this?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our current Thanksgiving weekend sale has been extended until tuesday at 12:00 AM.

Click Here: Primordial Performance; you can get up to 40% off on our product line.

Make sure you check it out and take advantage of these fantastic savings on our product line! Christmas came a little early! :D

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
So if original 1-Ts gimmick as a topical was that the enzymes in the skin interacted with the product to produce the desired conversions, why will an oral version work better without said interaction? There are already oral 1-DHEA products out. Is "Liqui-Vade" supposed to be the key here? Why would this oral version work better than AMS' product, or Iron Mag Labs'?

Bear in mind, I ask this as someone who used and really liked 1-T.

kahboom

Awards
So if original 1-Ts gimmick as a topical was that the enzymes in the skin interacted with the product to produce the desired conversions, why will an oral version work better without said interaction? There are already oral 1-DHEA products out. Is "Liqui-Vade" supposed to be the key here? Why would this oral version work better than AMS' product, or Iron Mag Labs'?

BUMP

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Good questions

Although the conversions may take a bit longer, the overall absorption and bio-availability will be better in the Liqua-Vade formula. The enzymes that make the necessary conversions are still present in the liver and blood, so the same conversions will eventually be made.

The difference of Liqua-Vade compared to any other 1-Andro pill/tablet is that we are delivering the active hormones to the blood stream at a very high efficiency rate of 60-80%. Plus, some of the hormones are going to be carried in to the lymphatic system with Liqua-Vade. (which bypasses the liver)

Check out the comparison between the steroid hormone Danazol in a capsule preparation and in a Liqua-Vade type delivery system -

BTW, if your looking to maintain the most even levels of hormone throughout a 24hr period you would benefit to split your dose to 3-4x per day.

Trust me, if we had Liqua-Vade technology available 4 years ago we would have used it instead of the TDS.

-Eric

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good questions

Although the conversions may take a bit longer, the overall absorption and bio-availability will be better in the Liqua-Vade formula. The enzymes that make the necessary conversions are still present in the liver and blood, so the same conversions will eventually be made.

The difference of Liqua-Vade compared to any other 1-Andro pill/tablet is that we are delivering the active hormones to the blood stream at a very high efficiency rate of 60-80%. Plus, some of the hormones are going to be carried in to the lymphatic system with Liqua-Vade. (which bypasses the liver)

Check out the comparison between the steroid hormone Danazol in a capsule preparation and in a Liqua-Vade type delivery system -

BTW, if your looking to maintain the most even levels of hormone throughout a 24hr period you would benefit to split your dose to 3-4x per day.

Trust me, if we had Liqua-Vade technology available 4 years ago we would have used it instead of the TDS.

-Eric

if you had this 4 years ago oh snap :32: im drooling just thinking about it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i realy like the idea of adding other products to the liqua vade to make it more bioavailable.

DirtNap

Awards
Really loved the original 1-T and looking forward to this. Is the 1-T on the FDA ban list? Hoping this will be around for a while...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really loved the original 1-T and looking forward to this. Is the 1-T on the FDA ban list? Hoping this will be around for a while...
Like Ive said before, the FDA may get a wild hair and decide to come after 1-andro... and if they did we would have to drop 1-T.

Their attack on TREN products happened pretty much overnight... so there really is no telling.

-Eric

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
could one take a ph and add it to liquia-v or would that not work? I wish you guys could make epi, h-drol, SD ect.. with LV technology

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
could one take a ph and add it to liquia-v or would that not work? I wish you guys could make epi, h-drol, SD ect.. with LV technology
I would like to have just the Liqua-Vade and be able to add whatever AAS/PS/ or PH that I choose. Some D-Bol and Winny would rock da hizzy!!!:head: