Epistane/E Stane

J

jwick77

Awards
I have 1 bottle of each.. Can I assume that there the same. I thought they were but after compairing I noticed there a little diff according to the labels. want to run a epi 6 weeker but need to know if I can use both of these or do I need to order another bottle of E Stane..

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have 1 bottle of each.. Can I assume that there the same. I thought they were but after compairing I noticed there a little diff according to the labels. want to run a epi 6 weeker but need to know if I can use both of these or do I need to order another bottle of E Stane..
They are the same thing. I have both of them and the nomenclatures are the same. You will be fine.

J

jwick77

Awards
I've been following your log and considering the same... MDrol-Epi Bridge.. Are you sure about your PCT? I'm just scared about delayed Gyno..

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't have run the cycle if I wasn't 100% sure about my PCT. I will be running nolva, jack3d, sizeon and and going to run the blast your bench workout program. What are your stats and what is your experience with PH's?

J

jwick77

Awards
Stats

6'
13% BF
32yrs

Pevious Cycles
Mass Tabs 30 days no pct!! (a long time ago with no knowedge)
H Drol Solo
75x6
Epi/MMV2(original)
50x5..mmv2 4 caps
H Drol/Trenadrol
75x6 Tr.60x4

J

jwick77

Awards
I have Nolva and Clomid both liquid. And AI PCT Support... When you say SizoOn you talking about Gap.Nutrition and Jack3d by USP Labs?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You should be fine and you have enough PH experience. I would advise you to run superdrol solo mabey first. What did you run for PCT's with your past cycles.

J

jwick77

Awards
All OTC....AI- 6 OXO b4 it was banned then Inhibit E...Test Booter - HyperTest or Blue Up and Lean FX for Cortisol, WhiteFlood, CEE Axis Labs and my fav Purple Wrath.. And ofcourse Protein

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Thats a big no no to reveal sources. You may get banned for that one.

J

jwick77

Awards
Fixed.... How about a pm next time besides calling me out..

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
So they know I am still abiding by the rules. lol They monitor pm's too. I will tell you this. I would have never run trenadrol or anything else you have in the past without a SERM. If you decide to run superdrol you will defn need a SERM. I have seen the shut down first hand

J

jwick77

Awards
Agreed, but your saying there's no need for a test booster in your pct? Not saying your wrong,i've always heard to run 1..

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have run natty test boosters but also have always had good luck with just the SERMS. It isnt a bad idea is you want to run one. The jack3d, & size on is to help maintain the size I have put on. I would not recommend you run superdrol or any other PH without a SERM. Trust me shut down is NOT fun.