critique this epi/bold cycle

aztec02

Awards
Setting up a 6 week epi/bold cycle. Going to start two weeks of bold then kick in the epi on week three and stack the two for the remaining 4 weeks. Heres the issue he only has 1 bottle of bold, 120 capsules of 200 mg. Ive seen in the other posts most people are just dosing at 800 throughout, whats going to be his best option and how would you stack the two? heres an outline of the plan right now:

week 1-2: 200 mg bold/ed
week3: 600 mg bold/ed + 10 mg epistane
week 4: 800 mg bold/ed +20 mg epistane
week 5-6: 800mg bold/ed +30 mg epistane

doses split evenly throught the day with one dosing being right before workouts.

every dose taken with two fish oils

support supps are cycle support preloaded two weeks, sustain alpha used throughout cycle, animal pak, animal pump (with red stim removed).

PCT(4-6 WEELKS) : trs stack (sustain, toco8 started with 4 weeks left of cycle, endo amp), creatine mono, diesel test hardcore, zma, cycle support

a serm was suggested but decided against, not my reccomendation so dont attack me!

what are your reccomendations or comments?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt run bold, its expensive as hell and only about half of it converts to bold, so lets say ur running 800mg thats like 400mg. I personally think its a waste, and you should look into a different ph. Now if u get it for cheap, then thats a different story.