O/T Injecting w 18g 1.5" Pin

  1. O/T Injecting w 18g 1.5" Pin


    I accedently gave a friend some 18g replacement pins and he injected with one of them!!!!! He said it hurt pretty bad...lol. Has anyone else used a pin that big? I just though I'd share the incident with everyone.


  2. holy **** does that suck for him

  3. Damn candle25 with friends like you who needs enemies. J/K
    So where did he pin it at? Hopefully not the bicep or somewhere like it.
    •   
       


  4. Now you have to let him inject you with one.

  5. Ouch!!

  6. I think he used the glute. That just really tripped me out...lol.

  7. oh god! its in the boooone, its in the boooone!/jim carrey

  8. Holy ****! Why didn't you just shoot him with a speargun?

  9. I've only heard of one other person getting injected with an 18g, and the person that gave him the shot has never been the same since.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  10. You say he injected in the glute? Well i'm curious, I inject 18 1/2 gauge in the glutes all the time, and aside from a few days of soreness, i'm good to go. Is 18 1/2 much different than 18, or what?

  11. 18 is the gauge, 1.5" is the length of the pin. That is way too big bro. It was an oversight in this case.

  12. I've used a 20 before once................once

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Toneyfan
    You say he injected in the glute? Well i'm curious, I inject 18 1/2 gauge in the glutes all the time, and aside from a few days of soreness, i'm good to go. Is 18 1/2 much different than 18, or what?
    Sure they are not 25 gauge 5/8 inch

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Kitchen Chemist
    Sure they are not 25 gauge 5/8 inch
    Ah, correct actually. *disregard my 18 1/2 gauge comment* Maybe I should wait until TONIGHT(St. Patty's Day) to talk before I think. lmao thanks bro.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by candle25
    I accedently gave a friend some 18g replacement pins and he injected with one of them!!!!! He said it hurt pretty bad...lol. Has anyone else used a pin that big? I just though I'd share the incident with everyone.
    I got hit in the back with half a bang shot once. 14g dart.
    left a welt the size of a apple.

  16. Damn. That is huge Skye!!!

  17. LMAO............A mod at xtreme said his first injection was done with a 16g..

  18. I used a 20g on my first shot, forgot to switch pins, and I thought that that hurt, 16g now that's crazy.

  19. Never used an 18ga.

    I hear they work, but when you're done you have to pull the meatplug out of the end of the needle and put it back into the hole in your glute.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by spooler
    Never used an 18ga.

    I hear they work, but when you're done you have to pull the meatplug out of the end of the needle and put it back into the hole in your glute.
    LOL, if only you could just keep it handy, ya know....... sort of like a gas cap for your gear
  21. Cool


    Damn candle, you didn't like this guy much did you?? c'mon be honest! lol...j/k bro. But seriously the guy didn't notice that the needle looked a little on the large side?? OUCH! :O

  22. I have accidently used a 20 before also.. I got really careful after that...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by candle25
    Damn. That is huge Skye!!!
    Yah, well it was SUPPOSE to go into the cow

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Gethuge
    Damn candle, you didn't like this guy much did you?? c'mon be honest! lol...j/k bro. But seriously the guy didn't notice that the needle looked a little on the large side?? OUCH! :O
    Good to see ya bro. Yeah he said he thought it looked a little big, but this is his 1st cycle and he figured I knew what I was doing. Man...I feel worse every time I talk about this.

    Sounds like someone could use some target practice Skye...lol.

  25. damn thats funny ..wonder how he sat the next few days..gotta give him credit for looking at the damn thing...on his first shot none the less..and saying...**** it...

  26. good lord man,

    that is like getting stabbed with a sharp metal sippy straw

  27. insane. wouldnt shoot my worst enemy with an 18g. whatever floats your friends' boat.....
    Sage

  28. Picked up some sust. in ol' mexico a few years back. Came in a pre-load with either a 16 or 18g not sure which, looked real big and prefered not to really know. Didn't have any other pins at the time so... wound up with about 6 holes bleeding in quad before I got the nerve to push it all the way home. Thats a real man, no that's a real idiot. Never did that again!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 12:45 AM
  2. Repost on how to reduce injection pain
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:20 AM
  3. 4-ad Injectable
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-12-2003, 03:27 PM
  4. Thoughts about mixing your own injectables
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2002, 02:51 AM
  5. Changing powder test into injectable
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-24-2002, 08:14 PM
Log in
Log in