O/T Injecting w 18g 1.5" Pin

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I accedently gave a friend some 18g replacement pins and he injected with one of them!!!!! He said it hurt pretty bad...lol. Has anyone else used a pin that big? I just though I'd share the incident with everyone.

smike319

Awards
Damn candle25 with friends like you who needs enemies. J/K :)
So where did he pin it at? Hopefully not the bicep or somewhere like it.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Now you have to let him inject you with one. :eek:

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I think he used the glute. That just really tripped me out...lol.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
oh god! its in the boooone, its in the boooone!/jim carrey

enzyme

Awards
Holy ****! Why didn't you just shoot him with a speargun?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've only heard of one other person getting injected with an 18g, and the person that gave him the shot has never been the same since. :D

ManBeast

Toneyfan

Awards
You say he injected in the glute? Well i'm curious, I inject 18 1/2 gauge in the glutes all the time, and aside from a few days of soreness, i'm good to go. Is 18 1/2 much different than 18, or what?

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
18 is the gauge, 1.5" is the length of the pin. That is way too big bro. It was an oversight in this case.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
You say he injected in the glute? Well i'm curious, I inject 18 1/2 gauge in the glutes all the time, and aside from a few days of soreness, i'm good to go. Is 18 1/2 much different than 18, or what?
Sure they are not 25 gauge 5/8 inch ;)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I accedently gave a friend some 18g replacement pins and he injected with one of them!!!!! He said it hurt pretty bad...lol. Has anyone else used a pin that big? I just though I'd share the incident with everyone.
I got hit in the back with half a bang shot once. 14g dart.
left a welt the size of a apple.

COLOSSUS

Awards
LMAO............A mod at xtreme said his first injection was done with a 16g..

BIGAINS

Awards
I used a 20g on my first shot, forgot to switch pins, and I thought that that hurt, 16g now that's crazy. :eek:

spooler

Awards
Never used an 18ga.

I hear they work, but when you're done you have to pull the meatplug out of the end of the needle and put it back into the hole in your glute.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Never used an 18ga.

I hear they work, but when you're done you have to pull the meatplug out of the end of the needle and put it back into the hole in your glute.
LOL, if only you could just keep it handy, ya know....... sort of like a gas cap for your gear :D :D

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Damn candle, you didn't like this guy much did you?? c'mon be honest! lol...j/k bro. But seriously the guy didn't notice that the needle looked a little on the large side?? OUCH! :O :shoot:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have accidently used a 20 before also.. I got really careful after that... ;)

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
:cool:
Damn candle, you didn't like this guy much did you?? c'mon be honest! lol...j/k bro. But seriously the guy didn't notice that the needle looked a little on the large side?? OUCH! :O :shoot:
Good to see ya bro. Yeah he said he thought it looked a little big, but this is his 1st cycle and he figured I knew what I was doing. Man...I feel worse every time I talk about this. ;)

Sounds like someone could use some target practice Skye...lol.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
damn thats funny ..wonder how he sat the next few days..gotta give him credit for looking at the damn thing...on his first shot none the less..and saying...**** it...

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
good lord man,

that is like getting stabbed with a sharp metal sippy straw

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
insane. wouldnt shoot my worst enemy with an 18g. whatever floats your friends' boat.....
Sage

azgymrat

Awards
Picked up some sust. in ol' mexico a few years back. Came in a pre-load with either a 16 or 18g not sure which, looked real big and prefered not to really know. Didn't have any other pins at the time so... wound up with about 6 holes bleeding in quad before I got the nerve to push it all the way home. Thats a real man, no that's a real idiot. Never did that again!