Help please!!

Rommel65

Awards
I'm finshing a petty heavy Mdrol tren stack. No sides really, except small nuts and some zits. I know shut down will be bad, so I have these products on hand in liquid form. Trying to be really safe rather than sorry. I'm also taking hawthornberry, milkthistle, fishoil, and a multi. The verdict seems to be up in the air about a cortisol blocker added to the pct, but I'm open to suggs. Also, what is a good dosing scheme for the liquids? My cycle was 6 weeks total with 4 of those weeks on Mdrol at 20/20/20/20. I also understand that the citrate is less potent then the regular Nolva and I will need to use a conversion chart to calculate the proper dose. New to the liquids and would like your guys help. Don't need to be ripped, but woul like advice. Thanks.

What I have
Clomid Citrate 70ml 35mg/ml
Tamox Citrate 50ml 20mg/ml
liquidex 30ml 1mg/ml

Had no luck with this post in pct, but really want some answers, so.....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
everything should be dosed accurately according to label, the conversions have already been taken care of by the manufacturer.

id run:

Clomid 70/35/35/35 and if gyno becomes an issues (which it shouldnt) then add in some nolva @ 10mg until it subsides

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, liquid Tamoxifen Citrate should be dosed the same way as a pill form of Tamoxifen Citrate, meaning you should take 1.52 times the amount of Tamoxifen you want; IE if you want 20mg of Tamoxifen, you would have to take 30mg of Tamoxifen Citrate...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, liquid Tamoxifen Citrate should be dosed the same way as a pill form of Tamoxifen Citrate, meaning you should take 1.52 times the amount of Tamoxifen you want; IE if you want 20mg of Tamoxifen, you would have to take 30mg of Tamoxifen Citrate...
Every manufacture I know of that does RCs fixed this problem long time ago. All conversions should be as labeled and fixed with the citrate.

Old news.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
run the tamox at 40 40 20 10 and be done with it.