Liver Supp Interference

h22t88

Awards
I've heard a lot of different opinions on whether taking liver supps (MT, NAC) before dosing methylated orals has an effect on how they are processed by the liver. I've never had a problem in previous cycles, but I would like to hear some more input on this subject.

Do you think taking 1g of Milk Thistle and 600mg of NAC 30 minutes prior to dosing let's say SD, have any negative affect on the blood levels of the steroid?

Any studies would be greatly appreciated also.

Thanks

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard a lot of different opinions on whether taking liver supps (MT, NAC) before dosing methylated orals has an effect on how they are processed by the liver. I've never had a problem in previous cycles, but I would like to hear some more input on this subject.

Do you think taking 1g of Milk Thistle and 600mg of NAC 30 minutes prior to dosing let's say SD, have any negative affect on the blood levels of the steroid?

Thanks
No studies but they never hampered my gains.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/128378-do-your-research.html

knock yourself out