injectable added half way through oral?

Bovaddict

Awards
I'm currently running p-plex and just started today my bridge into h-drol. I want to add 4-500mg test e starting maybe tomorrow? Any suggestions?

So it would be
Week 1 p-plex 20mg completed
Week 2 p-plex 30mg completed
Week 3 p-plex 20mg h-drol 50mg test e 400 added after today (I'm at day 1 of week 3 today)
Week 4 same as above
Week 5-6 hdrol and test
Week 7-12 test

Thoughts?!

Changes?

Never done injectables but want to start and have it figured why not..

Taking nac, saw palmetto, milk thistle, coq10, fish oil, glucosamine/chondroitin/msm for support

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you've got weeks 3/4/5/6 while test is building up before it "kicks in" so it will work.

Bovaddict

Awards
won't be too long no weird sides etc? Never done test so just making sure! I'm do e with oral after this but figured why wait!

Thanks again guys!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
won't be too long no weird sides etc? Never done test so just making sure! I'm do e with oral after this but figured why wait!

Thanks again guys!
as for too long, 12 weeks is pretty standard for an injectable cycle. As for weird sides, what are you expecting? Have an AI to control estrogen and you shouldn't run into too many problems.

Higher blood pressure & accelerated balding if you are prone to either of them. The AI should be able to handle everything else.

Bovaddict

Awards
have nioxin for hair and of course tamox on hand.

Sounds good guys thanks! Definetely nervous but looking forward to it

NYCDiesel

Awards
Im doing something similar. The test wonthit u till week 6-7 and its bioavailabilty is around 7/8 weeks u should maybe extend ur cycle a couple weeks to get the full benefit of the test. Have nolva, com and either adex or asin on hand, good luck

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Since you had the orals at first which can shut down pretty hard followed by test, recovery may be easier with some HCG on cycle. I may be wrong on this but just thought I'd throw it out there.

Bovaddict

Awards
I didn't start today. Still worried about doin the deed. Liver is telling me to though and leave it alone forever. As far as hcg on cycle.. How far into and how much? Neverdone that either.

And I have nolva, won't do clomid, arimadex I believe I can get otherwise I can grab it online.

I'll let you know when I stop bein a pus. Hopefully by the end of the week or else I'll have to wait another like 12 weeks