i geuss after this i can beat up on a god damn T-rex haha need peoples thoughts***

Status
Not open for further replies.
rockNrolla

rockNrolla

Banned
Awards
so my buddy and i got talking about what stack to do and this is what he came up with. he said with the proper PCT and a good cycle assist. it would make for a good fight against a silverback gorilla lol (trenapro + Superplexx II)

im still new to this and i have been doing my research but i would like everyones thoughts and opoinons on these compounds and how they will react together, taken proper of course

(trenapro)

(superplexx II)
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol
Halo-Drol Compound Duplicate
25mg

2a, 17a Dimethyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol
Superdrol Compound Duplicate
25mg

Drol,2-ENE-17A-METHYL,ETIOCHOLAN 2 ENE-17-OL
PheraPlex Compound Duplicate
10mg

TIOALLO CHOLAN-3,6,17-TRIONE
6OXO Compound Duplicate
100mg

6,7,-DYHDROXYBERGAMOTTIN (DHB)
EURYCOMA
CTSSUS QUADRANGULUS (KETOSTEROIDS)
MUCUS PRIENES (% L-DOPA)
SWDISH WAXIMAZE (AS TRANSPORT)
ZMA (AS ASPARATE)
ACAII Berry 4:1

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
so my buddy and i got talking about what stack to do and this is what he came up with. he said with the proper PCT and a good cycle assist. it would make for a good fight against a silverback gorilla lol (trenapro + Superplexx II)

im still new to this and i have been doing my research but i would like everyones thoughts and opoinons on these compounds and how they will react together, taken proper of course

(trenapro)

(superplexx II)
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol
Halo-Drol Compound Duplicate
25mg

2a, 17a Dimethyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol
Superdrol Compound Duplicate
25mg

Drol,2-ENE-17A-METHYL,ETIOCHOLAN 2 ENE-17-OL
PheraPlex Compound Duplicate
10mg

TIOALLO CHOLAN-3,6,17-TRIONE
6OXO Compound Duplicate
100mg

6,7,-DYHDROXYBERGAMOTTIN (DHB)
EURYCOMA
CTSSUS QUADRANGULUS (KETOSTEROIDS)
MUCUS PRIENES (% L-DOPA)
SWDISH WAXIMAZE (AS TRANSPORT)
ZMA (AS ASPARATE)
ACAII Berry 4:1
Well if you're only supposed to take 1 per day of the superplex then you're only taking 25mg of Hdrol and 10mg of Pheraplex which is retarded. If you're supposed to take 2 per day then you're taking Superdrol at 50mg which is even more retarded. I don't like those dosages at all.

If you really want to do something like that just do Superdrol and Tren or Phera Plex and Superdrol and dose them correctly. No need for 4 different orals especially dosed so incorrectly.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Once again I shall repeat post:
at 160lbs why not try food!!!! Is very anabolic!!!!

And to ur stack... U want to run a combo of phera, sd and hdrol then at tren?!?!?!? Are you Fing serious!!!! This is soooo dumb for soooo many reasons I can't even list them.

Try eating!!!!!!!!!!!!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
IF you really want to do something then eat. 160 and thinking of using PH's? No good. Eat a **** ton and put on 20 more solid lbs first.

and do more research

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I didn't see the age; at 20 you really need to wait man.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guy, you obviously didnt read the forum rules... Why are you posting here, your more than likely to get flamed... 160 at 6ft, I would def wait dude 1 year, 15-20lbs later....

mmk64

Awards
Once again I shall repeat post:
at 160lbs why not try food!!!! Is very anabolic!!!!

And to ur stack... U want to run a combo of phera, sd and hdrol then at tren?!?!?!? Are you Fing serious!!!! This is soooo dumb for soooo many reasons I can't even list them.

Try eating!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, seriously. Stop with the food being anabolic posts. It's not the miracle that some people make it out to be, based on their experiences. For example no amount of food will make me considerably bigger by itself unless we're talking like 4 years here. Some can make an equivalent amount of progress in a few months, and the last thing us TRUE hardgainers want to hear is EAT MORE. Some people just grow 100x slower than others for any number of reasons. Low free test levels, low androgen receptor levels, low # of muscle cells, catabolic hormone dominance, poor CNS, etc

I do agree that it is stupid to buy a PH combo like the OP is talking about, as I haven't seen any reasonable ones other than some of the Purus stuff

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Dude, seriously. Stop with the food being anabolic posts. It's not the miracle that some people make it out to be, based on their experiences. For example no amount of food will make me considerably bigger by itself unless we're talking like 4 years here. Some can make an equivalent amount of progress in a few months, and the last thing us TRUE hardgainers want to hear is EAT MORE. Some people just grow 100x slower than others for any number of reasons. Low free test levels, low androgen receptor levels, low # of muscle cells, catabolic hormone dominance, poor CNS, etc

I do agree that it is stupid to buy a PH combo like the OP is talking about, as I haven't seen any reasonable ones other than some of the Purus stuff
So.. PHs/AAS make muscle out of thin air?

Many of you "hardgainers" dont eat enough food! Thats the problem. I an promise about 50% of this so called "hard gainers" arent even that they are just to lazy to put in enough time and effort to make a good bulking diet. Count your cals for a couple of days. Whats the amount of cals at the end? Itll prob surprise you how low it is compared to what you thought you were taking in. No need to turn to PHs/AAS if your a hardgainer. Adding those wont magically make you gain muscle. Food is what builds muscle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tell me your stats, diet, training, and rate of progress and I'll tell you if you're a hardgainer

I say if you're 6'0 start eating 4000 calories a day with 300g protein minimum and see if you start gaining weight. Some people have to exceed 4500 or 5000, but in the end, everybody gains.

Status
Not open for further replies.