dbol/m1t

G

GS4

Awards
is it OK to start using test M1T halfway thru the cycle of D-bol planning on using it for the last 3 weeks on the 6 weeks, I read many threads about using test with DB, seems to be a good stack. and when exactly should i start the PCT?
opinions please.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:wtf:
is it OK to start using test M1T halfway thru the cycle of D-bol planning on using it for the last 3 weeks on the 6 weeks, I read many threads about using test with DB, seems to be a good stack. and when exactly should i start the PCT?
opinions please.
:wtf1:

dont start. i dont think it's a good idea.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
The threads u have ready are not refering to m1t... Probably normal inj test.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
opinions please.
"test M1T"
"using test and DB"

Your post indicates that you think testosterone and M1T are the same. They are NOT. Not at all. Keep reading. And dont stack M1T with Dbol, thats a stupid stack.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Umm I also get the feeling that the OP thinks a dbol only cycle is a good idea, which it is not.

When you start PCT depends on what you take.

Sounds to me like you are preparing your first cycle, correct? Dbol is used for a kickstart on a long-ester test cycle. If you are planning your first cycle drop the dbol - its not necessary and only adds to the complication of the cycle.

Have you factored in an on-cycle SERM or AI? I needed one when I used dbol as a jumpstart on my test cycle. If you are taking a long-estered test and you do jump start with dbol then you'll probably run more like 8-12 weeks. Which means you need hCG.

What have you planned for pct? Do you have an adequate SERM? a natty test booster? cortisol control? considered an AI post SERM to address bounceback estro?

There is alot that goes into planning a cycle. I didn't even mention support supps, on-cycle diet or training. Please make sure you address all these issues before you turn yourself into a pin cushion or pop orals till your liver becomes mush.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Anabolics 9
F Anabolics 18
B Anabolics 1
C Anabolics 13
C Anabolics 10