best 1st timer

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
so I'm thinking when I get to the 190lb's I may do a 10/12week cycle of test
but what is the best 1st timer (this is all I can find) Testosterone Enanthate /
Testosterone Propionate /Testosterone Cypionate so is 1 better than the other? if so why?..it will be a long time before I do this I am just getting to know injectables :trink26:

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
no not get to know them like youse them but get to know them like what is a good one for your 1st time? how much to take a week? all that kind of stuff I'm not going to youse it for a long time (if im going to pin I better be big first)

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
From what i have read Testosterone Cypionate is just Test that has gone through a chemical process called 17beta-estrification, which makes the test release into your system slowly over 5-7 days. Because of the slower release it appears that side may be less sever for some people. (namely hair loss and prostate swelling, the rest of the side are likely unavoidable regardless of what kind of test your using)

Also worth noting is that many cite the euphoric feeling that test injections give is addictive, if that matters to you.

(all info above is based off of 2nd hand knowledge, not what I have done/experienced)

Edit: Testosterone Phenylpropionate is like Cypionate in that it also has a slow release, but over 4-5 days opposed to the 5-7 days for Cypionate. Another advantage to longer release is less pins

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
the difference in the tests are the half life. Each of those has different half lives, which means the difference in time they need to be injected to keep test levels even in your system. I am almost done with my first Test E cycle and I love it.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
how meny amps would one need for a 10/12week cycle of test E? they are 250mg (1ml) Amps

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
how meny amps would one need for a 10/12week cycle of test E? they are 250mg (1ml) Amps
Hmmm comeon really asking this...
500mg per wk = 2amps
10 wks worth inj = 20 amps
12 wks worth inj = 24 amps

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
From what i have read Testosterone Cypionate is just Test that has gone through a chemical process called 17beta-estrification, which makes the test release into your system slowly over 5-7 days. Because of the slower release it appears that side may be less sever for some people. (namely hair loss and prostate swelling, the rest of the side are likely unavoidable regardless of what kind of test your using)

Also worth noting is that many cite the euphoric feeling that test injections give is addictive, if that matters to you.

(all info above is based off of 2nd hand knowledge, not what I have done/experienced)

Edit: Testosterone Phenylpropionate is like Cypionate in that it also has a slow release, but over 4-5 days opposed to the 5-7 days for Cypionate. Another advantage to longer release is less pins
Off topic but just to address that point I feel like any addicting feelings from steroids is derived from the gains, and the sense of power you get from knowing that your gains are guaranteed.
I don't notice any euphoria off of test... No mental effects at all really, unless the increased libido counts.

sonicwaste

Awards
Off topic but just to address that point I feel like any addicting feelings from steroids is derived from the gains, and the sense of power you get from knowing that your gains are guaranteed.
I don't notice any euphoria off of test... No mental effects at all really, unless the increased libido counts.
I agree to an extent. The only thing I don't agree with is that gains are guaranteed. I've worked with guys who eat and train poorly and get less than natural gains... Just my experience though.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree to an extent. The only thing I don't agree with is that gains are guaranteed. I've worked with guys who eat and train poorly and get less than natural gains... Just my experience though.
lol if the diet and training isn't there then neither should the cycling

standoe3

Awards
Im a first timer but have done prop and sust. Prop hurts more and is more frequent injections and sustanon hurts less and requires less injection for stable blood levels but some peeople would have you inject sustanon ed to take advantage od the prop in it.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established

Respect... I respect that opinion and have heard it articulated the majority of the time when this topic comes up. Many addictive drugs do however swing hormone levels out of natural balances and thus share a common denominator with AAS. This truth would give me reason to consider the argument of the minority in this mater an argument that has been seen on these forums and others where people state how much the love the feeling of being on test, and how depressing it is when they aren't, and how they feel like they can conquer the world when they are... etc. Some even agree that that hormone imbalance is an addiction for them.

In honesty I don't KNOW what I'm talking about in the biblical scene as my 1st cycle isn't planed till late feb or early march 2010, but I'm an excellent student - While the non-addictive argument is the professed experience of the majority. For everyone who admits an addiction there are many who don't. At this point unless I can find a specific study to back up the non-addictive theory. I think it responsible to assume AAS and Test specifically mildly addictive.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I have no empirical evidence but I 100% just FEEL better, like I'll think much more clearly on less sleep, have more energy, higher confidence. Another thing is that I even look bigger to myself when I'm on test, then when I come off, even if i'm basically the same weight and bf% I just FEEL like I look smaller. hard to explain and i have no pschological study to back this up but I would say that for myself, without a doubt, I feel much more "alpha male" when on test FOR SURE.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i wish i got those effects. Sometimes I forget I'm on anything.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hahaha, that's beacuse you are always on something :)
Haha, **** time off right. I took enough time off to establish what my natural rate of gains is and it's pretty close to the rate I get when on test at 700 ew. It's not putting weight one me, it's not leaning me out, and it's not jacking my strength... I'm sure it's helping but it's hard to say how much.

Was kinda funny, a year ago I came off SD into bunk test, no PCT, i've got it all in my log, i see my lifts dip but then start increasing again naturally (mostly back and squats) and then from the environment (my natty test should have been shot) i started legit Test at 100mg ed and the rate of increase barely improved. Every workout is there, in my Test E kicked with SD log.

I didn't even realize the test E was bunk at first, so i came off 30 days of SD into absolutely nothing and didn't even notice. I'm kinda glad it happened, shows me how my body handles a SD 10/20/20/30 cycle without a PCT, not too shabby.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
the actual muscle gains I get from test are pretty minimal also, but I FEEL so much better that I use it anyway. It REALLY helps me with lethargy when running methyl orals to add some test cyp at 250-500mg a week or so.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Haha, **** time off .... i came off 30 days of SD into absolutely nothing and didn't even notice. I'm kinda glad it happened, shows me how my body handles a SD 10/20/20/30 cycle without a PCT, not too shabby.
Freak of nature, I guess you got the genetics we all dream about. Well you and Bria Myles... but that's just different

(awesome pictures of Bria Myles removed per request of OP'er)

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
didn't mean to come off as post dumping i can remove the pictures i think the point still comes across

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
this thread's been off topic for a long time, ever since you asked how many amps you need to run for 10 weeks, because that is some basic math. At least the picture was something to look at.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ummm...yeah. I just got intrigued and looked this chick up. All i can say is if this were my thread i would have made him remove it too. EWWWW....that @ss is disgusting!

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
this thread's been off topic for a long time, ever since you asked how many amps you need to run for 10 weeks, because that is some basic math. At least the picture was something to look at.
I know basic math....I just asked the wrong thing I should of just asked how many mg a week do I need 500mg ok 250 +250 =500 so that's 20Amps for a 10week cycle

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Gear is addictive, in a way. It's just mental though (obviously).
I've been off for several weeks and am looking forward to April. I'm sure everyone here has the "I can't wait to get back on" mentality.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
how bad is it off ccv ?
It's really not that bad if I kick start my PCT with the right amount of HCG and clomid. It's just the last couple days before I start my PCT, while my body is running on whats left of the synthetic test and I have none of my own.

The slight loss in strength doesn't bother me much. The loss of size is expected. I kept a little over half my gains this time around, lost about 15% of my strength.

It's just the feeling of wanting to be back on and the lack of test in my system that made me feel really weak. I'm fine now.